Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The e in question is from the 2017-2018 season, so I just classified it as the 2018 season because the e happened in week 5, or February 2018.

So explain why the pneumonia deaths this year shot up in weeks 10-20, when during a typical flu season they are rolling off? NCHS lying to hurt Trump and control us, right?
    Imagine that, a " e" in winter. Makes some sense at least.

This " e" coming in summer. TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The you talking about now? The flu has a predictable pattern we can predict with a degree of certainty since we've lived with it for over a century. It es in late winter consistently, as the graph shows. Um, a coronavirus is not a in' influenza virus, so it's not going to behave the same way.

Step up. Explain the e in pneumonia deaths this year. Derp State, amirite?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember when we were told by the media and experts that heat destroys the virus? It's ing hot as now and we have a rise in Covid cases in Arizona and Texas. Chumpettes have short memory

Waiting for the 3rd wave when fall and winter kicks in

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muhammad, Blake's mom is clutching her pearls in every thread.
    You fold in every thread.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Remember when we were told by the media and experts that heat destroys the virus? It's ing hot as now and we have a risw in Covid cases in Arizona and Texas. Chumpettes have short memory
    I remember trump saying that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when we were told by the media and experts that heat destroys the virus? It's ing hot as now and we have a risw in Covid cases in Arizona and Texas. Chumpettes have short memory
    yeah, there's something about heat that drives people indoors into air conditioned environments, who would've thought?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should watch the video(s) that Private Platform is censoring.
    Sorry to say but this sounds like a Cosmored quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, there's something about heat that drives people indoors into air conditioned environments, who would've thought?
    The media, enemy of the people, is saying that the riots had little to no effect in the rise of Covid cases. How mightily convenient. And Chumpettes believe it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yeah, the virus doesn't seem to transmit well in hotter, sunny, outdoor environments. What's ing cases right now are people packing into bars and restaurants. Not to mention all the gatherings people are having for various events, where I'm sure a great deal of Americans with the beetus and 'besity are retreating inside during the big family BBQ because the heat is too much for them and their fatness. I'm sure they aren't wearing masks and closely packed together around the kitchen table talking about the latest conspiracy theory they read on facebook. A common thing in Texas, I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media, enemy of the people, is saying that the riots had little to no effect in the rise of Covid cases. How mightily convenient. And Chumpettes believe it
    The protests were outside, though. Probably not wise to protest during a pandemic, but they weren't linked to any significant uptick. I'm fine with people packing beaches, as long as they don't all pour into the local restaurants and bars afterwards. That's why beach cities are closing them down. Not necessarily because spread will happen on the beach, but after.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The you talking about now? The flu has a predictable pattern we can predict with a degree of certainty since we've lived with it for over a century. It es in late winter consistently, as the graph shows. Um, a coronavirus is not a in' influenza virus, so it's not going to behave the same way.

Step up. Explain the e in pneumonia deaths this year. Derp State, amirite?
    Your point was comparing pneumonia. Pneumonia doesn't e in the summed. Dat pattern, bruh. Your idiots defy conventional logic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when we were told by the media and experts that heat destroys the virus? It's ing hot as now and we have a rise in Covid cases in Arizona and Texas. Chumpettes have short memory

Waiting for the 3rd wave when fall and winter kicks in
    Yea, Midnight Gulp somehow forgets this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to say but this sounds like a Cosmored quote.
    Sorry to say I don't give a . I'm not in charge of spoon feeding fascist cherp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your point was comparing pneumonia. Pneumonia doesn't e in the summed. Dat pattern, bruh. Your idiots defy conventional logic.
    Because the flu usually causes it, and the flu is very much a fall/winter virus. Covid isn't a flu virus. Why is this hard to understand?

Oh, and Covid didn't e in the summer. It ed in late March/early-April (remember, deaths lag). We're seeing case rate e now, but death rate is still okay thus far. I imagine because the viral load is less in hotter climates.

Anyhow, still not stepping up. Explain the pneumonia e this year. What caused it? This debate will go nowhere until you make a claim (explain to this idiot why that e exists).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the flu usually causes it, and the flu is very much a fall/winter virus. Covid isn't a flu virus. Why is this hard to understand?

