Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And dont forget the housing market 8s tied to that. Housing market is most likely hoing to crash in next few months.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'll listen to Trevor Noah before I ever watch that whiny cuck again. Definition of sensationalism.

Oliver the Brit has not spent 1 second of his show on the ins utional cover-up of underage sex rings in Britain. He represents the biggest problem facing Europe today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I saw the results of some poll on Friday that 48% of homeowners have considered selling their home due to financial troubles.

Here it is...

https://www.studyfinds.org/half-of-u...-selling-home/

A survey of 2,000 American homeowners found that 52 percent are constantly concerned about making their mortgage payment on time. Forty-seven percent of the poll say they’re considering selling their home because they can’t afford their mortgage anymore.

Researchers say 35 percent of U.S. homeowners admit they’ve missed a mortgage payment during the pandemic. The same amount of respondents said they worry about losing their home because of the financial situation COVID-19 has put them in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots upset det Mommy's double wide won't bring enough to keep Mommy in cheap cigarettes till the Emphysema takes her.

Thread Information