Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only natural if you hate Fox, CNN, etc too, since they mostly employ trolls with near zero journalistic value.
    OAN reporters >>>> fox news clowns.

I also like tgat they report on international issues. Fox,cnn afe dumbed down news for brainless ame4ican populace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I also like tgat they report on international issues. Fox,cnn afe dumbed down news for brainless ame4ican populace
    Why the does anyone waste their time watching either of those two stations

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the hate for OAN. There way better than Fox. No Hannity, no er, no fox friends. They just reports sir and they are honest in that they are conservative leaning.
    Well I agree with this and OAN is the best not just because of that, (they're a news channel and not a political discussion channel), & they have the most beautiful women on any media outlet.

On the subject of OAN... Amanda Brilhante is my ideal mate, I'd 100% pay my life savings to marry her, without sparing a second thought. <3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, of course they would report on international issues, the US is a dumpster fire right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the does anyone waste their time watching either of those two stations
    CNN and MSNBC, correct, those two are such a waste of time. Why watch bull s and manipulative snakey lib s when you can watch real American beauties live on TV?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will say one thing about OAN, the one time I'll change the channel is when it's Graham Ledger on... he's more radical religious right than Rush Limbaugh and Hannity tbh. He tries to be funny, but he's not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. We are actively wishing Trump supporters dead, so they can't vote for him again. Seems kind of obvious.

Not going to apologize for that. Heard worse said about the "danger" that liberals pose to the country on you side.

Welcome to the world Trump created.

Virus seems to prefer killing minorities and people in blue districts but carry on with your death for people who disagree with you fantasies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals are the party of hate and killing
    More liberals kill babies also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals are the party of hate and killing
    More liberals kill babies also
    you are not dead yet ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the cuckold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the article carefully. It merely talks about an increase in cases, but not the rate at which those tests come back positive.

BUT:

Went digging:

https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov/si..._report.v2.pdf
    (page 3 of that PDF) They test about 36k per week, or about 5000 per day.

That probably put it in the realm of "somebody ed up" or somebody got some incomplete data. My guess is that the test results were from a limited area, say, Tulsa itself, and that nuance got missed in the sound--bite, click-bait.

Reality is probably more nuanced that "fake news".
    Just another example of people getting ty fake "news" from twitter or youtube. You would think they would learn.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No. We are actively wishing Trump supporters dead, so they can't vote for him again. Seems kind of obvious.

Not going to apologize for that. Heard worse said about the "danger" that liberals pose to the country on you side.

Welcome to the world Trump created.
    Yeah. Because wishing death on people expressing political views is what America is all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I agree with this and OAN is the best not just because of that, (they're a news channel and not a political discussion channel), & they have the most beautiful women on any media outlet.

On the subject of OAN... Amanda Brilhante is my ideal mate, I'd 100% pay my life savings to marry her, without sparing a second thought. <3
    OAN is a pure propaganda channel. Not even really news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes up quote from RG
    Not going to apologize. I hope as many Trump voters die before the election as possible. They are drilling-holes-in-the-bottom-of-the-lifeboay-to-get-water dumb.

Eat a you vector.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OAN is a pure propaganda channel. Not even really news.
    just as much as, say, TYT is for the Left, tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Not going to apologize. I hope as many Trump voters die before the election as possible. They are drilling-holes-in-the-bottom-of-the-lifeboay-to-get-water dumb.

Eat a you vector.
    I didn't make up , that is your quote.

Yeah. Because wishing death on people expressing political views is what America is all about.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9317180

You should seriously seek help, you are reaching koriwhat levels of pathetic wishing death on people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should seriously seek help, you are reaching koriwhat levels of pathetic wishing death on people.
    So you did the work. Thanks.

Not going to apologize.

I hope they die in large numbers before they vote.

Had my own death wished for by more than one person here and elsewhere by your violent ideology.

At some point, I will go ahead and stoop your your level. Not going to apologize, and your hero Trump is to blame for creating that atmosphere. Welcome to the new world.

if you don't like me wishing that, well, tough .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virus seems to prefer killing minorities and people in blue districts but carry on with your death for people who disagree with you fantasies
    It kills poor people. Who tend to be minorities, because of racist policies of the last gazillion years. Whoda thunk?

I will carry right on, thanks.

(edit)

Killing a lot of people in cities, yup. Wait until it gets out into rural America where late-stage capitalism has killed off rural hospitals.

Good thing is that local Republican officials will cover up the deaths, so you won't even know. EOY numbers will tell out what really happened though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just as much as, say, TYT is for the Left, tbh.
    True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Show me all this wishing death I've done. Like literally hoping and wishing others die. There's trolls here that like to poke at me and yes I wouldn't give one or bat an eye if their obituaries popped up but come on now...

This has gotten hilariously ridiculous!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy has kind of always been this way, vacillating between extreme fear and extreme anger. Typical of those with unmanaged depressive disorders. It does seem to be getting worse tho so yeah he needs to seek help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not going to apologize.

Had my own death wished for by more than one person here and elsewhere by your violent ideology.

At some point, I will go ahead and stoop your your level. Not going to apologize, and your hero Trump is to blame for creating that atmosphere. Welcome to the new world.

But big mike said yall go high... lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Not going to apologize.

I don’t have a violent ideology and I’ve never wished death on you or anyone else for that matter. I’d be the one having to stoop to get to your level and I won’t because I’m not a piece of like you’ve shown yourself to be. And @ blaming Trump for making you a piece of death wishing . You’ve got the worst case of TDS I’ve ever seen. I’m truly worried you’ll do something drastic if Trump wins again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have a violent ideology and I’ve never wished death on you or anyone else for that matter. I’d be the one having to stoop to get to your level and I won’t because I’m not a piece of like you’ve shown yourself to be. And @ blaming Trump for making you a piece of death wishing . You’ve got the worst case of TDS I’ve ever seen. I’m truly worried you’ll do something drastic if Trump wins again.
    Bla bla bla.

You wished all sorts of death on the "democrat pedophile" ring when you got sucked into that stupidity because you are horrible at recognizing bull when you see it.

You are a total piece of for being a vector all sorts of conspiracy idiocy, lying and generally enabling your violent ideology to pretend it isn't violent, while it is killing police officers in ambushes.

I'm truly worried about what you will do when Trump loses.

Thread Information