Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::She didn't see the handwriting on the wall and follow Polanski out the door. You can always come back if the coast is positively clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF motivated this Scotty David to blab to the press?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TF motivated this Scotty David to blab to the press?

Don't fret, Mult, before the Sunday talk shows CNN will have this tied up tighter than a nun's snootch on the Sabbath.
    Just you watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's some good advice for the Duke:::don't cross the pond no matter what they promisePERIOD

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Projection is what the stoopid is all about.
    Spends half his time trying to slander. Since he has zero cred and such self owning fertilizer it goes no where.
    Got eviscerated on a thread he fantasized about taking a 66 year old whale.
    You are an openly admitted pedophile.

You lust over young girls and hate whistle blowers of pedophiles.

These are things you have done on this very board.

You think you "won" something NO ONE ELSE on the board agreed with you about.

You have been eviscerated countless times on this board. Cat litter. Being poor. Being socially awkward. Being technologically re ed. Countless fail after countless fail.

You think I'm DMC

Nothing I stated above is nothing short of objective fact that is in record on this board. You don't know what "slander" or "projection" mean, just like you don't know what " pedophile" means. YOU are a pedophile and a ing danger to society. YOU think I'm someone else because I've constantly shat on you for years. I don't want the free rent, you're mind is filthy and unkempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she would have been suicided by now if Trump's DOJ was still in control tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a letter to Judge Preska Wednesday, Maxwell's attorney Laura Menninger said her client will 'leave it to the court' to determine whether the names should be unsealed.

'After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by [the eight Non-Party Does], counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,' the letter states.

'Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights. Ms. Maxwell therefore leaves it to this Court to conduct the appropriate review consistent with the Order and Protocol for Unsealing Decided Motions.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Maxwell.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virginia Giuffre who was assaulted by Dunce Andrew.
    Kinda wish she had not settled but the Royal bags probably reached deep into their extorted funds for the payoff.

No way back for Prince Andrew after abuse settlement, royal watchers say (msn.com)

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After all that, it was just about the money

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Virginia Giuffre who was assaulted by Dunce Andrew.
    Kinda wish she had not settled but the Royal bags probably reached deep into their extorted funds for the payoff.

No way back for Prince Andrew after abuse settlement, royal watchers say (msn.com)
    At least he ain't in the British penal system having his woo/woo & mind reprogrammed for the next 20 years. Oh, they'd a loved to get their mitts on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he ain't in the British penal system having his woo/woo & mind reprogrammed for the next 20 years. Oh, they'd a loved to get their mitts on him.
    Don’t forget about the meds. Part of reprogramming, amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elizabeth Holmes and Ghislaine Maxwell - both of their defenses are identical - that a male boofed 'em into oblivion against their will so it made them do really really bad stuff later. lol.
    another similarity is that they're both doing hard time. Elizabeth Holmes just got 11 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After all that, it was just about the money
    A new lawsuit from the US Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise George accuses JP Morgan Chase of facilitating Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking scheme and covering it up."Human trafficking," the lawsuit alleges, was the "principal business" of Epstein's accounts at the bank, but the bank "turned a blind eye" for more than a decade "because of the deals and clients that Epstein brought and promised to bring to the bank."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/jp-m...nds-ag-2022-12

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lived experience outstrips the crassest cynicism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Emails cited in USVI suit claiming JPMorgan facilitated abuse
    • JPMorgan has said any knowledge by Staley doesn’t apply to it

Former JPMorgan Chase & Co executive Jes Staley engaged in a discussion of Disney princesses with Jeffrey Epstein in July 2010, according to several emails cited in a lawsuit filed against the bank by the US Virgin Islands.

“That was fun,” Staley allegedly wrote. “Say hi to Snow White.”

“[W]hat character would you like next?” Epstein allegedly responded.

“Beauty and the Beast.”

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/bankin...-to-snow-white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chum in the water around Staley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawsuits against Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan will proceed.

