My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Guess who’s back?

should be interesting

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Ring #7 incoming, I’ll ELE bet every last sucker here!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I like this move

Newton playing with the worst receiving core in the league

Inaccurate QB throwing to receivers that can't get separation will surely end well. Quality TV, can't wait.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cam Newton haters blinded by scheme and the anchor that was Ron Rivera, are about to experience some very real feelings they will not be able to reconcile

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Let’s hear pancake’s take

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    MVCam winning a ring with the same team that SysTom couldn't

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    looking forward to game day thread with Will Hunting

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    looking forward to game day thread with Will Hunting
    Time to change that av , still has the Panthers logo.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it's like going from kawhi leonard to demar derozen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's a reasonable chance he doesn't even beat out Stidham. He's looked completely broken since about a third of the way through the 2018 season.

Belichick probably recalls that Newton is 3-0 against the Patriots with Carolina, that's why he gave him a chance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it's like going from kawhi leonard to demar derozen
    no, the Pats getting Newton now is more analogous to when the Spurs got Tracy McGrady in 2013.

A formerly flashy, hyper-athletic guy with a big name from the distant past (albeit a career playoff failure) who post-major injuries is basically a cigar at this point, even in his early 30s and likely won't play significant snaps for the team, if he even makes the roster in the first place.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    no, the Pats getting Newton now is more analogous to when the Spurs got Tracy McGrady in 2013.

A formerly flashy, hyper-athletic guy with a big name from the distant past (albeit a career playoff failure) who post-major injuries is basically a cigar at this point, even in his early 30s and likely won't play significant snaps for the team, if he even makes the roster in the first place.
    Terrible troll. Kill ya self my guy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Terrible troll. Kill ya self my guy
    not willing to admit the truth that your pet cat was always a niche-y, flawed player even when he was a star and post-years of injury he's essentially done as a starter.

His second half of 2018 and first two games of last year before he went out long term, were downright sad. All the regs will vouch for me on that.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It’s entirely plausible that Belichick only did this to overshadow the videotaping punishment news, and still fully intends to go with Studham.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    not willing to admit the truth that your pet cat was always a niche-y, flawed player even when he was a star and post-years of injury he's essentially done as a starter.

His second half of 2018 and first two games of last year before he went out long term, were downright sad. All the regs will vouch for me on that.
    You could have brought so many examples, like his terrible 2016 year after his MVP season, but you chose the year he started off 6-1, with 22 TD’s, 3 picks and 70% Completion (2nd in MVP behind Mahonmes) before absolutely tearing his shoulder in half and trying to will his team to a SB. You will see

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It’s entirely plausible that Belichick only did this to overshadow the videotaping punishment news, and still fully intends to go with Studham.
    Newton was always a thorn in the Patriots' side whenever they had to play Carolina. The refs helped the Panthers in 2 of the 3 Carolina victories tbh (very close games).

You could have brought so many examples, like his terrible 2016 year after his MVP season, but you chose the year he started off 6-1, with 22 TD’s, 3 picks and 70% Completion (2nd in MVP behind Mahonmes) before absolutely tearing his shoulder in half and trying to will his team to a SB. You will see
    Yeah his even years in general were bad with Carolina. He and his team were generally good in odd numbered years. He started out pretty good in 2018 but like you referred to he hasn't been the same since those dirty dbags in Pittsburgh tore his throwing shoulder that year.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    pretty much Jacoby Brissett after the Buffalo game tbh. Fortunately #TampaTom was able to salvage that season and win the Super Bowl, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wow

Interesting what he (mobile QB) can do with GOAT Belichick and McDaniels. When his receivers were covered and when pressure came from interior, Brady was useless (don't hate Brady, exact opposite, just facts).

Thread Information