Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where someone = intelligence source?
    You realize anyone can be an intelligence source right?

Now if you are talking about a source within the intelligence community, but remember that source was quoting a tortured prisioner of war. It is well known a prisioner of war will say anything to keep himself alive.

In other words this thread is going to die a very painful death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You realize anyone can be an intelligence source right?

Now if you are talking about a source within the intelligence community, but remember that source was quoting a tortured prisioner of war. It is well known a prisioner of war will say anything to keep himself alive.

In other words this thread is going to die a very painful death
    Oh I don't disagree on that. But I think this explains why Europe probably received the same intel (regardless if it was credible or not)

The only thing I find kind of weird is that there's no more damage control in general. If this intel develops to be credible, looks like a political ticking time bomb to me.

I guess that's why Congresscritters are now doing their due diligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did any of them advocate for extending conflict in afghanistan and ramping up a proxy war? can still withdraw the war and continue levying sanctions on russia and stop cooperating with them on their pet projects like getting back into the G7 without further concessions for what they've done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually glad Bolton isn't in the WH anymore too... he would be jerking off to the idea of bombing venezuela civilians to send Pootin a message.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did any of them advocate for extending conflict in afghanistan and ramping up a proxy war? can still withdraw the war and continue levying sanctions on russia and stop cooperating with them on their pet projects like getting back into the G7 without further concessions for what they've done
    Who's them?

If I'm being honest, my understanding of this is very preliminary at this point. So, I don't know how credible the accusations are. I do believe that the CIA Times has an agenda here with their timing. They have to prop up the Russia boogeyman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's them?

If I'm being honest, my understanding of this is very preliminary at this point. So, I don't know how credible the accusations are. I do believe that the CIA Times has an agenda here with their timing. They have to prop up the Russia boogeyman.
    "them" is the people enjeti claimed were calling for military action against russia... pelosi/biden/maddow, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "them" is the people enjeti claimed were calling for military action against russia... pelosi/biden/maddow, etc
    Yea, I actually thought it could be argued he was taking a leap.
    I do think he's a hundred percent right; but he'd be better served to say they're laying the foundation for the case for war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I don't disagree on that. But I think this explains why Europe probably received the same intel (regardless if it was credible or not)

The only thing I find kind of weird is that there's no more damage control in general. If this intel develops to be credible, looks like a political ticking time bomb to me.

I guess that's why Congresscritters are now doing their due diligence.
    You just answered your own question. The reason nobody is bothering to do damage control is that this was not credible at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you think USA was anywhere close to lifting sanctions on russia or alllowing them in g7 even before this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy sheeet!!!!

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already moving goalposts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just answered your own question. The reason nobody is bothering to do damage control is that this was not credible at all.
    GOP members briefed today said it is credible.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you think USA was anywhere close to lifting sanctions on russia or alllowing them in g7 even before this?
    Um, he's been asking the other member to take Russia in for months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52885178

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, he's been asking the other member to take Russia in for months.
    He also asked mexico to pay for the wall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump also suggest3d to buy greenland from denmark. You think that deal is close?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump also suggest3d to buy greenland from denmark. You think that deal is close?
    You said USA was nowhere near alllowing them in g7... USA is apparently well onboard, it's the other countries that don't want to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said USA was nowhere near alllowing them in g7... USA is apparently well onboard, it's the other countries that don't want to.
    Just because Trump blurts out something does not mean USA is on board. No. Most american politicians, intelligenc3 and military most certainly are not on board and that is not even close to happening.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because Trump blurts out something does not mean USA is on board. No. Most american politicians, intelligenc3 and military most certainly are not on board and that is not even close to happening.
    What say do they have in who is invited to the G7?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the POTUS, basically the most visible face of whatever the administration running the country thinks. As sad and stupid as that might be, that's what we have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What say do they have in who is invited to the G7?
    Ever heard 9f NATo? You dont thjnk they have influence on governments?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taliban spokesman is basically saying they been killing americans for free since 2001 why in the world would Russia offer bounties now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy sheeet!!!!

Lol

so she filibusters and storms off and that is seen as a positive?

Thread Information