Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Too bad it wasn't pointing up at your head when you accidentally pressed "F".
    That's a mean thing to say to someone that was going to have lunch with you.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That's a mean thing to say to someone that was going to have lunch with you.
    lol, eye for an eye though... you've said that kind of thing to me in the past as well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No . But you never know at a small town auction. It would have been illegal for them to sell a fully auto at a public auction. My thought at the time was that no one (but the clever, me) realized it was fully auto.
    And you would have owned it illegally because it requires a transfer if it's a transferable weapon. Otherwise it's worth about 10 years in jail

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you would have owned it illegally because it requires a transfer if it's a transferable weapon. Otherwise it's worth about 10 years in jail
    Yeah...but it's not like I was going to advertise it. Also, I'd have a pretty legit defense in saying I didn't know it was fully auto.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You need to sell it to me.
    targetsportsusa.com has everything you need, I believe most of the COVID backorder is done except maybe on the most popular choices.. I had to wait 2 weeks for my order to ship back in May

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    targetsportsusa.com has everything you need, I believe most of the COVID backorder is done except maybe on the most popular choices.. I had to wait 2 weeks for my order to ship back in May
    I think there was another run on after the riots, but online is probably the only way to go right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dp

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Not in Texas or most southern states. But go to a northeast state like NY or commiefornia and yeah, more prison time for having a gun than raping kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...but it's not like I was going to advertise it. Also, I'd have a pretty legit defense in saying I didn't know it was fully auto.
    You couldn't give me one. You can make your semi-auto full just as illegally by replacing a simple sear.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not in Texas or most southern states. But go to a northeast state like NY or commiefornia and yeah, more prison time for having a gun than raping kids.
    Sec. 46.05. PROHIBITED WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:

(1) an explosive weapon;

(2) a machine gun;

(3) a short-barrel firearm;

(4) a firearm silencer;

(5) knuckles;

(6) armor-piercing ammunition;

(7) a chemical dispensing device;

(8) a zip gun; or

(9) a tire deflation device.

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor’s conduct was incidental to the performance of official duty by the armed forces or national guard, a governmental law enforcement agency, or a correctional facility.

The code then goes on to clarify the instances under which civilian possession of an NFA item is legal:

(c) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor’s possession was pursuant to registration pursuant to the National Firearms Act, as amended.

So you must have a legal transfer and the firearm must have a legally transferable serial number registered with the ATF. The "not in Texas" line is just bull .

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sec. 46.05. PROHIBITED WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:

(1) an explosive weapon;

(2) a machine gun;

(4) a firearm silencer;

(5) knuckles;

(8) a zip gun; or

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor’s conduct was incidental to the performance of official duty by the armed forces or national guard, a governmental law enforcement agency, or a correctional facility.

The code then goes on to clarify the instances under which civilian possession of an NFA item is legal:

(c) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the actor’s possession was pursuant to registration pursuant to the National Firearms Act, as amended.

So you must have a legal transfer and the firearm must have a legally transferable serial number registered with the ATF. The "not in Texas" line is just bull .
    They de-criminalized brass knuckles in Texas last year. Crazy it was outlawed here until now.

Honestly, they need to de-criminalize all firearms. Reagan was a traitor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

(1) an explosive weapon;

(2) a machine gun;

(4) a firearm silencer;

(5) knuckles;

(8) a zip gun; or

Is "tire deflation device" defined somewhere else? Because that seems pretty broad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is "tire deflation device" defined somewhere else? Because that seems pretty broad.
    nm...it actually is defined

(17) "Tire deflation device" means a device, including a caltrop or e strip, that, when driven over, impedes or stops the movement of a wheeled vehicle by puncturing one or more of the vehicle's tires. The term does not include a traffic control device that:
    (A) is designed to puncture one or more of a vehicle's tires when driven over in a specific direction; and
    (B) has a clearly visible sign posted in close proximity to the traffic control device that prohibits entry or warns motor vehicle operators of the traffic control device.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    e strip

Law enforcement officials use tire deflation devices as a way to disable target vehicles. They work by utilizing a row of es to pierce tires, effecting a controlled deflation. Tire deflation devices can end road chases without the danger caused by a tire blowout.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's a valve stem remover tbh
    No.

But I had a friend that had a valve stem remover and if someone parked like an asshole (parking in handicap, taking up two spaces, etc.), he'd use it on their car.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think there was another run on after the riots, but online is probably the only way to go right now.
    You probably won't find any ready to ship ammo that's factory new. You'll get remanufactured at new prices.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No.

But I had a friend that had a valve stem remover and if someone parked like an asshole (parking in handicap, taking up two spaces, etc.), he'd use it on their car.
    edited then I saw your post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Absolutely nothing to do with AR10/15

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Absolutely nothing to do with AR10/15
    GuNs R gUnS doe

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    More interested in obtaining fully automatic firearms than this tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More interested in obtaining fully automatic firearms than this tbh.
    Then do it. You can buy a transferable Colt M16 for about 30K. With the amount you make you should be looking toward Eugene Stoner or a Thompson.

Thread Information