Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you want to lose faith in humanity, go to the grocery store and pay attention. There's like about 15 spots to put your cart when you're done putting your groceries in your car. But for some reason, people can't spend the extra 45 seconds to take their cart to one of the designated spots. They just ing leave it. So it's either 1) taking up a parking space, 2) slammed into someone else's car or 3) moved a hundred yards away to the edge of the lot. This happens all the time of course.

But the one thing that pisses me off the most is seeing cars parked in the handicapped spots with no tag or handicapped license plat. And I know that maybe some of these people are legit ed up and may have something temporary that necessitates them being in that spot. But today was the first time I had absolute proof of a just using one because it was convenient. Watched this late model sports car pull into a handicapped spot and this chick in her 20's hops out and jogs into the store. And she was hot af. Great body. But clearly not handicapped. She was just in a hurry. I'm not one to with people's cars, but I just ordered some stickers to put on assholes cars that do that. I won't do it if I don't have proof but if I see that again, I'm putting a crappy ass sticker on their paint.

And not to mention the people that stick their carts in the middle of the aisles and then huff at you because you're trying to get down the aisle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It pisses me off even more to see a healthy 20 something pop out of a car that actually has handicap tags. I mean, I don't know people's conditions either but cmon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    watch the cart narc on YouTube to see the lazy people called out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    "Where's that damn Cart Boy?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you wanna say you're a no good piece of without saying you're a no good piece of , then prop the front two wheels of your shopping cart into the nearest landscaping curb and leave the store

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thanks man, watching now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It pisses me off even more to see a healthy 20 something pop out of a car that actually has handicap tags. I mean, I don't know people's conditions either but cmon
    Yeah, don't know whether it's their vehicle either. But having diabetes is enough to be "disabled" so it's not hard to get tags in this country

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lmao. He's got that perfect, "I'm not being an asshole" while being an asshole (rightfully so though) schtick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Assholes who take up two spots or handicap park w/o credentials-I pull up a good loogie and hock it on the door handle

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah, don't know whether it's their vehicle either. But having diabetes is enough to be "disabled" so it's not hard to get tags in this country
    So 45% of San Antonio is disabled?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Assholes who take up two spots or handicap park w/o credentials-I pull up a good loogie and hock it on the door handle

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those people lose their when called out, I'm surprised that guy hasn't gotten the beat out of him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP did you think about hitting on her?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty much

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    want to feel bad go to walmart count all the fat people, and worse fat ass kids

want to feel mad, look at the express line and blatant disregard some people have for it

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    it seems like 45% or so of all cars driving around SA have a "DV" somewhere in their license plate, so signs point to yes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    want to feel bad go to walmart count all the fat people, and worse fat ass kids

want to feel mad, look at the express line and blatant disregard some people have for it
    I can only use the self check outs at Walmart, the cashier lines are too slow. Though if I was a cashier for Walmart I'd make it a point to be slow too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    shopping carts aside, parking lot etiquette has always been god awful. and that goes for both drivers and pedestrians. its truly one of the more infuriating human experiences you can go through in developed countries.

parking lots are always going to be frustrating given the nature of people getting in and out of spots, pedestrians roaming about. but i'd say at least 1/3 of the frustration comes from people who are just assholes, and at least another 1/3 of it comes from people who are just so ing unaware and aloof that they dont give a to have courtesy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    shopping carts aside, parking lot etiquette has always been god awful. and that goes for both drivers and pedestrians. its truly one of the more infuriating human experiences you can go through in developed countries.

parking lots are always going to be frustrating given the nature of people getting in and out of spots, pedestrians roaming about. but i'd say at least 1/3 of the frustration comes from people who are just assholes, and at least another 1/3 of it comes from people who are just so ing unaware and aloof that they dont give a to have courtesy
    Yeah...and I think I have a thread on this. But the mother ers that will block an aisle for a minute...waiting for someone to load their car and pull out...they're intolerable. You could have just parked a few spaces down and already been in the store by the time you wait for that . And not slowed down a couple of other cars. In fact, if I'm getting in my car and I see someone is waiting for me to pull out, I'll start my car and then just sit there and act like I'm on my phone. you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah...and I think I have a thread on this. But the mother ers that will block an aisle for a minute...waiting for someone to load their car and pull out...they're intolerable. You could have just parked a few spaces down and already been in the store by the time you wait for that . And not slowed down a couple of other cars. In fact, if I'm getting in my car and I see someone is waiting for me to pull out, I'll start my car and then just sit there and act like I'm on my phone. you.
    or people just stopping the car in the middle of the aisle as somebody "quickly runs into the store to get one thing"

pedestrians walking right in the middle of the lane instead of staying near the parked cars

people who take unnecessarily long amounts of time trying to back their vehicle in when the situation doesnt really call for it

or just aloofness as people are basically daydreaming thinking that just because they are driving in a parking lot the expectation is that cars aren't supposed to move whatsoever, even when not in a parking spot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm honestly surprised I never see any accidents in parking lots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm honestly surprised I never see any accidents in parking lots
    ing word

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.
    Dude...that's any race when they have more than two kids.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude...that's any race when they have more than two kids.
    Well I have 4 siblings...and judgment came swiftly if we acted up in the store.

Maybe it's different elsewhere, but here it's pretty common with Mexican women and a brood of crotch goblins

Thread Information