Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is that the old St. Luke's? At least they did some preliminary work there in March and April; maybe the cobwebs were vacuumed out.
    Yep. Didn’t know they did preliminary work there.

Still, would not want to be getting treated in that hole

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it lost on Republicans that hospitals having to make decisions about who they will and won’t treat is the equivalent of death panels Sarah Palin scared all of you into believing in 10 years ago?
    IT was lost on the red team that orange Donald had NO plan for Healthcare in the US and they went with it.
    So death panels, meh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Didn’t know they did preliminary work there.

Still, would not want to be getting treated in that hole
    Oh to be the contractor who got those eight floors ready in four weeks....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas ordering life vests from the bottom of the lake

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07...s-cases-surge/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Friday, Vazquez said they tried to transfer two critically ill patients from Starr County Memorial Hospital but attempts to transfer them to any other hospital in the Valley were unsuccessful.

Those patients had to be transferred, via helicopter, to San Antonio and Dallas.

“There are no beds anywhere in the Valley, period. There is no way to transfer patients critically with COVID anywhere in the Valley,” Vazquez said. “All of the hospitals are on full diversion.”

https://www.themonitor.com/2020/07/0...-cases-emerge/
    They just announced in Phoenix that they were going to be reopening a hospital that’s been closed for 10 years. It’s a ing decrepit building that’s probably infested with rats, if they’re trying to reopen it it means they’re really desperate.
    Texas ordering life vests from the bottom of the lake

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07...s-cases-surge/
    Paging Dr.tholdren

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paging Dr.tholdren
    You can easily go to the az and tx dashboards to see how serious or sensational these speculations are.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll probably be back unless there is a vaccine though.
    And instead of blaming China they'll blame the US

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great.
    We knew it was transmissible across species.
    Do you have stats on how many goats have died due to covid?

Keep coming with these pitiful "arguments".
    Armadillos can carry leprosy. Run.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great.
    We new it was transmissible across species.
    You cant read stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant read stats
    You cant read stats OR think.
    But you can lie.
    Make that your life work and feel successful.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant read stats OR think.
    But you can lie.
    Make that your life work and feel successful.
    You have no logic or math skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no logic or math skills.
    You lack a face and vertebrae.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lack a face and vertebrae.
    At least I understand math and science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I understand math and science.
    Not without a nervous system you dont.
    There goes your science and math claim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not without a nervous system you dont.
    There goes your science and math claim.
    So you lied?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great.
    We knew it was transmissible across species.

Keep coming with these pitiful "arguments".
    Armadillos can carry leprosy. Run.
    This coronavirus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous in the way it spreads.

It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools, but then dies at Home Depot. It can wreak havoc in churches; praying people are exceptionally vulnerable! Although it’s mind-boggling how it vanishes when people stand close together holding signs, destroying businesses, homes, property, monuments, etc. Yet, standing to watch a marathon or a concert triggers its wrath. It is sneaky. It can spread when buying clothes at Kohl's but not at Target. It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer. It lives for two days on Amazon boxes, you must wait 48 hours to touch them but it can't survive on Dunkin Donuts coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of joe is safe.

It is the most curious thing, how it lives on basketballs, baseball bats and ballet bars, but dies on WWE ropes and Walmart shopping carts. It is spread by hair stylists, dog groomers, and dentists, but not by bank tellers, cashiers, and fast food workers.

It's so smart. It won’t bother the first 10 people gathered but it knows when the 11th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you.! It even knows what you want vs. what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very actively on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it, but if you need a plumber, it is weak, and a mask will keep it away. It also seems to be most dangerous after 5:30pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out of hiding and wreaks havoc upon the populations. It also requires dine-in restaurants to have a shorter menu and you use real plates but only plastic forks and spoons. Whoever heard of such a clever, sneaky virus?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This coronavirus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous in the way it spreads.

It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools, but then dies at Home Depot. It can wreak havoc in churches; praying people are exceptionally vulnerable! Although it’s mind-boggling how it vanishes when people stand close together holding signs, destroying businesses, homes, property, monuments, etc. Yet, standing to watch a marathon or a concert triggers its wrath. It is sneaky. It can spread when buying clothes at Kohl's but not at Target. It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer. It lives for two days on Amazon boxes, you must wait 48 hours to touch them but it can't survive on Dunkin Donuts coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of joe is safe.

It is the most curious thing, how it lives on basketballs, baseball bats and ballet bars, but dies on WWE ropes and Walmart shopping carts. It is spread by hair stylists, dog groomers, and dentists, but not by bank tellers, cashiers, and fast food workers.

It's so smart. It won’t bother the first 10 people gathered but it knows when the 11th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you.! It even knows what you want vs. what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very actively on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it, but if you need a plumber, it is weak, and a mask will keep it away. It also seems to be most dangerous after 5:30pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out of hiding and wreaks havoc upon the populations. It also requires dine-in restaurants to have a shorter menu and you use real plates but only plastic forks and spoons. Whoever heard of such a clever, sneaky virus?!?
    TURN ON THE YOUTUBE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If a doctor ever does surgery on you, tell them not to wear a mask while breathing into your body cavities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

You did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a doctor ever does surgery on you, tell them not to wear a mask while breathing into your body cavities.
    Strawman argument: an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strawman argument: an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
    How do you think wearing a mask controls you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you think wearing a mask controls you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.

How is wearing a mask controlling you?

No videos. No memes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are telling me people ARE NOT to wear masks as masks do nothing to protect others from various sizes of fluid that contain viral particles.
    Tell me why you dont think masks are needed?

I wore a mask today while mowing the lawn, this was for a different reason that could also be important.
    Have you ever done any work while wearing a mask?

Thread Information