Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see you're massively triggered and can't conceive an administrative action might be delayed by the fourth of July weekend. It's OK.

I do hope she is fired.
    If it was just a delay caused by a holiday weekend, a "we are looking into it" response would've been more appropriate than a "we stand behind her 1st amendment rights" response.

I can only imagine the outrage to that response if Guillen was black.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was just a delay caused by a holiday weekend, a "we are looking into it" response would've been more appropriate than a "we stand behind her 1st amendment rights" response.

I can only imagine the outrage to that response if Guillen was black.
    OK. You convinced me they won't do anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK. You convinced we'd see the exact same 1st amendment response if Guillen was black.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK. You convinced we'd see the exact same 1st amendment response if Guillen was black.
    Quite possibly. Academia does have a soft spot for edgelords. This is Wisconsin after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad this beautiful Aztec queen's skin isn't a little darker. If it was, she'd be the top news story in America and Fort Hood would be in serious trouble.

BLM has been on this for weeks. You late bruh

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would anybody care if she were plain, homely, ugly?
    if she were plain, homely, ugly, she wouldn't have been murdered by that black guy for being hot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She'll probably get fired next week. You can complain if she isn't.
    Black privilege, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was told I could complain if she wasn't fired within a week, tbh.

I'm also assuming that people who say something like "all lives matter" kept their jobs after explaining themselves. Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    discipline, but no criminal charges

The Army said Friday that it has taken disciplinary action against 21 officers and non-commissioned officers at Fort Hood, Texas, in connection with the death last year of Spc. Vanessa Guillen, who was missing for about two months before her remains were found.

The punishments, which include firing eight senior commanders, are the latest Army moves in response to Guillen’s disappearance and death, which brought to light widespread leadership failures at a base that had high rates of sexual assault, harassment, drug use and other problems.

Also, in a new revelation, an Army report blamed the military for allowing Guillen’s killer to escape from custody and ultimately kill himself. It found that “poor communication” between soldiers keeping watch on Spc. Aaron Robinson failed to clearly note that he was a soldier of “heightened interest,” contributing to his ability to flee from a conference room. He committed suicide while being pursued.

While the discipline announced Friday represents a sweeping condemnation of soldiers in Guillen’s chain of command, no criminal charges have been brought against any of the soldiers. Instead, the soldiers were relieved of command or given formal letters of reprimand that will go into their permanent files, or both. In many cases such discipline is career ending.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/army-...oldiers-death/

Thread Information