Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    every single commercial is going to be about blm every single topic before during after games is going to be about black lives matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    English Primer League soccer is kneeling but the Spanish and Germans and the Italians-nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you are so bothered by the efforts to end the systemic oppression of people of color.

Maybe you’d be better off not watching and keeping your dumbass opinion to yourself.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only 8 games dumbass, you'll survive.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching commercials lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching the Spurs lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only 8 games dumbass, you'll survive.
    8 games which most Spurs fans won't watch anyways.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Sorry you are so bothered by the efforts to end the systemic oppression of people of color.

Maybe you’d be better off not watching and keeping your dumbass opinion to yourself.
    stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break.........news flash your not oppressed you committed a crime & resisted
    Last edited by playblair; 06-28-2020 at 02:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another boycott!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe we have to wear masks while watching the games in the arena... just fascist....

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they should really do something about that..... in asia.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are the people who lost their jobs for saying white lives matter systematically oppressed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching commercials lmao
    Watching the Spurs lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no problem with the BLM movement in general, I doubt many know that the BLM charter has anti-semitic language as well. Cannot support it for that reason alone. Doubt 99% of them people out on the streets know that though. And the effort to defund the police is idiotic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should really do something about that..... in asia.
    And Africa...

And Russia...

And South America...

And the Middle East...

And....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break.........news flash your not oppressed you committed a crime & resisted
    Sounds like you are gonna have to put on your big boy pants and consider that your opinion is ignorant.

I'm sure the commercials remind you of that, and that's probably why they bother you.

I just want to watch sports and ignore the problems in the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the people who lost their jobs for saying white lives matter systematically oppressed?
    No, they just spouted off about something they don't understand and got called on it.

You may want to look up the word "systematically" and maybe read some history books.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they just spouted off about something they don't understand and got called on it.

You may want to look up the word "systematically" and maybe read some history books.
    I think they understand damn well that their lives matter and that the right to express such opinions shouldn't be punished, you ing sanctimonious piece of .

And don't lecture me on systematically. This has been a routine response by the oppressive system.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are gonna have to put on your big boy pants and consider that your opinion is ignorant.
    You are beyond ignorant. Your answer to fighting alleged oppression is to oppress people. How ing stupid can you be?

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least if people are masked properly we won't have to see what race they are.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stfu sports are supposed to be an escape from politics i dont want to sit through game commentary about social justice every fooking minute & commercials about inequality every fooking break...
    Trouble words on my fun box make head hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if players wear BLM shirts? That said, I don't know what the point is. The people that are influenced by them are already on board with BLM. The ones that aren't have already made up their minds that BLM is just a political stunt that tries to shame them into adopting the BLM world view. It will only make certain segments of the population stop watching basketball altogether. To be honest, the best move the players could make is not shame those that don't agree into feeling like it is a moral obligation to adopt the BLM world view. As influencers, they should focus on entertaining folks and then use their platform away from basketball to talk about race issues without judgment. That's how you change opinions of people that ardently disagree with you. Wearing a slogan on your jersey has the opposite effect. But that's just my take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are beyond ignorant. Your answer to fighting alleged oppression is to oppress people. How ing stupid can you be?
    Your argument is that white people are being "oppressed" because they got fired for saying "white lives matter"?

No one is saying white lives don't matter. They have mattered more than anyone else for the last 250+ years in this country. That's the whole point of "white privilege".

For the record, I am white. I'm as white as the day is long. I could be a stereotypical poster child of white privilege. And I get that.

I also have plenty of friends who are black, hispanic, asian, arab, muslim, gay, etc...and they are getting tired of being treated different solely for that reason. I stand by them. Maybe this is their time to try to make the playing field a little more even, and fight a level of oppression that goes way beyond just "I’m oppressed because I can’t say racist things"

This is America. People can say whatever they want. They can also be free to face the consequences of how that is perceived.

If that is such an inconvenience to your life, then all I can say is get over it, bro.
    Last edited by Dex; 06-28-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you alert the FBI about these tweets?

Thread Information