Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's good you take care of your customers
    I also kill off whatever could be left behind on surfaces with so strong not even HepC stands a chance. It's the way it's been since I started in this field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it is. A sick cook or server can easily leave virus on handled plates. Utensils, food. And its been proven the virus lives on surfaces for some time
    How long? I cant wait to read your answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure it is. A sick cook or server can easily leave virus on handled plates. Utensils, food. And its been proven the virus lives on surfaces for some time
    Just because it can live on surfaces doesn't mean that it's easily transmitted that way. The latest information says that's not a common method of transmission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also kill off whatever could be left behind on surfaces with so strong not even HepC stands a chance. It's the way it's been since I started in this field.
    Yeah, that's why I was asking. Was wondering if the State sent any specific guidelines, but I know you guys keep that clean or are out of business pretty quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because it can live on surfaces doesn't mean that it's easily transmitted that way. The latest information says that's not a common method of transmission.
    Never said it was common. But much more risky than going for groceries. For the reasons stated.

Also because the risk in groceries is pretty standard. Restaurants vary too much (size, cleanliness, air circulation, followimg of precautions)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said it was common. But much more risky than going for groceries. For the reasons stated.

Also because the risk in groceries is pretty standard. Restaurants vary too much (size, cleanliness, air circulation, followimg of precautions)
    It's much more risky due to what bb said. The masks come off while people are eating. I don't think it has anything to do with people touching silverware or plates.

If surface transmission of the virus was a big thing, then grocery stores would be much higher on the list imo. With people handling products and putting them back. Not to mention the PIN pads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

By the way, you did seem to say something along those lines.

Lol at a restaurant you actually have to op3n your mouth and injest food and lick utensils that have been throug a few sets of hands

Ppl seriously dont see the difference of that vs grocery store?
    I don't believe that's a significant factor in how it spreads.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't pass the collection plate remotely and have fellow parishioners watch what you're putting in to judge you.
    hing thru venmo/paypal/zelle is now a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol as everyone picks up and puts items back over and over again but yes much much safer than eating out. Lmao you're delusional!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's why I was asking. Was wondering if the State sent any specific guidelines, but I know you guys keep that clean or are out of business pretty quickly.
    Health department is in biz to shut us down so you're either a clean shop or you're out of biz. They've been worse since all this bs but that's no problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I look at this list, the more I think is a lot of BS. How is grocery shopping so different than eating in a restaurant?

And how is shopping at a mall a couple levels over grocery shopping?
    And playing golf and grocery shopping at the same level. So many people walking by you on the 8th hole, playing through no doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And playing golf and grocery shopping at the same level. So many people walking by you on the 8th hole, playing through no doubt.
    It's more like people chasing me down to see if they can listen to my Beats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, you did seem to say something along those lines.
    I hear you. But given that bars and restaurants are closing up again in many states, IMO spread is mucb more risky than groceries and mostly because you have no mask and ingest air, food drinks into your mouth imo

I hear ya tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey kori, did you get any guidelines of what's the risk in tattoo parlors, tbh?
    Angry artists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You put yourself in said position only to cry about it now? Lmao

Victimhood is strong with you!
    So you're making fun of cowards and then you're making fun of people not being cowards and getting sick.

Good ol bipolar kujowhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres always risks to life regardless of covid bs.

Masks worn at all times.
    Temp checks upon entry.
    No entourages.

Simple as that!
    Masks?

Coward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hing thru venmo/paypal/zelle is now a thing.
    It's easier to get people to he with in person peer pressure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're making fun of cowards and then you're making fun of people not being cowards and getting sick.

Good ol bipolar kujowhat
    You are the very definition of a coward and a cuckold. Keep pretending otherwise racistBlaKKKe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    130 people in San Antonio metro have died in 4 months. 2.32 million live in that area.

That's pretty good considering all the fat Mexicans sweating all over the place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    130 people in San Antonio metro have died in 4 months. 2.32 million live in that area.

That's pretty good considering all the fat Mexicans sweating all over the place.
    Well, they're only now starting to catch it in large numbers so give it time. 13 died in the past two days, one was 17.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

in my area of town people are very conscientious about wearing masks in and out of convenience stores and grocery stores, I will say extraordinarily conscientious.

Northwest side of San Antonio.

that being said I know a respiratory therapist who has been in bed for two weeks sick but has not gone to the emergency room,

he is really too weak to move around a whole lot.
    so I would like in his situation to a bad case of mononucleosis rather than the flu, this is a mid 30 year old person. I think we are getting very good at hospitals understanding what it takes to get oxygen levels back up, positioning, how much oxygen to give them, on and on
    This thing can still knock the holy crap out of you

yes it’s gossip to the board but there you have it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it seems as if most of yall in this thread are cowards just like blaKKKe. Smdh...
    yeah that’s what it is.

it’s very manly NOT to worry about infecting other people

and thumbs up for you taking care of your customers

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Outside of that one nursing home on the SE side San Antonio hasn't had much infection until these last two weeks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Attending church with 500+ and going to a bar are the two worst things you can do so naturally Abbott closes down bars and then goes straight to church last Sunday.
    Lol going camping a risk at all.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol going camping a risk at all.
    Chumpettes can't think for themselves

Thread Information