Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dude, don't say that . That's why people all around the globe then think that you are all a bunch of ignorants, tbh.
    So you're a native Argentinian? If so, I'm guessing you started following the Spurs because of Manu? How'd you get into American football when futbol is the national sport, tbh?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No reason not to have a bidet these days, you can pick up one off amazon for $40.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No reason not to have a bidet these days, you can pick up one off amazon for $40.
    we don't have the plumbing in america for that... plumbing expenses would run in the hundreds at minimum, and most contractors in the US aren't experienced with installing the plumbing for them to begin with

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    we don't have the plumbing in america for that... plumbing expenses would run in the hundreds at minimum, and most contractors in the US aren't experienced with installing the plumbing for them to begin with
    You're an idiot, they take 10 minutes to install.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hard to find a good one though. They required tapping into your water source at the rear of the toilet, and that leads to water leaks because the water pressure in your home often will overcome the shutoff valve of the bidet. You need a pressure regulator AFTER the tee, prior to the shutoff valve else you'll have water damage on your floors. The ones that attach to the toilet seat are (no pun intended).

In Europe they have them built in, normally, or a hand sprayer with a mixer valve for temp control. Trying to get that here is like finding hen's teeth. I cannot believe in this day and age people are still wiping with paper and not washing from their skin.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You're an idiot, they take 10 minutes to install.
    Hard to find a good one though. They required tapping into your water source at the rear of the toilet, and that leads to water leaks because the water pressure in your home often will overcome the shutoff valve of the bidet. You need a pressure regulator AFTER the tee, prior to the shutoff valve else you'll have water damage on your floors. The ones that attach to the toilet seat are (no pun intended).

In Europe they have them built in, normally, or a hand sprayer with a mixer valve for temp control. Trying to get that here is like finding hen's teeth. I cannot believe in this day and age people are still wiping with paper and not washing from their skin.
    Yeah, not everyone is a DIY plumber or a plumber by trade. Most of us have to hire experienced folks. I'm useless when it comes to indoor DIY work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I've had one from o Tushy since 2016, and moved twice. Still works great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're a native Argentinian? If so, I'm guessing you started following the Spurs because of Manu? How'd you get into American football when futbol is the national sport, tbh?
    I first rooted for the Spurs when Jordan retired his second time and saw Elliott hit that Memorial day miracle shot. Then I became an Iverson fan for a while, and then yes, a Spurs fan for life because of Manu and ST.

NFL fan? Just because I like it, tbh. I don't have a team though. First I was a McNair fan, then a Michael Vick one, then Vince Young and Tebow for a second . And now Mahomes and Lamar. I like mobile QB's, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I first rooted for the Spurs when Jordan retired his second time and saw Elliott hit that Memorial day miracle shot. Then I became an Iverson fan for a while, and then yes, a Spurs fan for life because of Manu and ST.

NFL fan? Just because I like it, tbh. I don't have a team though. First I was a McNair fan, then a Michael Vick one, then Vince Young and Tebow for a second . And now Mahomes and Lamar. I like mobile QB's, tbh.
    Understandable. I wouldn't classify Mahomes as a mobile QB, though, certainly not in the context of Jackson.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually have a stand-up bidet. It’s cool because I can also wash my hair and body in it.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

I actually rooted for Air McNair when he was NCAA Division II if you can believe that. It was a shock to the system when I heard he was murdered. Worse than coming a yard short of the Super Bowl ring.

Thread Information