Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it'll be fun to watch you bleeding hearts ushered into camps first.
    I knew where the line was drawn. And you just stepped over it, buddy boy!

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duncan2k5 got the resident ST anglos ernest scared stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that goes out the window when ubfactor in thousands of black ppl right now are wrongfully imprisoned on purpose by cops...at much higher rates that white...and also when blacks kill blacks, they go to jail...there is justice...police are supposed to be held to a higher standard...and there is no justice when they murder ppl...a kid can understand the difference
    They are held at a higher standard and they do get charged, lose their jobs for wrong doings. The amount of police interactions have with members of the public is vast majority positive. There is this public perception that police are corrupt, targeting black males. It's simply not true in the scheme of things and every statistic will back that up.

The show will go on when those Floyd officers get acquitted.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially

LOL. Never learned anything about the history of Egypt in school? The Almoravids in Morocco? How about the caste system in India?

Anybody with an inferiority complex as big as yours has it for a reason.

Your ancestors never figured out how to sharpen their sticks, did they?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is him saying you will suffer the consequences from the extremists you are shielding crossing the line?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite constant progress in a white majority US toward equality.

The cultist perspective:

"History has shown white ppl hate to see others be raised to the level they are at socially"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people are some of the least racist people you'll find tbh. Even the dangerous white American conservative has a lower in-group bias than the average black and Hispanic American.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the NFL is going to play the black anthem before each game before it plays the national anthem. What are the chances you see white people kneeling during the black anthem?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thedayumn.com/this-business-...otesters-came/

Here's a video of what the BLM movement looks like tbh. every organization promoting these assholes.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So the NFL is going to play the black anthem before each game before it plays the national anthem. What are the chances you see white people kneeling during the black anthem?
    My buddy called this months ago. NFL is sneaky.

Everyone will kneel for the black anthem, then most players, coaches, executives will stand for N.Anthem but TV camera won't show it. Creating the illusion that all are still kneeling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall keep repeating this nonsense, yet never say what yall actually disagree with...but yall are so accustomed to ting on black people that treating us equal seems unamerican
    I disagree with rapist leaders like that of blm and trained marxists like that of blm. You can call me racist as much as you'd like but it's not true however me calling you ignorant is dead on!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You conveyed it in sentiment and still pretending fighting for equality is "political activism". Even if it were, who cares? Whatever it takes to achieve that, you should be all for . . . you know, considering you're not racist and all.
    You're simply in a cult and I'm not a professional psychologist who can help you see the light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your line and suck a !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is him saying you will suffer the consequences from the extremists you are shielding crossing the line?
    At least someone here has a functioning mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're simply in a cult and I'm not a professional psychologist who can help you see the light.
    I'm in a cult because I want to see equality by virtually any means necessary, but you, who doesn't even have the balls to admit on a message board that you want to stunt progress, somehow aren't?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm to whites..........
    Last edited by playblair; 07-03-2020 at 04:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm..........
    Well this would be an excellent time for a new hobby.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America... where being a Marxist is akin to being a terrorist ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Opportunity and equality sit on opposite sides of a scale. When the scale is completely weighted down to equality, it does not matter how good you are or how hard you try you are not allowed to move ahead of anyone else.
    When the scale is weighted all the way down to opportunity then people with the most pull, most skill, and work the hardest do achieve but tons of people are left behind because they do not have any pull. They do not know the right people.
    So, the scale of opportunity and equality must be balanced to achieve true societal success.
    Last edited by dbestpro; 07-04-2020 at 07:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    god its alreday begun i tuned into espn for the first time in months to watch the jump & every single segment / ad was about black lives matter.......fooking sprite had 3 alone.......fooking maria taylor had one talking about losing her steam & wanting to do harm to whites..........
    You ever try.....iunno....getting a ing hobby? Doing anything to improve yourself?

And lol, shut the up. You clearly consume tons of ESPN content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in a cult because I want to see equality by virtually any means necessary, but you, who doesn't even have the balls to admit on a message board that you want to stunt progress, somehow aren't?
    Stunt progress? out of here you brainwashed re .

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stunt progress? out of here you brainwashed re .
    Only a brainwashed, s bag supremist would think striving for equality is anything but an attempt at progress . . . if you vermin were all killed off, the world would instantly become a significantly better place.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a brainwashed, s bag supremist would think striving for equality is anything but an attempt at progress . . . if you vermin were all killed off, the world would instantly become a significantly better place.
    Have you noticed that this person has nothing to counter any arguments other than calling you brainwashed or a re . I just ant her to answer how are black people racist towards whites? she doesn't even know the difference between racist, prejudiced or bigoted or she does know but pretends to be naive to support her bigoted ideology.

Thread Information