Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you straight up if you think the Clintons had Epstein killed.

You ran off and never answered.

I asked you theoretically who you think the Clintons would get rid of Epstein in jail since you kept pushing that conspiracy.

You ran off and never answered.

It's so predictable it's actually funny.
    A lot of people associated with the Clinton cartel either die by extraordinary chances or commit suicide. It's not a stretch to assume they were involved with Epstein. You will continue to obsfucate though, that's all you do here anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton detroyed all the evidence with Bleachbit and got the 'HQ Special' from her homey Comey @ the FBI.

These are facts.

Gives her a pass then dooms her a week before the election.

Lol Chris

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people associated with the Clinton cartel either die by extraordinary chances or commit suicide. It's not a stretch to assume they were involved with Epstein. You will continue to obsfucate though, that's all you do here anyways.
    No, I'm asking Trump supporters like you and DMC to explain their Clinton serial murder and conspiracy theories.

You guys always whine and run away like DMC has three times today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm asking Trump supporters like you and DMC to explain their Clinton serial murder and conspiracy theories.

You guys always whine and run away like DMC has three times today.
    It's incredibly easy to assume foul play. The guards were "sleeping" and the security camera "malfunctioned". The coroner thought he was strangled. What else do you need?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's incredibly easy to assume foul play. The guards were "sleeping" and the security camera "malfunctioned". The coroner thought he was strangled. What else do you need?
    An actual way to get someone into the jail, for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about that, did you apologize to the Seth Rich family like any good christian that makes a mistake does, tbh?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about that, did you apologize to the Seth Rich family like any good christian that makes a mistake does, tbh?
    What mistake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He claimed the Clintons had him killed. He was obviously wrong (denied by his own family, even the crazies at Fox News apologized, etc).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He claimed the Clintons had him killed. He was obviously wrong (denied by his own family, even the crazies at Fox News apologized, etc).
    derp's gonna try to take you down his rabbit hole.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FNC made their decision. That does not mean that the Clintons didn't have him killed or that he wasn't killed for the Clintons.

Are the D.C. police going to apologize for a corrupt police investigation? Will you be insisting that they do? Or is this just selective outrage?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't doubt that. But we'll just laugh it off as another conspira moment, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FNC made their decision. That does not mean that the Clintons didn't have him killed or that he wasn't killed for the Clintons.

Are the D.C. police going to apologize for a corrupt police investigation? Will you be insisting that they do? Or is this just selective outrage?
    What was corrupt about it?

Use your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Color me not surprised you're into another conspiracy and you know better than his own family

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't want to talk about it; I am fine with that. I am not using this as a means to escape like you do.
    He's the one who clutched his pearls with Chris on the matter; so, there's that is what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't want to talk about it; I am fine with that. I am not using this as a means to escape like you do.
    He's the one who clutched his pearls with Chris on the matter; so, there's that is what.
    There's really nothing to talk about when you have zero authority to overrule his own family, which have every detail of the investigation, talked to the police, etc.

Basically, you know absolutely nothing about the case, thus why would I want to talk to you at all?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was corrupt about it?

Use your words.
    Color me not surprised you're into another conspiracy and you know better than his own family
    They called it a botched robbery when no robbery attempt was made. That couldn't have been more amateur hour.

You guys assuredly know this already; not gonna stop you from sperm shielding though, is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great. Tell us your Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really nothing to talk about when you have zero authority to overrule his own family, which have every detail of the investigation, talked to the police, etc.
    Overrule his family? What they have jurisdiction on public debate?

ElDesperado

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They called it a botched robbery when no robbery attempt was made. That couldn't have been more amateur hour.
    So it was an amateur hit by the criminal masterminds?

Pick a lane.

Botched robbery means the robbery wasn't completed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically, you know absolutely nothing about the case, thus why would I want to talk to you at all?
    I know about the faulty robbery finding. You assuredly did as well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it was an amateur hit by the criminal masterminds?

Pick a lane.

Botched robbery means the robbery wasn't completed.
    The meaning of the term isn't being debated, philo cherper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The meaning of the term isn't being debated, philo cherper.
    So what are you debating?

Tell us you conspiracy theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overrule his family? What they have jurisdiction on public debate?
    There's nothing to debate as far as the people that were actually briefed and part of the investigation.

You, that know absolutely nothing about those details, want a public debate, which you really can't have, because you're 100% ignorant of the facts of the case.

I don't call my plumber to ask him why my internet isn't working. That's royally re ed, as he knows nothing about it.

Why would I even listen to your theories, since we already know you have zero knowledge of the details? No thanks, I have better things to do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing to debate as far as the people that were actually briefed and part of the investigation.

You, that know absolutely nothing about those details, want a public debate, which you really can't have, because you're 100% ignorant of the facts of the case.

I don't call my plumber to ask him why my internet isn't working. That's royally re ed, as he knows nothing about it.

Why would I even listen to your theories, since we already know you have zero knowledge of the details? No thanks, I have better things to do.
    So, you think these idiots decided to rob him and not take his wallet?

This was a hit job, dude. Come to terms.

You have zero knowledge; but I know stuff, bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you think these idiots decided to rob him and not take his wallet?
    I think the family, who talked to investigators, police, etc, knows what they're talking about, but you have no clue. Zero. Nil. That's really the bottom line.

Thread Information