Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports are being used to shove extreme left political propaganda in your face. Therefore, the forums become political. You can thank them for that if you have a problem.
    maam this is spurs forum

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. Up until VERY recently, I was completely disinterested in NASCAR, because I couldn’t stand the culture. Just tuned it out.
    i guess turning left sudenly became very interesting to you now that the confederation flag is gone and after jussie smollett 2 found a rope that opens the door.

I feel you mate. Before i couldnt stand watching football or basketball, but now that everyone has a BLM shirt on, i am like, ''gotta watch this !''.

honk honk

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Nathan89 is spitting str8 facts in this thread can i add you as friend

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, that's what the Zionists and Jewish supremacists who control media and educational systems do when they see white boys like Nathan89 getting triggered

They are laughing their asses while blacks and whites ignore the root cause of their problems... blaming each other crying victimhood.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just another hoax "hate crime" to push the divisive narrative that feeds the left. It's almost like the demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.
    So you are fine with them supporting extremists but the second they support a group that waves flags during protests as opposed to the extremists attacking people then you have a problem. Makes sense.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are fine with them supporting extremists but the second they support a group that waves flags during protests as opposed to the extremists attacking people then you have a problem. Makes sense.
    ma'am this is a basketball website

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, thats OVERTLY DEMONSTRATIVELY OPPRESSED.
    Same with those who want to worship,
    same with welding Hasidic Jewish Parks
    ect ect

Systemic is just fairy dust of Marxism for useful idiots. A magic trick.

Johnny Cant Read, its because his parents didn't raise johnny right

Juan cant read its because why should juan be expected to speak, read and write english? He is Juan

Jamal can't read. We'll if Johnny's ancestors didn't bring 300k Slaves over 300 years ago then ect ect ect.

Even though Johnny is Irish...... He is white enough.....
    Haha. What kind of anti intellectual MAGAtry is this nonsense?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM terrorists invade private property and make threats

Couple carries firearms for protection.

The oppressive US government takes the firearms away.

Welcome to hole America where leftist extremists rule.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.”
    Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed."

BLM terrorists take another life. Mainstream media has created a race war by pushing false narratives. The NBA and the rest of these corporations are also to blame.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spread the lies as fast as possible but complete silence when it doesn't fit their narrative. I'm shocked.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Antifa and BLM terrorists at work. Just so everyone is aware the "okay sign" was turned into a white power sign as a troll by 4chan. That's the origin and now things like this happen. This could have been avoided but mainstream media played it up because anything that sparks division is good for their business.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This will be happening in the US within your lifetime. The leftist ideology has already positioned speech as violence. The indoctrination will continue. Open borders will bring in those that don't care about the cons ution. Free speech will be eroded to irrelevance and then cons ution will be burned. It's a do ent written by racists after all. The left hates America. The left hates white people. If you don't recognize where we are going then you aren't paying attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the BLM movement bothers you, maybe you should strongly evaluate why it bothers you so much.

Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood "white knight".

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you read my comments you'll understand why I don't like BLM extremists.

Abusive people guilt trip their significant others all of the time. I guess they deserve it.

Maybe think about what you are saying before commenting.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If the BLM movement bothers you, maybe you should strongly evaluate why it bothers you so much.

Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood "white knight".
    Spammed on social media - okay
    Spammed on mass media - okay
    Spammed in my email box - bothersome
    Spammed at work - crossing the line

I can only imagine if I had children and they were being force fed the rhetoric at school. This has gone far beyond just a statement or even discussion. We are witnessing heavy handed force feeding and the fact that the public people who actually have shared criticism were met with emotional "cancel them!" is downright scary.

Look at the big picture. These gigantic companies that are in possession of your text messages, emails, IP addresses visited, TV programs watched etc have now taken a hard political stance. In the near future it won't be about whether you disagreed....you will be judged on whether you DIDN'T support. "Silence is violence". Your employer will question why you didn't attend the SJW seminar or donate to the fundraiser. And these gigantic data companies will have evidence whether you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe think about what you are saying before commenting.
    You don't apply that rule to yourself, why would anybody follow suit?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left is pretty open with their hatred of whites these days. They've created an environment where they feel comfortable with sharing their hatred.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Inside look at how leftists smear everyone with their go to strategy of calling everyone that isn't part of their cult a racist. This is a person on the left that worked for the New York Times but is now leaving. They'll smear anyone that isn't in lockstep.

The left is ruining your country and now is the time to speak up.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    a white girl was shot in the head execution style 4 times by blm protesters for simply saying all lives matter........no media has covered it fook that terrorist group........& yet the nba will still allow them to wear blm gear...........
    Last edited by playblair; 07-14-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Guilt trips only work if you have something to be guilty for."

Nice take from a few comments up. Turns out when a mob of people that hates white people comes at you many people are guilt tripped into apologizing.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Perhaps systemic racism isn't the problem but the rejection of values that lead to success. Nah, let's blame the evil whites for everything.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Long thread. It'll give you an inside look at leftist indoctrination at the federal level.

Thread Information