My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Led by someone who refused to just shut up and dribble

work to partner with LeBron James’ group to offer Fiserv Forum as voting site

The Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday announced an effort to partner with basketball star LeBron James’ voting rights group More Than A Vote to make Fiserv Forum available as a potential voting site.

James is seeking to use NBA arenas and other sporting locations as large polling sites for the November presidential election, the Associated Press reported. The effort is meant to allow ballots to be cast in person during the COVID-19 pandemic.

"We’re looking forward to working with the City of Milwaukee, in any capacity that we can, to ensure ppl can safely exercise their right to vote!" tweeted Milwaukee Bucks Senior Vice President Alex Lasry.
    That bull that happened in Georgia, whereas polling stations that Black people frequently vote at historically, saw many basically shutdown. This allowed "the man" to remain as Governor instead of the "sista" who would have won election.

Bron is tryna make sure gerrymandering and other Republican bull doesn't happen in the November Presidential Election, and rightfully so.

We know the only way they win is if they cheat. More than a vote levels the playing field.

Bron using NBA arenas is pure genius. No way Adam Silver stops him, especially during these times.

Republicans won't have control of these polling stations. Dear Leader won't be pleased.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Committed to this cause:
    Pistons (Michigan 16)
    Hawks (Georgia 16)
    Bucks (Wisconsin 10)

That's (potentially) 42 electoral votes
    so far

We know the Lakers will commit
    Lakers (California 55)

So that's 97 total...and counting. I'll add more to this thread as more info is provided.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet Mark Cuban - NOT a Trump supporter - will let Bron use his arena. San Antonio Spurs too - we know Pop don't like him either. Not sure about the Rockets (but I bet if Bin Harden says do it, they will). Texas has 38 electoral votes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm a hypocrite. I've clowned Bron for years. But several things I've seen with him that swayed me

1) He married his HS sweetheart and stayed with her (unlike Wade)
    2) When he opened up that school for underprivileged children. This was HUGE.
    3) When he signed with the Lakers when no other star would
    4) Then he finessed Nawlins
    5) Now this with helping educate people about their legal rights to vote, etc., with this movement.

Media says Jordan is the GOAT, but he ain't doing nothing but selling sneakers. Bron grew up poor, without a dad, and haven't forgotten where he came from.

I will tolerate no slander about this man. I will defend him like I defended Kobe. I'm that impressed with him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I'm a hypocrite. I've clowned Bron for years. But several things I've seen with him that swayed me

1) He married his HS sweetheart and stayed with her (unlike Wade)
    2) When he opened up that school for underprivileged children. This was HUGE.
    3) When he signed with the Lakers when no other star would
    4) Then he finessed Nawlins
    5) Now this with helping educate people about their legal rights to vote, etc., with this movement.

Media says Jordan is the GOAT, but he ain't doing nothing but selling sneakers. Bron grew up poor, without a dad, and haven't forgotten where he came from.

I will tolerate no slander about this man. I will defend him like I defended Kobe. I'm that impressed with him.
    Lebron is politically bias. So what you see thru your scope as positive, is negative thru another mans viewpoint. Lebron is a politician.

Jordan donates, says a few words and moves on. No strings attached. Just a simple humanatirian.

Thread Information