Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Trump hate is so thick this time around that yes, I think the turnout will be great.

Dems were blaming Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for 2016. I could definitely see Kanye with a populist message that appeals to the 40 and under crowd. BLM message, prison reform, etc.

It only matters if Trump is with in 3-4 points the last week before election and Kanye gets ballot access in swing states.

That's even worse.

Those same people are probably not even registered to vote like Kanye himself. lol

Bernie Sanders couldn't get them to vote but Kanye could because he's...black?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Green Party has been looking for a flag bearer after Jesse Ventura turned them down. They had ballot access in several states last time.

I don't know Kanye's plans....that could be it, or maybe this is all BS publicity stunt.

People write in a vote when they don't like either nominee. That's how it's always worked.

If someone writes in Kanye West, it's at the expense of another write-in choice, like Ron Paul, Miley Cyrus or Batman. Sorry to disappoint.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll help you. It's a publicity stunt.

He's talked about running before. Last time, he made the announcement leading up to a new album release in an election year. Guess what he has coming out in 2020?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Figured it might be. Unless he is just looking to throw away a bunch of his own money like Bloomberg. This is Kanye we are talking about so anything is possible.

I'll help you. It's a publicity stunt.

He's talked about running before. Last time, he made the announcement leading up to a new album release in an election year. Guess what he has coming out in 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red pilled billionaire Trump supporter endorses red-pilled billionaire Trump supporter.

Hot take: "This takes votes from Biden."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, don't get too excited, this has less odds of happening that World War XXIII

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're talking out of your ass and don't know the first thing about how young black ppl think tbh
    Inhave more black friends than you niga

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's exaggeration for effect.

BLM is made up of highly active and politically aware people. You think they're gonna be like, "Hey this billionaire musician who has been wearing MAGA hats for three years and claimed slavery wasn't a big deal is running for president, I'm going to vote for him because he's black."

The kind of people who would write in Kanye for President are the kind of people who don't vote in the first place. Regardless, he's not stealing any Biden votes.
    Meh, these “politically aware” BLM activists supported Trent Lott’s drinking buddy from the Jim Crow days because Massa Clyburn told them to, the idea that black people have any ing idea who they’re voting for is kinda ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, these “politically aware” BLM activists supported Trent Lott’s drinking buddy from the Jim Crow days because Massa Clyburn told them to, the idea that black people have any ing idea who they’re voting for is kinda ridiculous.
    Bernie Sanders won the black vote in South Carolina among blacks 30 and under, which are much more likely to be in the BLM group we're talking about. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rolina-results

I know you have a hard on for Clyburn but you should really stop talking about blacks as some kind of mindless monolith that votes the same across demographics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tons more money than brains.

Kanye West calls potential COVID-19 vaccine ‘the mark of the beast’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/kan..._campaign=4935

Religion makes and/or keeps, you ing stupid and ignorant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is going to pray the virus away.

Definitely not going for Biden’s voters here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is going to pray the virus away.

Definitely not going for Biden’s voters here.
    Cos blacks aren't Christians?

Today's eunuch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind him running.

Definitely one of those thrillerpopcorn.gif moments coming this November.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kanye West claims he's running for president

under the 'Birthday Party' and

Trump and Biden should 'gracefully bow out'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/92427...gracefully-bow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-vaxxer too...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a dead thread.
    He can do whatever and there wont be a blip of consequences for either party nominee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-vaxxer too...
    Anti vaxer, red hat wearing, overwheight, self centered bible thumping reality tv star

Sounds familiar tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti vaxer, red hat wearing, overwheight, self centered bible thumping reality tv star

Sounds familiar tbqh
    You think Kanye is overweight? lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People around him are letting him down. Guy is obviously mentally distraught. Has been for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think blacks won't vote for a black just because he's black? You've not paid attention if so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think blacks won't vote for a black just because he's black? You've not paid attention if so.
    I paid attention and give black folks more credit than that, tbh. Don't deny there's a certain amount of tribalism, but I also saw the Herman Cain and Ben Carson experiments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking black people are going to stand in line for three hours thanks to GOP voter suppression just to vote for the multimillionaire black guy who thinks slavery wasn't that big of a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name one conservative black candidate who won his office because of the black vote.

Any office. Any conservative.

One.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I have nothing to do with him:’ Trump distances himself from GOP efforts to help Kanye West’s 2020 campaign

President Trump sought to put some breathing room between himself and Kanye West on Wednesday, claiming he’s completely in the dark on Republican efforts to help the rapper get on November’s general election ballot.

Several GOP operatives with ties to Trump are openly helping West’s quixotic third-party 2020 bid, but the president told reporters at the White House that any such backdoor dealings are unbeknownst to him and his campaign.

“Kim Kardashian, she’s got a good heart, a very good heart, and I like Kanye very much,” Trump said in the briefing room, referring to West’s wife, “but I have nothing to do with him getting on the ballot.”

Tim Murtaugh, Trump’s campaign communications director, offered a similar statement earlier in the day: “We have no knowledge of anything Kanye West is doing or who is doing it for him.”

The blanket denials came one day after Lane Ruhland, a Republican lawyer who has worked for the Trump campaign, delivered signatures to the Wisconsin board of elections on behalf of West’s campaign in order to get him on the ballot in the state.

Ruhland is not alone.

Republican lawyers with various ties to Trump’s campaign have also collected and delivered signatures for West in states like Ohio, West Virginia and Colorado.

The Republican boost for West has sparked speculation that Trump is trying to use the hip hop star’s campaign as a tool to steer votes away from Joe Biden.

Such speculation has been bolstered by the fact that GOP operatives are primarily working to get West on the ballot in battleground states like Wisconsin, which are crucial to the president’s reelection chances.

West, who’s running as an independent candidate for the curiously named “Birthday Party,” did not return a request for comment via a spokesman late Wednesday.

West used to be a supporter of Trump, but said he was “taking the red hat off” by launching his presidential bid last month. The “Famous” rapper’s newfound interest in politics comes as his wife says he’s struggling with serious mental health issues.

David Bowen, a Democratic state representative in Wisconsin, said it appears Trump’s campaign is taking advantage of West.

“This is clearly a targeted effort by Republican operatives to cause confusion and problems for typically Democratic voters on Election Day,” Bowen said on CNN. “It’s sad to see a popular music artist like Kanye be used as a pawn to trick his own people and fans to vote for a fake campaign.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...zty-story.html

---

Dear Leader looks desperate at this point, tbh

Thread Information