Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Triggered Monoslob jealous.

Stay out of the thread and take your stupid alts with you if you don't like the topic.
    Trying to control freak.
    Oh hey, another 30+ who wants to be reassured that his creepy teen girl fetish is okay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Or, you could just people your own age, like a normal person, and not get caught talking to teenagers when you’re 30+.
    Where he's from people his age already have lip rot due to chewing coca leaves and have about 12 kids.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Where he's from people his age already have lip rot due to chewing coca leaves and have about 12 kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you’re stupid enough to around with unstable crazy women, don’t be shocked when they make unstable crazy accusations against you. Keep your under control and you’ll be fine.

“This weird creepy 40 year old guy who ed around with immature teenage girls had false accusations made against him! It’s an absolutely shocking outrage!”
    Yeah, I would say that people making false accusations to destroy a guy's life qualifies as "absolute outrage", to say the least, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I realize that having the possibility of ing young attractive women isn't something you guys can relate to, but you should still be able to have the intelectual capacity of understanding the gravity of this whole situation, tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    I realize that having the possibility of ing young attractive women isn't something you guys can relate to, but you should still be able to have the intelectual capacity of understanding the gravity of this whole situation, tbh.
    If you wanna go diddle kids, do that on your own time, pedo. Don’t try to get any reassurance from SpursTalk that you aren’t a creepy asshole for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is it more then one or just slob and his keyboard?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    OK he probably didn’t do anything illegal... maybe. He still put himself in bad situations by dipping his toes too close to the deep end.

Whether he’s a creep or not, it really isn’t debatable. Of course he is. That’s not a crime. But even if some of these girls are lying, he shoulders plenty of the blame too for even getting close to girls who might be minors. At some point and age, men have to draw a line with little girls. Even if they’re rich. Even if they’re famous. He said oh I though you were 18. Dude, you’re 40. At I don’t know 30, 35, don’t use 18 as the cut off age anymore. Try 25. Heck, at least 21.

Oh you’re not 18 just tells everyone you’re not really that opposed to going even younger as long as you don’t get caught.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Is it more then one or just slob and his keyboard?
    Oh hey, another 30+ who wants to be reassured that his creepy teen girl fetish is okay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i can score underage girls and you all cant! unlike you guys im also intellectually capable of comprehending that it should be considered morally acceptable as long as i can prove in court that i didnt know they were underage!

we HAVE to talk about this btw

we must.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, I would say that people making false accusations to destroy a guy's life qualifies as "absolute outrage", to say the least, tbh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    His daddeh is a big Hollywood producer, he will be fine. He made his bed, he gets to lay in it or prove he was innocent. The switches to his rocketmail account and kik from messenger/insta after he checked what all his likes looked like who weren't his friends definitely doesn't look great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OK he probably didn’t do anything illegal... maybe. He still put himself in bad situations by dipping his toes too close to the deep end.

Whether he’s a creep or not, it really isn’t debatable. Of course he is. That’s not a crime. But even if some of these girls are lying, he shoulders plenty of the blame too for even getting close to girls who might be minors. At some point and age, men have to draw a line with little girls. Even if they’re rich. Even if they’re famous. He said oh I though you were 18. Dude, you’re 40. At I don’t know 30, 35, don’t use 18 as the cut off age anymore. Try 25. Heck, at least 21.

Oh you’re not 18 just tells everyone you’re not really that opposed to going even younger as long as you don’t get caught.
    Why not? Your law uses that, why wouldn't he, if he wants? Your personal interpretations of morality don't matter here. Plenty of people think is morally wrong to people of your own sex, are they right? What makes your own interpretation of morality more right than phobes interpretation of morality?

If the dude wants to teenagers, and the teenagers want to him, and the law allows it, then there's nothing to see here. Fascist wannabes need to keep their opinions to themselves, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Double play.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    In my country is OK to sex 16 year olds, tbh.

Also, did you read the article? When the guy finds out they are underage, he cuts them off.
    First of all, maybe he should move to your country then. This is the US and we have rules against this kind of . Secondly, how many girls are borderline under age if he has to cut them off when he finds out they are under age. This is signs of a pedophile.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First of all, maybe he should move to your country then. This is the US and we have rules against this kind of . Secondly, how many girls are borderline under age if he has to cut them off when he finds out they are under age. This is signs of a pedophile.
    Asking for age and cutting them off if they are underaged is pedophilia now?

Look son, the guy clearly doesn't want them to have a relationship. He just wants them to . He cares only about physical aspects. Doesn't need them to be able to hold a meaningful conversation. And the "barrier" is simple for him: is she attractive? Yes. Well, let's do it then. But first, let's find out if they are legal because I don't want to get in trouble. Simple as that. You may consider is "morally wrong". Well, the people involved don't give a . Stay the out of other people's legal business, tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Asking for age and cutting them off if they are underaged is pedophilia now?

Look son, the guy clearly doesn't want them to have a relationship. He just wants them to . He cares only about physical aspects. Doesn't need them to be able to hold a meaningful conversation. And the "barrier" is simple for him: is she attractive? Yes. Well, let's do it then. But first, let's find out if they are legal because I don't want to get in trouble. Simple as that. You may consider is "morally wrong". Well, the people involved don't give a . Stay the out of other people's legal business, tbh.
    You are so invested in proving that 40 year old men horndogging over teenage girls isn’t creepy

Just admit you’re proud to be a creepy piece of and move on. Clearly nobody besides Fabbs () is going to coddle your behavior. Enjoy your teenage girls all you want, but don’t get all pissy and whine that everyone else in the world should stop calling your a creepy pedo for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You are so invested in proving that 40 year old men horndogging over teenage girls isn’t creepy

Just admit you’re proud to be a creepy piece of and move on. Clearly nobody besides Fabbs () is going to coddle your behavior. Enjoy your teenage girls all you want, but don’t get all pissy and whine that everyone else in the world should stop calling your a creepy pedo for it.
    Yeah, you are right. DAF trying to justify this creepy ass, stroking his cawk with his tears in the corner of his bedroom to under age girls. This is some straight up bull and DAF needs to see a psychiatrist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You don't get it son. Now I'm "invested" on this, last week I was invested on trans getting Jobs, two weeks ago I was invested on calling out Malcolm Jenkins' lame victimization. I'm "invested" on things I consider unfair, tbh. And a guy's career going down the toilet for some false difamation is clearly unfair on my set of moral beliefs, tbh.

If a person's life getting screwed for some made up not only doesn't bother you, but actually, you try to justify it, someway, by saying "the guy is a creep anyways"; well, then I guess that speaks to the kind of moral beliefs you manage, tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    You don't get it son. Now I'm "invested" on this, last week I was invested on trans getting Jobs, two weeks ago I was invested on calling out Malcolm Jenkins' lame victimization. I'm "invested" on things I consider unfair, tbh. And a guy's career going down the toilet for some false difamation is clearly unfair on my set of moral beliefs, tbh.

If a person's life getting screwed for some made up not only doesn't bother you, but actually, you try to justify it, someway, by saying "the guy is a creep anyways"; well, then I guess that speaks to the kind of moral beliefs you manage, tbh.
    ok pedo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, you are right. DAF trying to justify this creepy ass, stroking his cawk with his tears in the corner of his bedroom to under age girls. This is some straight up bull and DAF needs to see a psychiatrist.
    "Stroking his with tears"

Why the need to make up that improbable scenario? What's the matter son, the simple realtiy of two consenting adults having regular sex isn't "creepy" enough to write down?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Better to be an incel than a pedo, pedo.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    “hahahaha you incel virgin, I get sex all the time!...............with underage girls! Suck on that!”

Thread Information