Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so Coronavirus has killed 130k people, and wingnuts on various forums and social media platforms keep insisting the media is "fear mongering" us so they can control us, drive up ratings, etc. They also keep saying, "Yeee haaaawwww, I'm less likely to die of the Covid than a car accident!" (not true). They'll also say that anyone fearing Covid (liberals) are pussies and need to toughen up and live life. Cool.

But when a story breaks about an illegal alien murdering someone, Conservatives believe that is just the start of Messicans and other browns flooding into their neighborhoods and raping and pillaging everything in sight. Or we can go back further and do ent their fear of various Islamic terrorist factions, them thinking ISIS or Al Qaeda will be soon flying planes into every skyscraper in the country if we don't "shock and awe" the Middle East back to the stone age and ban travel from the Middle East.

Facts are, you're much, much more likely to die of Covid than be killed by a Messican or Muslim, but conservatives fear the latter event much more.

Any theories on why that is? Seems to make no sense to me given the odds of each happening. Again, you're more likely to harmed or killed by the Coronavirus than an illegal alien or terrorist. Wonder why conservative don't call it fear mongering when the Fox Newses and Briebarts breathlessly report on instances of an illegal killing someone in a car accident or Muslim knife attack in the UK. Those events are exceedingly are.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, so Coronavirus has killed 130k people, and wingnuts on various forums and social media platforms keep insisting the media is "fear mongering" us so they can control us, drive up ratings, etc. They also keep saying, "Yeee haaaawwww, I'm less likely to die of the Covid than a car accident!" (not true).
    That one cracks me up. In four months COVID has killed more Americans than die by car accidents on average over about a 3.5 year timespan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What stood out to me is who the snowflakes really are, tbh... amazing tantrums only because you've been asked to wear a mask while in public and near other people...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than auto accidents in NY pretty much. NY that is.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What stood out to me is who the snowflakes really are, tbh... amazing tantrums only because you've been asked to wear a mask while in public and near other people...
    ...or one of them judges someone else's Trump to Cuomo criticism ratio is off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuomo 30K+ deaths, gets a free pass and even a participation award from the left.

Abbott 2600 deaths, gets dragged through the streets and called everything but a white man by the left

It's not about lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    predictable

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They fear color, they watch them with white women and realize they’ll never have that. These guys are too afraid to be out there. The mirror tells them that all the time. They don’t give a about the virus. It’s just something they do together to feel like something worthy. I say let’em have a morsel.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midnight Gulp pretending that numbers not being manufactured and truth censored.

Weren't we told this isn't a political issue by the way? Why is anyone who dissents a right winger btw?

Last I checked, TheGreatYacht isn't a right winger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midnight Gulp pretending that numbers not being manufactured and truth censored.

Weren't we told this isn't a political issue by the way? Why is anyone who dissents a right winger btw?

About 98%.

Anyhow, explain the lax at ude/disbelief toward coronavirus but the absolute knee shaking fear wingnuts have of Messicans and Muslims (when getting killed by either is an extremely rare event).

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You damn right. And anyone on my list can confirm. ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

I'm not a leftist either. Chumpettes can confirm.

the left vs paradigm. The false duality of good vs evil. That is how the elites divide and conquer us all. The world is not black and white. The elites - through school indoctrination, religion, and media - have programmed us with lies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 98%.

Anyhow, explain the lax at ude/disbelief toward coronavirus but the absolute knee shaking fear wingnuts have of Messicans and Muslims (when getting killed by either is an extremely rare event).
    Leftists obviously don't believe in the scam. They didn't when the riots came about. COVID mania was put on suspension. There's a lot of dishonest people in this world. Frankly, most are on some significant level. Welcome to life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftists obviously don't believe in the scam. They didn't when the riots came about. COVID mania was put on suspension. There's a lot of dishonest people in this world. Frankly, most are on some significant level. Welcome to life.
    Yes they did. That's why the protesters were wearing masks.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dr-fauci-v...ry?id=71171103

The protesters simply felt the cause outweighed the concern of catching the virus. Do I agree with that? No, even though I'm in favor of police reform.

But again, why is the fear among the right of covid less than the fear of a Mexican or Muslim killing them? The average wingnut would probably say they are more likely to be killed by ISIS than Covid. I'm just curious about the asymmetry here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they did. That's why the protesters were wearing masks.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dr-fauci-v...ry?id=71171103

The protesters simply felt the cause outweighed the concern of catching the virus. Do I agree with that? No, even though I'm in favor of police reform.

