My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Its absolutely stacked

Realistically there are five or six teams I believe can take the #1 seed:

New England, Kansas City, Buffalo, Houston, Indy, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Tennessee are all possiblities.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It’s KC or Baltimore. Nobody else is championship quality.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Baltimore could fizzle with a full year of tape on that gimmick offense. pittsburgh might be underrated.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Dont sleep on the Colts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dont sleep on the Colts
    I agree with this. People are still overrating Houston when Indy has the best HC, QB and overall team in the division.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1. Chiefs
    2. Ravens
    3. Colts
    4-5 Bills and Patriots in no order (I don't believe in Josh Allen's progress and not sold on Cam (health, current form and athleticism) so they can be much lower)
    6. Steelers
    7. Texans

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Gruden Grinders S tier

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Chiefs
    2. Ravens
    3. Colts
    4-5 Bills and Patriots in no order (I don't believe in Josh Allen's progress and not sold on Cam (health, current form and athleticism) so they can be much lower)
    6. Steelers
    7. Texans
    Josh Allen is trash. The Bills roster is fishy from top to bottom. They won a bunch of games last year by default because of the ghastly compe ion (last place schedule AND facing the two non-AFCE easiest divisions in football last year).
    Newton and Stidham aren't very good, but, again, the Patriots last year were like Jacksonville in 2017. Won a bunch of games with their defense alone.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think Baltimore could fizzle with a full year of tape on that gimmick offense. pittsburgh might be underrated.
    Maybe, in the sense that anything is possible. But I think it'd be a mistake to believe Jackson needs that exact system to be successful. Lamar getting hurt is the much bigger risk than him being figured out. Their receiving corp is young but should lack the skill-set to beat single coverage. Jackson is a good passer with room to grow. Also, the offense also had a lot of passing concepts that I doubt will be as thoroughly scouted as the running stuff.

Can never count Pitt out, but I have them tied with Cleveland for second place, with Pitt only getting the edge because the Browns will likely disappoint yet again.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe, in the sense that anything is possible. But I think it'd be a mistake to believe Jackson needs that exact system to be successful. Lamar getting hurt is the much bigger risk than him being figured out. Their receiving corp is young but should lack the skill-set to beat single coverage. Jackson is a good passer with room to grow. Also, the offense also had a lot of passing concepts that I doubt will be as thoroughly scouted as the running stuff.

Can never count Pitt out, but I have them tied with Cleveland for second place, with Pitt only getting the edge because the Browns will likely disappoint yet again.
    problem is, he's a below average passer when he's asked to do it for very long and against good coverage. If it's 3rd and 3 he'll find someone, most likely a tight end and convert. But we've seen over a 2 year sample size what's happened when he's asked to bring the team back from a deficit, and it hasn't been pretty (pretty much a sack and turnover fiesta both times). Plus the moon ball interception, capped off with the unnecessary roughness penalty by none other than Jackson himself, with the score 0-0 in the Tennessee game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes or Allen, tbh? Bueller?

Post Count
    I picked Buffalo (though I was rooting for Indy late, cause of the fight they were showing), Seattle (though I was rooting for the Rams), and TB to win yesterday. Today, I pick Tennessee (my upset pick), KC, and NO (though I want Chicago to win), Steelers to beat the Browns (rooting for Cleveland)

If Moss is not seriously injured, I pick the Bills. If Moss is done, the KC rolls to the SB.

Thread Information