Oh, and Covid didn't e in the summer. It ed in late March/early-April (remember, deaths lag). We're seeing case rate e now, but death rate is still okay thus far. I imagine because the viral load is less in hotter climates.

Anyhow, still not stepping up. Explain the pneumonia e this year. What caused it? This debate will go nowhere until you make a claim (explain to this idiot why that e exists).
    COVID is akin to the flu. That's why it's pneumonia based just like the flu. This was the route you decided to take. Sorry that basic realities on your argumentation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID is akin to the flu. That's why it's pneumonia based just like the flu. This was the route you decided to take. Sorry that basic realities on your argumentation.
    It's not akin to the flu at all. They're completely different virions. Lol.

Embedded in the lipid envelopes are so-called " e proteins." For influenza, this e protein is called hemagglutinin (HA), while the SARS-CoV-2 e protein is called glycoprotein S (gS). HA and gS are totally unrelated and unlike each other. Because the e proteins are what find and stick to the host cells, this explains why influenza and SARS-CoV-2 infect totally different cells.
    The HA e protein of influenza sticks to sialic acid, which pokes out from the surface of the cells that line the throat, nasal passages, and larger airways of the lungs. Those are the target cells of influenza, which helps explain why this infection results in heavy mucus production. The gS e protein of SARS-CoV-2, on the other hand, sticks to the ACE2 protein which is found on cells very deep in the lungs. Totally different e proteins means totally different target cells.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...is-not-the-flu

Okay, now that's out of the way, explain to me why we saw a pneumonia death increase over all other years this year? Quit deflecting, and simply explain your theory. It shouldn't be that hard if you have a clear and concise theory.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not akin to the flu at all. They're completely different virions. Lol.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...is-not-the-flu

Okay, now that's out of the way, explain to me why we saw a pneumonia death increase over all other years this year? Quit deflecting, and simply explain your theory. It shouldn't be that hard if you have a clear and concise theory.
    Very akin in its symptoms and effects. BTW, a comparison that plenty of leaders of all walks were making in the early going, too.

But in any event, this is tangent to that you were comparing it on the basis of pneumonia. Pneumonia isn't something that es in summer time. We're just ignoring all of history for this hoax.Congrats on being gullible AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very akin in its symptoms and effects. BTW, a comparison that plenty of leaders of all walks were making in the early going, too.

But in any event, this is tangent to that you were comparing it on the basis of pneumonia. Pneumonia isn't something that es in summer time. We're just ignoring all of history for this hoax.Congrats on being gullible AF.
    Um, pneumonia deaths didn't e in Summer. Early/mid-Spring. History hasn't never dealt with a SARS-COV2 pandemic. This is a novel virus.

Now that's out of the way, explain the e. Hoax, you say? Okay. How and why?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, pneumonia deaths didn't e in Summer. Early/mid-Spring. History hasn't never dealt with a SARS-COV2 pandemic. This is a novel virus.

Yea, a novel virus that doesn't kill healthy people. But you're running around like the sky is falling and clutching your pearls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, a novel virus that doesn't kill healthy people. But you're running around like the sky is falling and clutching your pearls.
    Americans are the most unhealthy people on the planet . How many these Americans are in the workforce? A lot of them. They get sick/die, there goes your economy.

No, I'm not clutching my pearls. I'm just not re who understands that the best way to suppress this thing is avoid contact as much as possible, wear a mask when out, and limit large indoor gatherings. Look at Europe's curve vs. ours. And guess who is on track to open their economy full stop?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Americans always seem to want to play stupid games.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Thanks for explaining things thoroughly. His self-determined secret IFR formula is all he has after taking one of the biggest Ls in ST history.
    It becomes secret due to his numbers.
    He uses his own numbers from god knows where. Nothing reputable.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sometimes it requires new blood to come in and explaining these things to these idiots again and again.
    Its more debilitating than the virus with these dull charlatans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Derp and fldren pwned again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really sorry your audience ended up boiling down to derp and chris, tbh... when that happens, you might want to reconsider a thing or two, tbh
    So much for "my body, my choice"

Chumpettes double take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for "my body, my choice"

Chumpettes double take
    Not sure what you're talking about, tbh, the request that you wear a mask is not to protect you, it's to protect other people.

Thread Information