Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Russian Bounties Story Turns Out to Be Trash Journalism

How many times will people have to fall for this before they learn?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...sh-journalism/

RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny that the actual intel work that goes into such assessments says you fell for another Russia story again
    you think Russia is our friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian Bounties Story Turns Out to Be Trash Journalism

How many times will people have to fall for this before they learn?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...sh-journalism/

RG
    fake news national review give conspiracy theorist a headline he wants to hear.

TSA

In other words, not only is there not a consensus intelligence finding, there is a consensus view among the military brass that the story hasn’t been proven. That does not mean it is impossible; many things are possible. Russian support for the Taliban while the Taliban have been at war with us for 19 years is already well-known, and it is certainly plausible that Russian intelligence might go further than that. But every report on this story has, properly, treated the possible offer or payment of bounties as a significant and newsworthy escalation.
    It does reach some reasonable conclusions though.

Worth looking into, and taking seriously.

Whatever you think about the credibility of the story, your cult leader has done neither.

So... eat a bag of s, bootlick.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 04:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think Russia is our friend.
    you think Russia colluded with DJT

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    fake news national review tells conspiracy theorist what he wants to hear.

TSA
    The commander of US Central Command who oversees troops in Afghanistan s on your debunked conspiracy theory.

WASHINGTON — Two months after top Pentagon officials vowed to get to the bottom of whether the Russian government bribed the Taliban to kill American service members, the commander of troops in the region says a detailed review of all available intelligence has not been able to corroborate the existence of such a program.

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet. But … it's not a closed issue."

McKenzie's comments, reflecting a consensus view among military leaders, underscores the lack of certainty around a narrative that has been accepted as fact by Democrats and other Trump critics, including presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has cited Russian bounties in attacks on President Donald Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies have for years do ented Russian financial and military support to the Taliban, but a Russian program to incentivize the killing of American service members would represent a significant escalation.

Trump said he did not raise the issue of Russian payments to the Taliban in his most recent meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Critics have said he should have. Senior military officials say they don't believe the intelligence is strong enough to act on.

Echoing comments in July by Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, McKenzie said that if he could establish that the Russians were offering payments to kill Americans, he would push to forcefully respond. But the intelligence is far from conclusive, he said.

"I found what they presented to me very concerning, very worrisome. I just couldn't see the final connection, so I sent my guys back and said, look, keep digging. So we have continued to dig and look because this involves potential threats to U.S. forces, it's open," he said, adding, "I just haven't seen anything that closes that gap yet."

A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...-paid-n1240020

seriously RG how many more fake Russia stories are you going to fall for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.'

sweet, sweet nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The commander of US Central Command who oversees troops in Afghanistan s on your debunked conspiracy theory.

WASHINGTON — Two months after top Pentagon officials vowed to get to the bottom of whether the Russian government bribed the Taliban to kill American service members, the commander of troops in the region says a detailed review of all available intelligence has not been able to corroborate the existence of such a program.

"It just has not been proved to a level of certainty that satisfies me," Gen. Frank McKenzie, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told NBC News. McKenzie oversees U.S. troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. continues to hunt for new information on the matter, he said.

"We continue to look for that evidence," the general said. "I just haven't seen it yet. But … it's not a closed issue."

McKenzie's comments, reflecting a consensus view among military leaders, underscores the lack of certainty around a narrative that has been accepted as fact by Democrats and other Trump critics, including presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has cited Russian bounties in attacks on President Donald Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies have for years do ented Russian financial and military support to the Taliban, but a Russian program to incentivize the killing of American service members would represent a significant escalation.

Trump said he did not raise the issue of Russian payments to the Taliban in his most recent meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Critics have said he should have. Senior military officials say they don't believe the intelligence is strong enough to act on.

Echoing comments in July by Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, McKenzie said that if he could establish that the Russians were offering payments to kill Americans, he would push to forcefully respond. But the intelligence is far from conclusive, he said.

