Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop's patriotic hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember getting “the talk” from my father about how to behave when stopped by the police... say yes sir, no sir, don’t move unless officer tells you to, then do exactly as the cop says. Above all, don’t try to outrun them (you won’t & they might shoot you) & don’t resist (you will get a beating or worse). He told me most police were good but that some became cops because they wanted power and those cops could be very dangerous. This was probably about 1964 or so.

This Chris Rock video should be mandatory viewing — https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Great video

I remember getting “the talk” from my father about how to behave when stopped by the police... say yes sir, no sir, don’t move unless officer tells you to, then do exactly as the cop says. Above all, don’t try to outrun them (you won’t & they might shoot you) & don’t resist (you will get a beating or worse). He told me most police were good but that some became cops because they wanted power and those cops could be very dangerous. This was probably about 1964 or so.

This Chris Rock video should be mandatory viewing — https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    during 1 game of the basketball tournament on espn there was over 15+ blm ads smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    during 1 game of the basketball tournament on espn there was over 15+ blm ads smh
    DONT WATCH IF IT BOTHERS YOU.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I DVR every game. Start watching 40 mins after air time and zip through the commercials. This ish won’t affect me one way or the other. Commercials suck.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I DVR every game. Start watching 40 mins after air time and zip through the commercials. This ish won’t affect me one way or the other. Commercials suck.
    dont have dvr im not paying 20 more dollars to the cable cartel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get to miss thousands of hours of commercials for the price of the dvr. Worth it to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Liverpool v Aston Villa now yep on dvr

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Liverpool v Aston Villa now yep on dvr
    I just buy the premier league pass. I get extra games. Worth it if you're into the soccer enough.
    I never did DVR. But I know it's nice to have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered by a commercial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Dejuan Blair supports BLM tbh?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Many dark decades to look forward to. You can thank leftists for that great gift.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank you NBA for supporting leftist extremists.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

make some commercials about this, or is it not cool when your own kids are being killed by your own race? hmmm...

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO. Desean Jackson pops up this weekend and quotes some of Farrakhan's craziness. But then he quotes Hitler. ing Hitler! And Stephen Jackson posts tweets supporting him, and saying he was just speaking the troof. SJax is a big BLM spokesperson now. You have to love a movement that whines about Nazis and then endorses Hitler quotes.

And for all you Neanderthals who condemn people who won't wear masks? Stupid-ass Farrakhan says that COVID is a Jewish plot to depopulate Earth, and cautions his people not to take the COVID vaccine (that doesn't even exist) because it's a plot by Bill Gates to kill black people.

“Do not take their medications. We need to call a meeting of our skilled virologists, epidemiologists, and students of biology and chemistry,” Farrakhan implored. “We need to give ourselves something better. There are 14 therapies we can treat it with. The virus is a pestilence from Heaven. The only way to stop it is going to heaven... “They’re plotting to give 7 billion 500 million people a vaccination,” Farrakhan said incredulously. “Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates and Melinda, you want to depopulate the earth. What the gives you that right?”

Here's a better plan, Louie. If black people want to be safe from COVID, all they have to do is riot and loot. Because we now know that all the people who did that didn't contribute to the spread of the virus at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSean Jackson is a ing idiot. The lasting image of his career is him on a breakaway reception, dropping the ball early at the two yard line, and costing his team a TD. Stephen Jackson is an idiot, and examples probably don’t need to be cited on a Spurs board. You can find idiots on any side, and cherry pick quotes or dumb pictures, like cosplay warriors Karen and Ken from StL.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey, another billion dollar company ins uting racist policies. I've yet to see Pop, professional athletes, celebrities, or politicians call these companies out. Thanks for virtue signaling under the banner of far leftist movements. Thanks for pushing bull narratives and being silent when corporations broadcast their discrimination openly.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Hey, another billion dollar company ins uting racist policies. I've yet to see Pop, professional athletes, celebrities, or politicians call these companies out. Thanks for virtue signaling under the banner of far leftist movements. Thanks for pushing bull narratives and being silent when corporations broadcast their discrimination openly.
    "Strive to" means until the bottom line is effected. This is all lip service to make the mob focus their rage at the next corporation.

> ESPN and BLM
    Will be interesting in 2 weeks when the network starts airing Baseball. This is a viewer demographic that is not sympathetic to the rhetoric

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice commercials

But we need more BLM ads tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just a glimpse of what Don Lemon would say to the black community that he wouldn't dare say in 2020. And for that reason the country will be completely ed for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it appears 50 Mills is donating his entire pay in Orlando to black lives matters groups in Australia which is a bit over $1,000,000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPatty!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spreading the virus overseas

Thread Information