Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good. Get him out of here
    Why dont you get out of here? Real question not a smart ass remark.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man i just found out russia is under attack they need u to go back and help them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why dont you get out of here? Real question not a smart ass remark.
    Hey man i just found out russia is under attack they need u to go back and help them.
    oh look my unhinged stalker! reminder I’ve never gone out of my way to find your posts to respond to them. I hope kori or one of the other admins calls a welfare check to your home you ing freak

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I would like to see this happen for him. Maybe be the head coach for like 3 seasons and retire. Spurs need to go into full rebuild mode and with Pop gone it's a step in the right direction. Time to move on next season, Spurs had a great run with Pop. Coach these last 8 games and move on. This is a great offer for Pop, he should accept. Spurs will always welcome him back with open arms.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is actually to perfect so it won't likely happen. Pop would be a good fit for a Durant/Irving duo. If Spurs want to go into full rebuild mode than this is a perfect sendoff and goodbye for Pop to get the chance to coach Durant/Irving for a few seasons and retire.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i'd say pop could get the nets to the ECF... but kyrie irving.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    pop + demar for dinwiddie, harris, levert, allen.

then hire kenny atkinson.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i don't see pop leaving though... unless he wants to bolster his legacy. does he really wanna deal with NY media though? on the plus side, his social statements would carry more weight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually to perfect so it won't likely happen. Pop would be a good fit for a Durant/Irving duo. If Spurs want to go into full rebuild mode than this is a perfect sendoff and goodbye for Pop to get the chance to coach Durant/Irving for a few seasons and retire.
    . Those are the exact types of players that Pop doesn’t connect with: prima donnas. That’s the reason I see this as nothing more than a rumor during a time withou on the court stories.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look my unhinged stalker! reminder I’ve never gone out of my way to find your posts to respond to them. I hope kori or one of the other admins calls a welfare check to your home you ing freak
    Dont send someone to deal with me deal with me yourself pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would kill Kyrie on the first day of training camp.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a good move for both Pop and the spurs ... Spurs can finally rebuild and Pop has a legit chance to win 1 more le maybe 2 at the most with Durant and Kyrie ... for a combined 6-7 les as a Head coach to cement his legacy ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Sean Marks already shot down the rumors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a good move for both Pop and the spurs ... Spurs can finally rebuild and Pop has a legit chance to win 1 more le maybe 2 at the most with Durant and Kyrie ... for a combined 6-7 les as a Head coach to cement his legacy ...
    Pop's legacy is already cemented even if he never sniffs another playoffs. He will go down as one of the top coaches to ever coach the game.

Do you really think Pop is going to leave the house he built to chase another ring for "accolades"?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's legacy is already cemented even if he never sniffs another playoffs. He will go down as one of the top coaches to ever coach the game.

Do you really think Pop is going to leave the house he built to chase another ring for "accolades"?
    I meant further cement his legacy .... Obviously if he doesn’t win another le or ever coach again he will still go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time ... I meant kinda how like Phil Jackson won 5 more les with the lakers after winning 6 with the bulls ... geez ... anyways I don’t think it will happen

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You were doing so well too, with your social justice commentary . . . but you just had to go and ruin it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he would. We could land KD for Aldridge and DeFrozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vamonos Greg. Don't let the door hit you

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see a trade for Popovich, but a deal could be made in the off season. The Nets are trying to win NOW, and the reality will hit for the Spurs after 8 games. Any chance they Nets take either Rudy Gay, Aldridge or DeRozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't want to coach Kyrie, or KD for that matter. The east should be pretty wide open save for the Bucks, and Coach Bud seems to struggle a bit at beating his former mentor.

But talk about two prima donnas. Lots of future headaches for that coach. Pop's coasting in at this point. I doubt he'd have the energy to manage those two egos, plus the scrutiny of the east coast media.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bigger market for him...better platform to spew all his radical, liberal B.S.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pop would kill Kyrie on the first day of training camp.
    you'd think but but i wouldn't be surprised if they actually have a positive relationship from team usa.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He got there by working a black man like a rented mule. He didn't build that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's worth 30 million and he's 71 years old, what's an offer that he can't refuse? Another 30 million? 50 million? I don't see any of those as an offer you can't refuse at his age. He doesn't need money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger market for him...better platform to spew all his radical, liberal B.S.
    Only in this arrogant, dumb, uneducated, segregated, soft, bereft of leadership, embarrassment to humanity of a country, could social justice be described as "radical, liberal B.S.".

The same idiots who have attempted to politicize not only that, but wearing a mask and social distancing to attempt to keep themselves and those they care about safe and slow the spread of a potentially deadly virus, with unknown long term affects.

Who needs common sense though when you've got "freedom" and can do as you please (if you're white, at least) with no repercussions?

Thread Information