Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're talking about, tbh, the request that you wear a mask is not to protect you, it's to protect other people.
    Yeah the my body my choice thing that liberals say to pro-choice abortion does not apply to mandatory masks. The double take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the my body my choice thing that liberals say to pro-choice abortion does not apply to mandatory masks. The double take.
    It's actually nothing like that. As I was telling Chris in another thread, it's closer to the prohibition on drink & drive, and the fines that come with it.

It's not protecting you, it's protecting other people from your stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually nothing like that. As I was telling Chris in another thread, it's closer to the prohibition on drink & drive, and the fines that come with it.

Apples and oranges. Covid doesn't kill anywhere near as much as drinking and driving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apples and oranges. Covid doesn't kill anywhere near as much as drinking and driving.
    That's a blatant excuse. The problem isn't the death count, it's the fact that your own stupidity precludes you from causing damage to other people, so it has to be mandated.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a double take even without the masks. They're okay with destroying someone else's body.
    Democrats are evil, bruh. And yea, a lot of Repubs are too. But the Democrat line is evil on its face.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You would be personally killing people if the government didn't tell you to put a diaper on your face?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It becomes secret due to his numbers.
    He uses his own numbers from god knows where. Nothing reputable.
    But I've been proven right
    Lol
    Ifr less tban flu.

Hilarious you don't know how to use the numbers reported publicly to.get it. I understand why you thought hospitals would be overwhelmed. You dont understand math. It's ok. You have poor logic

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol
    Ifr less tban flu.

Hilarious you don't know how to use the numbers reported publicly to.get it. I understand why you thought hospitals would be overwhelmed. You dont understand math. It's ok. You have poor logic
    Show your math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ohhhhhh you copying me again? I already asked you this. And here you are. Lolololl

Use the numbers yourself. Data is easily accessible. Or admit you don't know how.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ohhhhhh you copying me again? I already asked you this. And here you are. Lolololl

Use the numbers yourself. Data is easily accessible. Or admit you don't know how.
    fldren folds

Your claim. You back it up.

Or admit you can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would be personally killing people if the government didn't tell you to put a diaper on your face?
    I would be wearing a mask no matter what the government says. I was wearing one before they were mandatory, because I care about my fellow Americans.

We get that you're a shallow individual that only cares about yourself, that's exactly why governors are forced to ins ute mandates like this, tbh.

If you still think almost 3 million Americans infected with this thing is a hoax/not a big deal, then there's really nothing else to discuss.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be wearing a mask no matter what the government says. I was wearing one before they were mandatory, because I care about my fellow Americans.

We get that you're a shallow individual that only cares about yourself, that's exactly why governors are forced to ins ute mandates like this, tbh.

If you still think almost 3 million Americans infected with this thing is a hoax/not a big deal, then there's really nothing else to discuss.
    You were virtue signaling?

Yea, I think it's a hoax. Healthy people aren't dying. Common cold counts as a positive.

People's lives are being destroyed because you don't care about your fellow Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were virtue signaling?

Yea, I think it's a hoax. Healthy people aren't dying. Common cold counts as a positive.

People's lives are being destroyed because you don't care about your fellow Americans.
    No virtue signaling anything, pointing out that government get their hand forced because of a minority of idiots, that apparently you subscribe to. It's no different than the re drunk driver that won't listen, so has to have his driver license pulled, if not directly sent to jail.

This is ing Texas for christ sake, Abbot must be really soiling his pants to go with it.

The fact that you think you're some sort of illuminated rebel because you don't want to wear a ing mask (a ing mask!!!) is frankly laughable. And yeah, you don't care about anybody.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol
    Ifr less tban flu.

no

wrong

wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol
    Ifr less tban flu.

Flu IFR: .001. Corona IFR: (30 million infected[estimated]/132K) .004

Time to stop posting, re .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No virtue signaling anything, pointing out that government get their hand forced because of a minority of idiots, that apparently you subscribe to. It's no different than the re drunk driver that won't listen, so has to have his driver license pulled, if not directly sent to jail.

This is ing Texas for christ sake, Abbot must be really soiling his pants to go with it.

The fact that you think you're some sort of illuminated rebel because you don't want to wear a ing mask (a ing mask!!!) is frankly laughable. And yeah, you don't care about anybody.
    at you so desperate that you're comparing not wearing a face diaper to drunk driving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you so desperate that you're comparing not wearing a face diaper to drunk driving.
    True, wearing a mask is infinitely easier than just about anything else you could possibly do.

Too much for you though, snwflake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, wearing a mask is infinitely easier than just about anything else you could possibly do.

Too much for you though, snwflake.
    Cherp proud he can put on his own muzzle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cherp proud he can put on his own muzzle.
    I can speak fine in it.

Moar fake news from derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can speak fine in it.
    That's unfortunate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's unfortunate.
    For you, sure.

Any moar fake news you want to try to push today?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For you, sure.

Any moar fake news you want to try to push today?
    You haven't taken any responsibility for the fake plandemic news. Yet you clutch your pearls so hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You haven't taken any responsibility for the fake plandemic news.
    What fake news do you claim I spread, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What fake news do you claim I spread, derp?
    You don't admit any of it is fake news? You don't admit there's any fearmongering going on?

Thread Information