Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing weak here are your arguments. You *still* have zero claims to make to overrule what both the police and the family presented for the case.

You continue to peddle ignorance despite being fully aware you know nothing about the case, certainly much, much less than the people directly involved in it.

Calling me names does nothing other than try to distract from that fact, and frankly, you should know better by now.

Also, your actions speak to your moral compass. You don't get to define it. It's patently clear how low you're willing to go in order to, literally, fulfill your paranoia. You know, there's professional help for that.
    You speak in pious pla udes and ad hominem b/c you got when the rubber meets the road. How was this a botched robbery? What have the family authority said that proves that?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're calling the family's outlook a fact. That's desperate.

And your CIA buzzwording conspiracy as if I'm supposed to be ashamed for not giving DC police a pass. TheGreatYacht

Finally, your clutching your pearls about me daring to call this out.
    Chumpettes only trust the CIA and the government when it suits their needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish all the pedos...Clintons, Trumps and Israelis all got locked up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish all the pedos...Clintons, Trumps and Israelis all got locked up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You speak in pious pla udes and ad hominem b/c you got when the rubber meets the road. How was this a botched robbery? What have the family authority said that proves that?
    No, it doesn't work like that, it works exactly they other way around. They have the police and investigators who looked at the evidence, etc. What do you have?

Nothing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it doesn't work like that, it works exactly they other way around. They have the police and investigators who looked at the evidence, etc. What do you have?

Nothing.
    Offering proof and substance isn't how it works

Okay, .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've never done that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Okay, .
    Yeah, that's really telling me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's really telling me
    Indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok boomer

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if she "names names" none of this is gonna make it out to the public.

Epstein phony trial II. She will be protected / silenced by big political sleaze and do some *plea bargain*.

Caveat would be if she has info on Biden diddling some underage. That would explain what prompted Trump to seek *justice*.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News edits Donald Trump — but not Melania — out of Jeffrey Epstein photo

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/fox...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a public case; and there's glaring contradictions/realities for which the police nor Rich's s bag family have accounted for. Not sorry; I don't do white wash. You do though, cos you're a weak man.

I never said moral compass; but yea, I have one. You don't. You want to duck your head in the sand like a .
    det machismo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally fascist, amirite?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sunday social media wormhole

Last edited by Winehole23; 07-13-2020 at 02:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latest news...she plead, "not guilty". Also was denied bail.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... flight risk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was she denied cameras and guards between the hours of midnight and 2am?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Meet Judge Nathan, the Jewish lesbian judge who has been assigned to preside over the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.

Alison Nathan is happily united in a same-sex marriage to her brilliant wife, New York University School of Law Associate Professor of Clinical Law, Margaret Satterthwaite. They are the proud parents of twin sons.

“How the did THAT happen?” asks Jim Stone, maestro of conspiracy theories, in mock bewilderment.

Acording to Stone Ms Nathan is “a totally corrupt and demonic transves e”.

I think most of us lesser mortals would be concerned to find that- thanks to this particular Jewish judge’s appointment-
    ”all the evidence that could convict Ghislaine has already been thrown out of court on the grounds it was ‘obtained illegally."

What happened to all the gentile lawyers in America?
    Has jurisprudence become a Jewish monopoly?

First of all, Jeffrey Epstein is Jewish. Ghislaine Maxwell is Jewish. Other prominent Jews cuddling up to Epstein and hobnobbing with him on his ‘Pedo island’ in the Caribbean sun, making use of his ‘Lolita Express’ to fly in and out for sensational massages and merry cavortings with temptresses in their early teens, are Alan Dershowitz, Israel advocate and scholar of United States cons utional law and criminal law, former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak and comedian Woody Allen (himself, by an uncanny coincidence, accused by his ex-wife Mia Farrow of sexually abusing their 7-year-old daughter Dylan, married his adoptive daughter, while at the same time putting in a good word for Roman Polanski, another convicted pedophile who is still at large and beyond the reach of the law).

In addition, isn’t it strange that Audrey Strauss, acting US attorney for the southern district of New York, should also by sheer chance turn out to be Jewish?

By strange coincidence yet again, the lawyer acting on behalf of Epstein’s victims, Lisa Bloom, is Jewish too...By an even stranger coincidence, her mother, Gloria Rachel Allred, is also closely involved in the Epstein court case.

And WHO do we have witnessing on behalf of Ghislaine Maxwell in court? None other than the notorious Harvard Professor, Alan Dershowitz, also fanatical supporter of Israel and prominent advocate of torture.

In the astute words of political activist and writer Franklin Ryckaert:

“One should always play the game of Cherchez le Juif, because nearly always Jews are involved. That whole Epstein organization was a Jewish plot to force by means of sexual blackmail the elites of the Western world into policies favorable to the Jewish rogue state Israel. Keep in mind that Israeli top politician EHUD BARAK was mentioned on the list of Epstein’s regular guests. And that passionate Israel advocate ALAN DERSHOWITZ only went to Epstein’s resort “to have a massage while he kept his underwear on” does not have many believers among us awakened goyim.”

And now, the crowning touch—if not the straw that breaks the camel’s back—we learn that the presiding judge overseeing the entire case is a lesbian Jewess, Alison Nathan, a lady of unblemished reputation who has decided in advance that most of the incriminating evidence against her fellow co-ethnic, Ghislaine Maxwell, is inadmissible in court because it was “illegally obtained”.

Given that Jews are reported to cons ute no more than 2 percent of the American population, I find it weird beyond description that all these Jews should suddenly come galloping onto the stage of history all at once, en masse, in such unimaginably high numbers.

The chances of this happening naturally, I am told, are roughly 10 trillion to 1.

My own opinion, for what it’s worth, is that this whole case stinks to high heaven because of the number of Jews involved in it. “Travesty of justice” is a grotesque understatement.

This is mockery and contempt for the basic principles of ethics and jurisprudence”
    ~ Lasha Darkmoon

Thread Information