Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Can only speak for myself. I hate black people

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One black guy beat me on 2k

Hated every black person I've ever come across since.
    Man you should hate 2k, that series has gone to .

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man you should hate 2k, that series has gone to .
    Highlights for me were 2k5, 2k8 and 2k11. Those were great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    single parent doesn't mean that a father isn't involved, though and majority of black fathers live with their children. studies show black fathers are the most involved of all race and ethnic groups.

a lot of our problems stem from communities that never bounced back from the crack epidemic stuck in a cycle of poverty and drug abuse, poor schools, bad policing and lack of opportunities.
    It love to see those studies...
    x2

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highlights for me were 2k5, 2k8 and 2k11. Those were great
    Yeah man I loved 2k8, first basketball game I ever played where running plays actually worked out better than just isolating and running past the defender. Might have to go pirate a copy to play on my CFW PS3 (bought the game on 360 but don't feel like hooking that console back up again).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah man I loved 2k8, first basketball game I ever played where running plays actually worked out better than just isolating and running past the defender. Might have to go pirate a copy to play on my CFW PS3 (bought the game on 360 but don't feel like hooking that console back up again).
    One thing I remember about that though was length was everything. You could get Tim Duncan to shut down Paul in the perimeter. Great game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oppression olympics tbh. You’re welcome to show me a study supporting those rates
    No, actually I'm just pointing that it's not something that is unique to black people. SJWs want blacks to be victims so bad.

thats the point. Stereotypes are reinforced. Self fulfilling prophecy
    Oh yeah, I bet they're shooting each other up in Chiraq because of stereotypes. They'd be upstanding members of society if we just didn't stereotype them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One black guy beat me on 2k

Hated every black person I've ever come across since.
    jermaine was a beast on 2k, tbf.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    jermaine was a beast on 2k, tbf.
    I miss that guy. Used to play 2k and Madden with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, actually I'm just pointing that it's not something that is unique to black people. SJWs want blacks to be victims so bad.
    its not a matter of what anybody wants. It’s that they are victims of generational oppression whose effects didn’t magically disappear when CRA was passed

Oh yeah, I bet they're shooting each other up in Chiraq because of stereotypes. They'd be upstanding members of society if we just didn't stereotype them.
    You’re one step away from going Nadolph and blaming racial iq disparities. I didn’t say there isn’t a lot of crime. But they also get convicted at higher rates (even in mock juries) and get longer sentences for same crimes. Saying “yeah but other black peoples commit a lot of crime” doesn’t justify the disparate treatment of individuals.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white people using "Chiraq"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But they also get convicted at higher rates (even in mock juries) and get longer sentences for same crimes. Saying “yeah but other black peoples commit a lot of crime” doesn’t justify the disparate treatment of individuals.
    They usually have priors (juvenile records), dress sloppy to court, carry arrogant at ude, verbally struggle to speak, are represented by public defenders and rarely have nuclear family support in the court room (furthermore here is my GF and our 3+ children).

These are all factors. Especially since blacks tend to group up in cities/communities thus they dominate certain court rooms. Ultimately money talks and if you have an attorney it is a huge advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They usually have priors (juvenile records), dress sloppy to court, carry arrogant at ude, verbally struggle to speak, are represented by public defenders and rarely have nuclear family support in the court room (furthermore here is my GF and our 3+ children).

These are all factors. Especially since blacks tend to group up in cities/communities thus they dominate certain court rooms. Ultimately money talks and if you have an attorney it is a huge advantage.
    How many trials have you attended?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How many trials have you attended?
    I've been to court a handful of times. Attorney specifically saved my behind at-least twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been to court a handful of times. Attorney specifically saved my behind at-least twice.
    So, your own trials?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So, your own trials?
    What is your persistence with trails. What's your angle here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one making all the courtroom observations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mock juries are given identical evidence and only difference is the race of defendants. Black guys convicted at higher rates

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "inclusive society"
    "diversity is our strength"

Totally understand teenagers falling for this rhetoric but adults?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was the Redskins' owner, I would change it to "Whiteskins" just to troll everybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could get off their asses and start Brown Lives Matter, but apparently the only thing Mexicans love more than border jumping with a 5 year old kid is pretending that their victimhood was forced on them
    Ignorance done funny. Good son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is only interested in you. He doesn't want to be in the discussion, just wants to try to illustrate you're not qualified to discuss anything - hoping for a long, drawn out back and forth of 3 word retorts that inevitably kills the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is only interested in you. He doesn't want to be in the discussion, just wants to try to illustrate you're not qualified to discuss anything - hoping for a long, drawn out back and forth of 3 word retorts that inevitably kills the thread.
    DMC is only interested in me.

I think changing the name is a fait accompli now that the big sponsors are threatening. Not sure why it's such a big deal aside from the inertia of years. No logical reason to fight to keep the nickname.

Thread Information