Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Managing the pandemic is not the sole responsibility of Trump. He's not a dictator with absolute power.

Comparing fatass Americans to other countries is foolish.

There are many factors like the number of people that live by themselves that also factor into the equation.

Trump was called a racist for shutting down travel. Biden criticized him for this.

The CDC botched their test which caused most the blame that Trump received with regards to testing. The testing is now being seen as basically useless because the process takes too long.
    Ah the early GOP COVID response: shut down some of the travel from China and sell off your stocks before the market collapse while telling the public everything was peachy.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't a covid thread. It's moronic to use this particular metric to judge the quality of a country. I think that's clear based on the numerous reasons I've mentioned for different results between countries. I don't see a reason to discuss off topic nonsense in this thread any longer.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This however seems relevant. A black person verbally "attacking" Asians for having the audacity to create a tea business. Will this be national news? If not then why is it national news every time a white person inadvertently calls the police on a black person? Media manipulation is the answer to that question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This however seems relevant. A black person verbally "attacking" Asians for having the audacity to create a tea business. Will this be national news? If not then why is it national news every time a white person inadvertently calls the police on a black person? Media manipulation is the answer to that question.
    wow that tea shop is making it hard to watch the nba this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't a covid thread.
    This is a politics thread. The response to covid is a political topic.

You get to eat that sandwich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't a covid thread. It's moronic to use this particular metric to judge the quality of a country. I think that's clear based on the numerous reasons I've mentioned for different results between countries. I don't see a reason to discuss off topic nonsense in this thread any longer.
    Your boy ed us all on COVID

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha, yeah right.

NBA: Let's preach equality.

Also NBA: ummm...except for ass white boys

RIP - The NBA.

Has anybody asked the king of all white shaming about it? (Pop)

It's no coincidence their ratings suck. They are making their bed and they can lie in it.

Thread Information