Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can join the FO as GM like he was with the Spurs. Be the Bill Parcells of the NBA, the turn around artist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's worth 30 million and he's 71 years old, what's an offer that he can't refuse? Another 30 million? 50 million? I don't see any of those as an offer you can't refuse at his age. He doesn't need money.
    Maybe he wants more rings to pass Phil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can join the FO as GM like he was with the Spurs. Be the Bill Parcells of the NBA, the turn around artist
    Sean Marks is their GM. Pop would never do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, that’s never going to happen. He’s got 5 and Phil coat tail rode to 11 rings. It took Pop 24 years, and one amazing, loyal player to get those 5.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have never politicized the mask issue. I wear one to help slow the spread. It works.

I'm talking about the white guilt trip that constantly comes out of Pop's rich, white mouth.

Only in this arrogant, dumb, uneducated, segregated, soft, bereft of leadership, embarrassment to humanity of a country, could social justice be described as "radical, liberal B.S.".

The same idiots who have attempted to politicize not only that, but wearing a mask and social distancing to attempt to keep themselves and those they care about safe and slow the spread of a potentially deadly virus, with unknown long term affects.

Who needs common sense though when you've got "freedom" and can do as you please (if you're white, at least) with no repercussions?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never politicized the mask issue. I wear one to help slow the spread. It works.

I'm talking about the white guilt trip that constantly comes out of Pop's rich, white mouth.
    You're missing the point.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only in this arrogant, dumb, uneducated, segregated, soft, bereft of leadership, embarrassment to humanity of a country, could social justice be described as "radical, liberal B.S.".

Who needs common sense?

Frederick Douglass was an abolitionist. (That means he fought to get rid of slavery.) He was described by abolitionists in his time as a living counter-example to slaveholders' arguments that slaves lacked the intellectual capacity to function as independent American citizens. (That means he was black, and really, really smart.)

Hans Christian Heg was an abolitionist. (Albeit a white one.) He was a member of an anti slave-catcher militia. He died trying to end slavery.

Statues of both of them got torn down by stupid ing neanderthals like you. Only a mind like yours could look at the idiocracy you are currently living in and call it "social justice".

Sharpen those sticks, Bonzo. I'm ready for some new hairless apes to evolve.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same idiots who have attempted to politicize not only that, but wearing a mask and social distancing to attempt to keep themselves and those they care about safe and slow the spread of a potentially deadly virus, with unknown long term affects.

These looters needa get some for justice. But they don't need masks, because the virus has an allergy to melanin.

Are these "the same idiots" you were talking about, or are these other idiots? Asking for a friend.

Last edited by ZeusWillJudge; 07-06-2020 at 01:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. I still don't think that team is the favorites over LA or next year's GSW. Maybe the could win the East but it wouldn't be easy. Durant will be 32 next year coming off a major injury. We have no idea if he'll be the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source: Steven A Smith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie and Durant have too much political power for Poppressive to put a knee to their throats. If he can't stunt their progress, he wants nothing to do with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want in one hand and in the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm.... in my opinion, I just don't see Pop taking this job. For one: Kyrie & Durant... SMH. It will take a special coach to coach those two, & I just don't see Pop having the patience to deal with them, let alone a whole new challenge with a new team; a new city; a more aggressive press who is probably more critical than SA's. Here in SA, Pop is KING & he's set for life here. Pop will claim that he's not the type that's out for accolades, money or be in the spotlight. But on the other hand, if Pop feels that he's been complacent for too long in SA, & in his compe iveness, he is looking for a new challenge; a fresh new start after the death of his wife, in a different city; on a new team with the great talents of Irving & Durant, & with the high percentage chance to win a Chip, while having Marks to back him up, may sound good to him, along with the chance to add to his legacy, & I'm sure that the dollars would make some sense, too! But at the end of the day, I just see Pop ending his coaching career with the Spurs & somehow, using his platform as a spokesperson for justice or some other cause. Or just Kick back drink wine & enjoy life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would get along with this dude :

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan

Thread Information