"I found what they presented to me very concerning, very worrisome. I just couldn't see the final connection, so I sent my guys back and said, look, keep digging. So we have continued to dig and look because this involves potential threats to U.S. forces, it's open," he said, adding, "I just haven't seen anything that closes that gap yet."

A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...-paid-n1240020

"I found what they presented to me very concerning, very worrisome. I just couldn't see the final connection, so I sent my guys back and said, look, keep digging.
    What has Trump said on this specifically, bootlick?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: 1st time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.'

sweet, sweet nothing.
    lol that's not what you were saying yesterday as you checked a reply from me. sweet, sweet nothing is all you do around here rachel maddow.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sorry RG question pending.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And why did you cut off the rest of the quote?

“So we have continued to dig and look because this involves potential threats to U.S. forces, it's open," he said, adding, "I just haven't seen anything that closes that gap yet."

A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.”

you’re such a piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry RG question pending.

Preferably zero. Easy to answer.

What has Trump said about this specifically?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: 2nd time

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fewer than TSA has fallen for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re such a piece of
    they all are, here at least, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And why did you cut off the rest of the quote?

“So we have continued to dig and look because this involves potential threats to U.S. forces, it's open," he said, adding, "I just haven't seen anything that closes that gap yet."

A U.S. military official familiar with the intelligence added that after a review of the intelligence around each attack against Americans going back several years, none have been tied to any Russian incentive payments.”

you’re such a piece of
    Already acknowledged above in the snippet from the other article.

there is a consensus view among the military brass that the story hasn’t been proven.
    Happy to accept that. It is pretty serious, and you would want some pretty damned good evidence before acting on it.

Now, what has Trump said about it specifically, bootlick?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: 3rd time

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Preferably zero. Easy to answer.
    With your track record of falling for these Russia stories over the last 4 years?

What has Trump said about this specifically?
    Who ing cares? Why should Trump respond to fake news from anonymous sources? It was a bull story fed to the media by war mongers wanting to keep our troops in Afghanistan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With your track record of falling for these Russia stories over the last 4 years?

Who ing cares? Why should Trump respond to fake news from anonymous sources? It was a bull story fed to the media by war mongers wanting to keep our troops in Afghanistan.
    Indeed. Why should the president care about the troops under his command.

Such a puzzling question.

"I have never discussed it with him," he told Axios in an interview.

Trump talked by phone with Putin as recently as last Thursday.

In all, he has spoken with the Kremlin leader at least eight times since late February, when intelligence flagging alleged Russian bounties was included in the secret daily presidential briefing, Axios reported.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...rs/ar-BB17kPHa

I don't give a rats ass about afghanistan.

I do care if some other country is deliberately targeting our troops.

You ing know your cult leader licks putins taint at every opportunity, but seem content, because of your worship of him, to never bother asking why.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell, you what, bootlick.

Give me, right here, the most critical thing Donald Trump has said about Vladimir Putin. Show me up.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-18-2020 at 04:52 PM. Reason: proper phonemes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and...crickets.

I'll wait.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and...crickets.

I'll wait.
    Trump doesn't have the balls to openly say about his boss -

but comrade TSA is surely googling that

"no one has been tougher on russia than trump" talking point in 5,4,3...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed. Why should the president care about the troops under his command.

Such a puzzling question.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...rs/ar-BB17kPHa

I don't give a rats ass about afghanistan.

I do care if some other country is deliberately targeting our troops.

You ing know your cult leader licks putins taint at every opportunity, but seem content, because of your worship of him, to never bother asking why.
    Ok, after some reflection, I do care about Afghanistan. Hopefully we can stabilize the country a bit so that it isn't a security gap when we leave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, after some reflection, I do care about Afghanistan. Hopefully we can stabilize the country a bit so that it isn't a security gap when we leave.
    Troops do not appreciate trump saying he would look into it and not getting back to them on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting TSA

Worst thing Trump has said about Putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Marsha marsha marsha!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count