Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only snowflakes like you care. Most of us just want to watch basketball. Cry about it more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back to your bunker, ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Wiki:
    Marcellus Vernon Wiley Sr.
    (born November 30, 1974) is a retired
    American footballdefensive end
    who played 10 seasons in the
    National Football League
    for four teams. He was selected with the 22nd pick of the second round of the
    1997 NFL Draft
    out of
    Columbia University
    by the
    Buffalo Bills
    . After four seasons with the Bills, he played for the
    San Diego Chargers
    Dallas Cowboys
    and
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    . He was selected to the AFC
    Pro Bowl
    team in 2001, as a member of the
    San Diego Chargers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you realized that 90% of NBA players are black?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks was always huge fan of Matt Bonner, Danny Ferry, Steve Kerr, Will Perdue, Brent Barry. Those were his favorite players during the Spurs le runs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are completely blinded by their hatred, pride or plain old stubbornness. Wiley was 100% spot on. Problem is you have a lot of frustrated... hate to say it... poor people that are looking for a better way. When the left makes all these promises to them they just go for it. desperately. Every other aspect be damned. What Wallace said was nothing but facts yet people will still deny them for what ever reason. What else can be said to help people become "woke"? These idiot, rich as celebs/athletes live in a bubble and forgot what it was to be poor if they ever were. Success is not an easy think it just requires personal determination and chingos of sacrifices. It's very rare that someone just strikes it rich with minimal effort. All I'm sayin is that EVERYONE currently ing up the country needs to really listen to Wiley. The guy really simplified it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly does that have to do with what Wiley said? Did you even read it? You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa7pJRdcrNs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly does that have to do with what Wiley said? Did you even read it? You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=fa7pJRdcrNs
    Wiley makes a fair pint about BLM and their fight to remove patriarchy but after that he loses me. His end point stating that just because SFY has had three black host so their for racism couldn't possibly exist was just wrong! See the black community has to sets of idiots who are equally as stupid. You have the Wileys who believe that just because they made something out of their lives the world could not possibly be prejudiced and then you have the Whoa is me blacks who blame all of their failures on white people without looking a themselves first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite player will always be David Robinson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respect marcellus... he and I aren't on the same page politically but I respect that 1) he's an independent thinker and 2) that he thinks sports should be about sports instead of political views... I just wanna watch a game to get away from politics..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiley makes a fair pint about BLM and their fight to remove patriarchy but after that he loses me. His end point stating that just because SFY has had three black host so their for racism couldn't possibly exist was just wrong! See the black community has to sets of idiots who are equally as stupid. You have the Wileys who believe that just because they made something out of their lives the world could not possibly be prejudiced and then you have the Whoa is me blacks who blame all of their failures on white people without looking a themselves first.
    All I know is that the guy was right. If he is right and people still don't want to hear that then they are just as racist as they say everyone is. Racist or just dumb, shameless and lazy.

His closing example was just an example as it related to him and whoever the other two guys were he mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said really doesn't matter. He was right but nobody want's to hear it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is that the guy was right. If he is right and people still don't want to hear that then they are just as racist as they say everyone is. Racist or just dumb, shameless and lazy.

His closing example was just an example as it related to him and whoever the other two guys were he mentioned.
    Nah the point was not jus in reference to him and the two other guys. His point was that this country can't be racist because they will let blacks have their own show on television. The problem with people these days is it has to be either or but tow things can be true. Wiley could also have a valid point about the mission statement of BLM while also being an idiot for saying racism doesn't exist because they let an ex athlete have a show talking about sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about CJ Pearson what does he think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people need a good education, good jobs and good pay with the opportunity to sit at the executive board table. They don't need being bought off by tossing money to faux movements by big liberal corporations, building names changed or even statues torn down (which means nothing to me one way or the other - just do it legally). The entire plight of minorities has been stolen by white liberals to support their agenda. When Biden said you are not black if you do not vote for him, that is exactly what the old white ass liberal meant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people need a good education, good jobs and good pay with the opportunity to sit at the executive board table. They don't need being bought off by tossing money to faux movements by big liberal corporations, building names changed or even statues torn down (which means nothing to me one way or the other - just do it legally). The entire plight of minorities has been stolen by white liberals to support their agenda. When Biden said you are not black if you do not vote for him, that is exactly what the old white ass liberal meant.
    Your list is in perfect order. Go get the first one which makes getting the next one MUCH easier. Everyone wants to fast-forward to greatness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And millionaires!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know damn well no one at ESPN is going to ask Lebron about anything related to China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you realized that 90% of NBA season ticket buyers are not black?

There’s a lot of franchises that can’t stand the financial hit that the loss of season ticket sales like the NFL incurred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the paint is still wet, I agree. Someone could slip, or get themselves dirty.

Otherwise, WGAF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A backlash is already occurring among white people over the BLM stuff because it is accompanied by violence, looting and destruction of private and public property. Are we going to have Antifa agitators taking over the floor with the connivance of the players in order to harangue white fans about their "privilege" that permits them to buy high priced tickets to see mostly black players perform? How about teams being required to give away free tickets to black fans--and not in the cheap seats either??? Will there be a resurgence of "iden y skills" where black players resent white players with the "privilege" who don't play as well as some black player?? Rumblings that teams have a "White Jersey" so that teams aren't all black have gone on over the years. Are cops that work security at games going to be vilified and assaulted? Beyond that, suppose a riot occurs on the entrance roads or on stadium grounds and mostly white patrons are the objects of violence on their way to the game. ???? How many bad consequences can we name of attempts to impose BLM politics on our local team?

I have been disappointed in the response of black athletes in their hometowns or playing venues. They could have channeled righteous anger over the death of a black man into dignified non-violent protests if they had put themselves on the front lines of the marchers. The victory of the spirit that Dr. King led in the sixties was his use of non-violence as both a sword and a shield. Couldn't the Minnesota players have set a standard in Minneapolis that would have inspired the country?? They were absent. As were all the big mouth politicians who claim to represent black people. I guess money and safety overrule everything these days.

There are so many bad things that can destroy the popularity of the NBA and result in financial consequences that are presently unknown.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A backlash is already occurring among white people over the BLM stuff because it is accompanied by violence, looting and destruction of private and public property. Are we going to have Antifa agitators taking over the floor with the connivance of the players in order to harangue white fans about their "privilege" that permits them to buy high priced tickets to see mostly black players perform? How about teams being required to give away free tickets to black fans--and not in the cheap seats either??? Will there be a resurgence of "iden y skills" where black players resent white players with the "privilege" who don't play as well as some black player?? Rumblings that teams have a "White Jersey" so that teams aren't all black have gone on over the years. Are cops that work security at games going to be vilified and assaulted? Beyond that, suppose a riot occurs on the entrance roads or on stadium grounds and mostly white patrons are the objects of violence on their way to the game. ???? How many bad consequences can we name of attempts to impose BLM politics on our local team?

I have been disappointed in the response of black athletes in their hometowns or playing venues. They could have channeled righteous anger over the death of a black man into dignified non-violent protests if they had put themselves on the front lines of the marchers. The victory of the spirit that Dr. King led in the sixties was his use of non-violence as both a sword and a shield. Couldn't the Minnesota players have set a standard in Minneapolis that would have inspired the country?? They were absent. As were all the big mouth politicians who claim to represent black people. I guess money and safety overrule everything these days.

There are so many bad things that can destroy the popularity of the NBA and result in financial consequences that are presently unknown.
    ;tldr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't surprise me. Not meant for your level

Thread Information