Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking worse and worse for JP Morgan

The case involves the more than 15 years that the taxpayer-backstopped Wall Street mega bank, JPMorgan Chase, was making 9,000 money transactions totaling $2.4 billion and providing hundreds of thousands of dollars in hard cash annually to child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein – knowing full well for much of that time that Epstein was a Level 3 Registered Sex Offender and was credibly alleged by the Palm Beach County Police Department (supported with videotaped victim testimony) to have sexually assaulted dozens of underage schoolgirls, paying them $200 to $1,000 in hard cash after each encounter to stay quiet.

Making JPMorgan Chase’s position even more indefensible, internal do ents obtained during discovery in federal lawsuits show that the bank held accounts not just for Epstein, but for his accomplices, procurers of underage girls, and victims. The bank casually moved money from Epstein into these accounts on a regular basis.

According to internal do ents and depositions in the federal lawsuit brought by the U.S. Virgin Islands against JPMorgan Chase for “actively participating in Epstein’s sex trafficking venture,” the bank conducted a secret internal investigation into bank employees’ relationship with Epstein. It dubbed the internal investigation “Project JEEP.” (The JE was for Jeffrey and the EP was for Epstein.) That internal investigation turned up hundreds of highly incriminating emails showing the nauseatingly sycophantic relationship that bank executives maintained with Epstein. (See a partial listing of 260 of those emails here.)

As the JPMorgan Chase executives were falling over themselves to curry favor with Epstein and get client referrals, the compliance, anti-money laundering and human trafficking personnel inside the bank were referring to Epstein in their own internal emails as a “known child sleaze,” “that s Epstein” while another acknowledged that he was aware that Epstein had stocked his mansion with “nymphettes.”
    https://wallstreetonparade.com/2023/...s-to-jpmorgan/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall Street on Parade thinks the SEC has granted JP Morgan confidentiality, but maybe they just never filed the form.

According to the SEC, form 8K must be filed with the SEC by a publicly-traded companyto announce major events that shareholders should know about. Companies, typically, have just four days to make the 8K filing after becoming aware of the event.

We could find no record of JPMorgan Chase ever filing an 8K report with the SEC in 2019, or in any year since, that shares its Project JEEP internal report with shareholders and the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JP Morgan settled with Epstein's victims for $290m in June, if this settlement gets approved, they've just managed to avoid legal responsibility for bankrolling Epstein.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JP Morgan settled with Epstein's victims for $290m in June, if this settlement gets approved, they've just managed to avoid legal responsibility for bankrolling Epstein.
    Zero surprise.
    All *legal.

Gotta love the "muh Cons ution" barkers who thump their chest and act like it's some kind of flawless sacred do ent.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zero surprise.
    All *legal.

Gotta love the "muh Cons ution" barkers who thump their chest and act like it's some kind of flawless sacred do ent.
    Amen on that point, Mult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of the victims are challenging the settlement. A federal marshal has been summoned to the next hearing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Whitney Webb articles linked below paint a cir stantial, connect-the-dots pattern of blackmail and racketeering. Nothing conclusory there, but the pattern is strongly patterned.

https://rudy.substack.com/p/one-nation-under-blackmail
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-24-2023 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information