Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dont think cklntons, israelis, royals and other high ups who have been complicit with her have influence in government and law enforcement?

Do you realky think ALL law enforcement and lawmakers only do Trumps bidding and nonone elses?
    clintons haven't been in government for nearly a decade (2 for willy). trump is in power now, is himself associated with epstein, saw him suicided under his federal custody, and had the guy who tried prosecuting him fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clintons haven't been in government for nearly a decade (2 for willy). trump is in power now, is himself associated with epstein, saw him suicided under his federal custody, and had the guy who tried prosecuting him fired
    You kidding?

Hillary was undisputed leader of entire DNC just last election

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You kidding?

Hillary was undisputed leader of entire DNC just last election

Lol
    DNC isn't the government or the DOJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DNC isn't the government or the DOJ
    Almost 1/2 government lawmakers belong in the DNC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost 1/2 government lawmakers belong in the DNC
    they dont run the DOJ or the FBI

president has the hiring/firing discretion over most executive branch employees. hillary hasnt been in government at all since 2012, and that was state department, not justice

comparing secretary of state from 8 years ago to the sitting president who has been hiring/firing people since 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I smell an Orange Man desperate to deflect attention away from his current shambles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I smell an Orange Man desperate to deflect attention away from his current shambles.
    nothing will deflect attention better than a high profile arrest and suicide tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing will deflect attention better than a high profile arrest and suicide tbh
    It will if he's forced her singing contract to be all against Demons and nary a word against any Repug abusive pervs in exchange for a pardon / sentence huge reduction meddling. That sounds exactly like something Dunceald would scheme. Is it possible Biden diddled one of the girls? It was 1990s.

I can't see Dunce going for another super high profile suicide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    makes more sense to pin it on a guy who hasn't been in government for 20 years, or his wife who hasn't for nearly a decade herself
    Because the Clintons have no power outside of their official roles in the government

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they dont run the DOJ or the FBI

president has the hiring/firing discretion over most executive branch employees. hillary hasnt been in government at all since 2012, and that was state department, not justice

comparing secretary of state from 8 years ago to the sitting president who has been hiring/firing people since 2016
    So you think the POTUS hired all new jail guards? lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the Clintons have no power outside of their official roles in the government
    Do you believe the Clintons had Epstein killed?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MUST WATCH!!! Epstein Whistleblower's SHOCKING Testimony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for anybody too dense to pick up on it, i dont actually believe Trump had Epstein killed. pointing out that if you are going to play the conspiracy theory game, that is more plausible than a clinton plot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more plausible than hillary having done so while outside office

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for anybody too dense to pick up on it, i dont actually believe Trump had Epstein killed. pointing out that if you are going to play the conspiracy theory game, that is more plausible than a clinton plot
    No its not more plausible. Both as plausible.

If either wanted Epstein killed neither would have gone through government official channels to do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No its not more plausible. Both as plausible.

If either wanted Epstein killed neither would have gone through government official channels to do it
    thats why the prosecutor was fired afterwards ... he broke rank

and if he was going to be killed while in federal custody, it is certainly more plausible that the guy in charge of the exeutive branch would have more pull than 2 retired politicians who dont have any direct control over anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well...if this is a big conspiracy, I don't think it's separated along party lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well...if this is a big conspiracy, I don't think it's separated along party lines.
    thats also possible. but that sorta breaks the whole Q thing which is Trump on a crusade against the pedos... not collaborating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats also possible. but that sorta breaks the whole Q thing which is Trump on a crusade against the pedos... not collaborating.
    That's just part of the conspiracy. He's got to sell it on his end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats why the prosecutor was fired afterwards ... he broke rank

and if he was going to be killed while in federal custody, it is certainly more plausible that the guy in charge of the exeutive branch would have more pull than 2 retired politicians who dont have any direct control over anything
    Thats a baseless assesment. The president does not have more pull than the crime organizations that run the jails. There are thousands of very powerful crime/intelligence linked people that have a lot more pull in jail than Trump.

Again this hit went through covert channels and through crime organizations. The office of the president is irrelevant here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats a baseless assesment. The president does not have more pull than the crime organizations that run the jails. There are thousands of very powerful crime/intelligence linked people that have a lot more pull in jail than Trump.

Again this hit went through covert channels and through crime organizations. The office of the president is irrelevant here

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't think that Trump has mob connections?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course ... he's the one who can actually fire and hire people
    I guess they didn't get the memo.

Thread Information