But again, why is the fear among the right of covid less than the fear of a Mexican or Muslim killing them? The average wingnut would probably say they are more likely to be killed by ISIS than Covid. I'm just curious about the asymmetry here.
    Many weren't. They weren't socially distancing either. Frankly, the right did some at least. The left couldn't give a whatsoever.
    Media clutched their pearls when it was the right and just didn't give a when it was the left.

All the we were being fed went out the window when it was protest time. But then it was redoubling efforts to put people back in their cages when the riots were dying down some. Then, it was fake e time right away when the reopenings were a hit. We could see this fakeness coming a mile away. We knew it was coming even though summer action kills viruses. So ing stupid, how you minions believe this from the powerful elite. Like you know nothing about history or how the world operates.
    You should value your freedom and stop getting scared about a scamdemic. You're smart enough to get this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many weren't. They weren't socially distancing either. Frankly, the right did some at least. The left couldn't give a whatsoever.
    Media clutched their pearls when it was the right and just didn't give a when it was the left.

All the we were being fed went out the window when it was protest time. But then it was redoubling efforts to put people back in their cages when the riots were dying down some. Then, it was fake e time right away when the reopenings were a hit. We could see this fakeness coming a mile away. We knew it was coming even though summer action kills viruses. So ing stupid, how you minions believe this from the powerful elite. Like you know nothing about history or how the world operates.
    You should value your freedom and stop getting scared about a scamdemic. You're smart enough to get this.
    How much did you drink tonight?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much did you drink tonight?
    cherp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The "powerful elite" also use law enforcement as their personal gestapo, right? So then, why weren't you actually in favor of the protests and actions like the CHAZ and such? I thought a group of courageous citizens declaring freedom from government would warm your heart?

Your theory has holes because there was no e in New York, the economic center of the country. If "the elite" wanted to once again tank the economy, a fresh e in New York would've done the trick instead of irrelevant states like Arizona. Another hole in your theory is that deaths haven't ed. Why haven't the "elite" cooked up a couple thousand deaths per day like they did in April? You might deflect the elite are leaving New York because Cuomo, Dem, but that's a reason why they'd be able to fabricate a e, since they have NY's governor on their payroll to do their bidding.

Nah, dude. This is just a virus that is a few times deadlier than the flu and we should take precautions to mitigate death. A cigar is a cigar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "powerful elite" also use law enforcement as their personal gestapo, right?
    In many cases, sure.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then, why weren't you actually in favor of the protests and actions like the CHAZ and such?
    They weren't protesting COVID. And they were terrorizing law abiding citizenry.

You're just getting desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I find your logic dissonance interesting. So the powerful elite, who wants to control us, is cooking up numbers in order to "put us back in our cages," but this same powerful elite isn't "cooking up numbers" with regards to murders in the CHAZ, which was actually a definitive statement against control and thus the elites? Isn't a declaration of freedom from government the ultimate declaration of liberty? Yet you started threads criticizing the CHAZ and citing the murders there with confidence. Hmmm. Maybe the "elites" feared the CHAZ would spark a national wide revolution if its members proved the concept, so stands to reason they'd cook up a few murders to demonize it.

Seems like you're only concerned about "elites" when you perceive those elites to be on the side of leftist causes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your theory has holes because there was no e in New York, the economic center of the country. If "the elite" wanted to once again tank the economy, a fresh e in New York would've done the trick instead of irrelevant states like Arizona.
    Only so many nursing home deaths to mark COVID to go around. And at "irrelevant" Arizona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I find your logic dissonance interesting. So the powerful elite, who wants to control us, is cooking up numbers in order to "put us back in our cages," but this same powerful elite isn't "cooking up numbers" with regards to murders in the CHAZ, which was actually a definitive statement against control and thus the elites? Isn't a declaration of freedom from government the ultimate declaration of liberty? Yet you started threads criticizing the CHAZ and citing the murders there with confidence. Hmmm. Maybe the "elites" feared the CHAZ would spark a national wide revolution if its members proved the concept, so stands to reason they'd cook up a few murders to demonize it.

Seems like you're only concerned about "elites" when you perceive those elites to be on the side of leftist causes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why haven't the "elite" cooked up a couple thousand deaths per day like they did in April?
    They would if they could. But there's only so much money in the budget to pay for deaths. And paying for case es is much more economical.
    It's not like they don't own a media who can conveniently ignore a non-corresponding death count. But that you're basically noting the holes in all your BS.

TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only so many nursing home deaths to mark COVID to go around. And at "irrelevant" Arizona.
    Why do you need actual bodies? You can just cook the books. Just add a cool 300 deaths to the NY meter everyday. If media elite is all in on it, no one would investigate them on it.

Thread Information