Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. DAF and gs are filling the unwanted pedo void Avante left behind.

One is too stupid to grasp an ambivalent ending to a great movie, the other is a weird, delusional, penniless that is completely unliked all around.

Good company you keep, DAF, you got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. DAF and gs are filling the unwanted pedo void Avante left behind.

One is too stupid to grasp an ambivalent ending to a great movie, the other is a weird, delusional, penniless that is completely unliked all around.

Good company you keep, DAF, you got.
    The guy that thought that crazy racist whale, from the video, was hot, doesn't side with the guy that can bang hot young women. What a shocker, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-06-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol angry

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The guy that thought that crazy racist whale, from the video, was hot, doesn't side with the guy that can bang hot young women. What a shocker, tbh.
    False Charge Chunko joins the incel group.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damage control? I didn't change my stance one bit. In fact, I'm still here on page 4 quoting my OP. You know why? 'cause I'm ing right. No amount of no-pussy-having-loser crying will change that, tbh.
    Rack it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    False Charge Chunko joins the incel group.
    Pedo gs making up imaginary cliques to deflect from his do ented pedophila.

The threads and quotes exist, you heinous kiddie diddler. You're re ed too. How many times does mentioning need to be explained to you, Arnie?

I understand you rushing to the aid of your fellow minor-muncher, its primal instinct for animals like you two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you are bad at trying to guess people's moods over the internet. You already tried to pull the "angry" card on the Garnett-Dirk thread. Or is that your go to move whenever you have nothing substantial to add?
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-06-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never said she was fine. I said no heterosexual would throw her out of bed and she's a better piece of hide than most of the billionaire playboys here could pull.

You're a 3rd world, impoverished dummy. Period. You cant even accept a simple misdirectional ending because it threw your whole historical understanding around. There's no way I can expect you to accept reality and at best you're banging 3rd world skanks that would a midget with AIDs for a $5 dinner.

You're not telling a 1st worlder what's what. I'm superior, period. My working class ass would be five times your status in your sheep- ing, drug-manufaucturing hole of a country that adores soccer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never said she was fine. I said no heterosexual would throw her out of bed and she's a better piece of hide than most of the billionaire playboys here could pull.

You're a 3rd world, impoverished dummy. Period. You cant even accept a simple misdirectional ending because it threw your whole historical understanding around. There's no way I can expect you to accept reality and at best you're banging 3rd world skanks that would a midget with AIDs for a $5 dinner.

You're not telling a 1st worlder what's what. I'm superior, period. My working class ass would be five times your status in your sheep- ing, drug-manufaucturing hole of a country that adores soccer.
    If you say so, mr. Supremacist.

You will still never find me drooling over a racist whale, tbh. Because that's the worst thing, it's not that you are banging that mammoth, it's that you were longing for her on an internet forum, meaning you probably can't even hit that type of hideous woman on real life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, you are bad at trying to guess people's moods over the internet. You already tried to pull the "angry" card on the Garnett-Dirk thread. Or is that your go to move whenever you have nothing substantial to add?
    lol triggered

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You will still never find me drooling over a racist whale, tbh. Because that's the worst thing, it's not that you are banging that mammoth, it's that you were longing for her on an internet forum, meaning you probably can't even hit that type of hideous woman on real life.
    Another one. Rack it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I mean I get what you're saying. It's probably pretty easy for you to have sex with young girls after you roofie them. But I don't think many on here are willing to go that route.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another one. Rack it!

"I made a pedophile friend."

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean I get what you're saying. It's probably pretty easy for you to have sex with young girls after you roofie them. But I don't think many on here are willing to go that route.

3rd worlder Avante, complete with all the bull lies.

Dude probably has more shades of lead-paint peeling from his shanty walls than he has dollars to his name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meh, pretty weak son. I expect better from you, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3rd worlder Avante, complete with all the bull lies.

Dude probably has more shades of lead-paint peeling from his shanty walls than he has dollars to his name.
    It would be pretty funny if I actually had more dollars than you. I'm tempted to do a bank account screenshot comparisson, tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    It would be pretty funny if I actually had more dollars than you. I'm tempted to do a bank account screenshot comparisson, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep talking. Eventually, I'll find a good one. But seriously, quite having sex with minors.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep talking. Eventually, I'll find a good one. But seriously, quite having sex with minors.
    I don't, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That you know of anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^?