Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't admit any of it is fake news? You don't admit there's any fearmongering going on?
    derp folds forever.

Quit lying, derp. No one likes a liar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds forever.

Quit lying, derp. No one likes a liar.
    You don't admit any of it is fake news? You don't admit there's any fearmongering going on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, I asked you a straight up question and you folded.

No rabbit holes.

You either answer the question or you stay folded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, I asked you a straight up question and you folded.

No rabbit holes.

You either answer the question or you stay folded.
    Still calling central subject matter rabbit holes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you so desperate that you're comparing not wearing a face diaper to drunk driving.
    I'm not comparing, I'm analogizing, which is probably too big a word for you to understand anyways.

But I do get your anger. You sound like a conservative in California, probably in or near one of the big cities. I can totally understand why you feel nobody cares about you or what you think, and you would feel the same towards your fellow americans, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still calling central subject matter rabbit holes.

derp, you never answered my question.

You folded.

That's it.

No rabbit holes.

Answer my question or stay folded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, you never answered my question.

You folded.

That's it.

No rabbit holes.

Answer my question or stay folded.
    Meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meltdown.

derp stays folded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you so desperate that you're comparing not wearing a face diaper to drunk driving.
    I'm not comparing, I'm analogizing
    a·nal·o·gize
    make a comparison of (something) with something else to assist understanding.
    which is probably too big a word for you to understand anyways.
    Always the biggest s who play this card and have it blow up in their face.
    Never fails.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I do get your anger. You sound like a conservative in California, probably in or near one of the big cities. I can totally understand why you feel nobody cares about you or what you think, and you would feel the same towards your fellow americans, tbh.
    You'd have to expound for me (or anyone) to know what exactly you mean.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cherp needs his convenience. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not comparing, I'm analogizing, which is probably too big a word for you to understand anyways.

... turns out that it was derp who was lashing out this entire time. It’s like a spurs talk m night shamyalaman movie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cherp needs his convenience. Par.
    derp, you folded.

Answer my question I asked first and we can continue.

Otherwise, stay folded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, you folded.

Answer my question I asked first and we can continue.

Otherwise, stay folded.
    Cherp I don't go back and try to figure out what you're crying about any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherp I don't go back and try to figure out what you're crying about any more.

derp stays folded

If you're not going to answer any questions, what's the point in engaging you?

I will keep asking this question until you answer it so you can't claim you're too stupid to remember it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp stays folded

I will keep asking this question until you answer it so you can't claim you're too stupid to remember it.
    Going with your butthurt woman strategy. A golden oldie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always the biggest s who play this card and have it blow up in their face.
    Never fails.
    You posted the definition which says exactly what I was doing (to assist understanding), but it flew right over your head...

Clearly I didn't make a direct comparison, I used an analogy of why you end up with the same result.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going with your butthurt woman strategy. A golden oldie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... turns out that it was derp who was lashing out this entire time. It’s like a spurs talk m night shamyalaman movie
    He's just a bitter individual, tbh, and he might have valid reasons to be. Not here to judge.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted the definition which says exactly what I was doing (to assist understanding), but it flew right over your head...

Clearly I didn't make a direct comparison, I used an analogy of why you end up with the same result.
    That's nice philo. Too bad you said you weren't comparing and then claimed you were comparing.

BTW, doubling and tripling down on baggery rarely works. You're better to cut your losses and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd have to expound for me (or anyone) to know what exactly you mean.
    It's pretty clear what I mean: If you live in or near any of California's big cities, you probably resent the fact you're surrounded by liberals, and that your vote largely doesn't matter, and your opinion is worthless.

Just same the of any Democrat living in Kentucky, for example... just the wrong place to be in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just a bitter individual, tbh, and he might have valid reasons to be. Not here to judge.
    Yea, taking comfort in your friends is one way of trying to save some face. You're learning

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty clear what I mean: If you live in or near any of California's big cities, you probably resent the fact you're surrounded by liberals, and that your vote largely doesn't matter, and your opinion is worthless.

Just same the of any Democrat living in Kentucky, for example... just the wrong place to be in.
    Nah, California isn't like hyperbolic message board. There's a lot of assholes, but they take many different forms. And people here are more "conservative" than you might think. But they're also quite apathetic. Few people understand how the politicians are running the state to the ground. It's basically a direct consequence of importing people from holes. Do I blame those people? Not so much. I blame the phonies like you who like to pretend you're patriots, but you're really subversives with toxic agendas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's nice philo. Too bad you said you weren't comparing and then claimed you were comparing.

BTW, doubling and tripling down on baggery rarely works. You're better to cut your losses and move on.
    You know what rarely works? Asking the other person to back down. Makes you sound really weak and insecure. If you think you have the win, go for it, champ.

So I'm gonna take the quadruple down, tbh. After all, you already admitted you think this thing is all a hoax, which basically makes me a winner by default.

I can quote every post I made here, I know exactly what I said. Bring it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what rarely works? Asking the other person to back down. Makes you sound really weak and insecure. If you think you have the win, go for it, champ.

So I'm gonna take the quadruple down, tbh.
    Asking?

I didn't see an ask in there at any point. You're just loving your philos.
    This shows how weak you are that you have to rely on them so heavily.
    By all means, cling to your baggery. I was giving friendly advice.
    But if you need to kick and scream, I can't stop you.

Thread Information