Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And far more womanly and more likely to be attracted to men.

Prove me wrong.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure he's talking about TV News personalities and some politicians he also sees on TV. It's his only connection to women of any kind.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not where I'm from. Generally, the conservative women start popping out kids at 22 and shoveling ice cream in their mouths on a nightly basis while the liberal women wait til 34 to have kids and still keep their yoga and gym memberships. Naturally, there are exceptions to everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not where I'm from. Generally, the conservative women start popping out kids at 22 and shoveling ice cream in their mouths on a nightly basis while the liberal women wait til 34 to have kids and still keep their yoga and gym memberships. Naturally, there are exceptions to everything.
    San Antonio? I wouldn't qualify the mojadas that pop out babies in high school as conservative, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the most attractive women in the World are in show bizz. 99,9% of those gals are liberal.

Also, the vast majority of women in general are more liberal than conservative, tbh. 70% of the women are, at some kind of level, interested in liberal movements like women's issues, equality, gay rights, etc.

Sorry son, but you are wrong on this one.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A Conservative woman has standards to live up to. In the eyes of not just her family but also God.

Liberal women have no allegiance. They know they will always find a thirsty no matter how far they let themselves go. And sex occupies a significant amount of capacity in the liberal female mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the most attractive women in the World are in show bizz. 99,9% of those gals are liberal.

Also, the vast majority of women in general are more liberal than conservative, tbh. 70% of the women are, at some kind of level, interested in liberal movements like women's issues, equality, gay rights, etc.

Sorry son, but you are wrong on this one.
    About 30-40% of modern females under 40 are bisexual or lesbian (i.e. not fully straight) and almost all of them belong to the liberal faction. So they're out.

Almost all of the women's rights, GLBTQ+ marches, BLM, etc, hipster females are fugly, disgusting, emo, fat, tatted, pierced, rejects... have you even seen them?

The "show biz" women aren't necessarily the most attractive, they just had the most connections, had good sex with some old men with money, and snaked their way in and caked on the makeup. for instance, Angelina Jolie is objectively ugly and would be a nobody if she wasn't in the hollywood industry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Conservative woman has standards to live up to. In the eyes of not just her family but also God.

Liberal women have no allegiance. They know they will always find a thirsty no matter how far they let themselves go. And sex occupies a significant amount of capacity in the liberal female mind.
    Sorry but you're a little late to the party my good friend. They're more out for pussy than these days, and is more of a "guilty pleasure" to them, just like the occasional bite of meat (pun not intended).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 30-40% of modern females under 40 are bisexual or lesbian (i.e. not fully straight) and almost all of them belong to the liberal faction. So they're out.

Almost all of the women's rights, GLBTQ+ marches, BLM, etc, hipster females are fugly, disgusting, emo, fat, tatted, pierced, rejects... have you even seen them?

The "show biz" women aren't necessarily the most attractive, they just had the most connections, had good sex with some old men with money, and snaked their way in and caked on the makeup. for instance, Angelina Jolie is objectively ugly and would be a nobody if she wasn't in the hollywood industry.
    lol what? Where are you getting those numbers from?

Also, why wouldn't they count? They are still women that can be measured in terms of attractiveness, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Sorry but you're a little late to the party my good friend. They're more out for pussy than these days, and is more of a "guilty pleasure" to them, just like the occasional bite of meat (pun not intended).

This Man knows

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leaning incel, hes going incel, hes going to shut himself off...

Nah, as long as there are big fat blonde casserole making women he will have to take the dive.

MM, what does God want women to do for you? Help Frosty out.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Also, why wouldn't they count? They are still women that can be measured in terms of attractiveness, tbh.
    He’s making up like your typical conservative edgelord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But liberal women are the better lay and really that’s what’s most important.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MM would release the delivery package all over the inside of his extra small Duluth underwear.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good lord, you Lilly white guys have no chance with women

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But liberal women are the better lay and really that’s what’s most important.
    Clearly you've never had a conservative-leaning single milf in her 30s before

Libbie females might give you a good lay and then cry rape because #MeToo. Even if not, the high chance of her having been sexually involved with other females is completely repulsive.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-01-2020 at 06:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Personal experience, m'friend. High school, college, bars, dating sites, TV.... a potpourri of all of the above. (High school probably the least, tbh.)
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-01-2020 at 06:52 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And far more womanly and more likely to be attracted to men.

Prove me wrong.
    Emily Ratajkowsi, Margot Robbie, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson, literally ever famous hot on Earth that doesn’t work for Fox News is a liberal, you stupid micropenised got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emily Ratajkowsi, Margot Robbie, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson, literally ever famous hot on Earth that doesn’t work for Fox News is a liberal, you stupid micropenised got.
    The former two are foreign and the latter two are fugly. 29 yards to first base, keep going.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The former two are foreign and the latter two are fugly. 29 yards to first base, keep going.
    They’re all hotter than the fat pigs you pull in at II Charlies after your Whataburger shift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave your mother out of this and I'll leave this out of your mother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re all hotter than the fat pigs you pull in at II Charlies after your Whataburger shift.
    You're definitely a DFW-ite, huh.

But I left that neck of the woods far, far behind me, in 2016. 2016 was a million years ago. Shoot again,

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave your mother out of this and I'll leave this out of your mother.
    My mother is conservative but she had me at 21 SUCKERRR.

Also managed to stay pretty thin. I have good genes.

Thread Information