In August 2008, an internal JPMorgan email discussed the flow of Epstein’s assets, with a reference to “pending Dimon review.”

“That’s Jamie Dimon,” said Liu, an attorney at Motley Rice.

After that message, she noted, Epstein remained a client for five more years. The review occurred two years after Epstein’s arrest in Florida — and a little more than a month after Epstein’s guilty plea on June 30, 2008.
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...s-tells-judge/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money is the universal solvent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the same vein

The nation’s spy chief, a longtime college president and top women in finance. The circle of people who associated with Jeffrey Epstein years after he was a convicted sex offender is wider than previously reported, according to a trove of do ents that include his schedules.

William Burns, director of the Central Intelligence Agency since 2021, had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in 2014, when he was deputy secretary of state, the do ents show. They first met in Washington and then Mr. Burns visited Epstein’s townhouse in Manhattan.

Kathryn Ruemmler, a White House counsel under President Barack Obama, had dozens of meetings with Epstein in the years after her White House service and before she became a top lawyer at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in 2020. He also planned for her to join a 2015 trip to Paris and a 2017 visit to Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean.

Leon Botstein, the president of Bard College, invited Epstein, who brought a group of young female guests, to the campus. Noam Chomsky, a professor, author and political activist, was scheduled to fly with Epstein to have dinner at Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse in 2015.

None of their names appear in Epstein’s now-public “black book” of contacts or in the public flight logs of passengers who traveled on his private jet. The do ents show that Epstein arranged multiple meetings with each of them after he had served jail time in 2008 for a sex crime involving a teenage girl and was registered as a sex offender. The do ents, which include thousands of pages of emails and schedules from 2013 to 2017, haven’t been previously reported.

The do ents don’t reveal the purpose of most of the meetings. The Wall Street Journal couldn’t verify whether every scheduled meeting took place.

Most of those people told the Journal they visited Epstein for reasons related to his wealth and connections. Several said they thought he had served his time and had rehabilitated himself. Mr. Botstein said he was trying to get Epstein to donate to his school. Mr. Chomsky said he and Epstein discussed political and academic topics.

Mr. Burns met with Epstein about a decade ago as he was preparing to leave government service, said CIA spokeswoman Tammy Kupperman Thorp. “The director did not know anything about him, other than that he was introduced as an expert in the financial services sector and offered general advice on transition to the private sector,” she said. “They had no relationship.”

Ms. Ruemmler had a professional relationship with Epstein in connection with her role at law firm Latham & Watkins LLP and didn’t travel with him, a Goldman Sachs spokesman said. Epstein introduced her to potential legal clients, such as Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates,the spokesman said. “I regret ever knowing Jeffrey Epstein,” Ms. Ruemmler said.

A spokeswoman for Latham & Watkins said Epstein wasn’t a client of the firm.
    https://archive.is/JHIbm#selection-141.5-141.98

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    • Mr. Summers continued to meet with Epstein and seek his help years after Harvard decided it would no longer accept his donations.

• Reid Hoffman, a billionaire venture capitalist and LinkedIn co-founder, visited Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean and was scheduled to stay over at his Manhattan townhouse in 2014.

• Woody Allen, the Oscar-winning movie director, attended dozens of dinners with his wife, Soon-Yi Previn, at Epstein’s mansion and invited Epstein to film screenings.

• Ehud Barak, the former Israeli prime minister, visited Epstein dozens of times and accepted flights on Epstein’s private jet while visiting Epstein’s mansions in Florida and New York.

• Leon Black, the billionaire co-founder of private-equity giant Apollo Global Management, scheduled more than 100 meetings with Epstein from 2013 to 2017.

https://archive.is/DBiF4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The U.S. Virgin Islands’ attorneys have told the court they plan to show do ents in a trial scheduled for October that proves JPMorgan Chase was “actively participating in Epstein’s sex-trafficking venture from 2006 until 2019.”
    https://twitter.com/pwleaks/status/1684626370985385984?s=20

Thread Information