My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/flo...ed-drug-report

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated the teen’s last two weeks in the medical examiner’s report, which Jones said shows her mother, Carole Brunton Davis, had taken her on June 10 to a church-sponsored event to intentionally expose her immunocompromised daughter, who had survived cancer at 2, to the potentially deadly coronavirus.

More than 100 mask-free children attended the event, and Davis gave her daughter azithromycin, an anti-bacterial drug with no known benefits for fighting COVID-19, after she developed headaches, sinus pressure and a cough, Jones reported.

Davis — whose Facebook page is awash in QAnon conspiracy theories, anti-vaccine and coronavirus misinformation and dubious legal theories — next put the girl on her grandfather’s oxygen machine after she “looked gray” on June 19.

Then she gave the girl hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug touted as a cure by President Donald Trump, despite evidence of deadly side effects, and Carsyn’s condition worsened.

Davis finally took her daughter to a hospital, where she was admitted to a pediatric intensive-care unit — but declined intubation until it was too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel very sorry for the girl. The mother deserves whatever penalty Florida has for murder though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the crime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trumpBodyCount++;

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trumpBodyCount++;
    Jesus as accomplice, as he often is with his deluded followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already posted by bat boutons in another thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already posted by bat boutons in another thread.
    I just report the bat tery here.

Then she gave the girl hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug touted as a cure by President Donald Trump, despite evidence of deadly side effects, and Carsyn’s condition worsened.
    Your president.

When I tell you this is becoming a cult, and you roll your eyes, this is what I mean.

Tell me that doesn't sound like some cult bat behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew a QAnon cultist who insisted Beyonce was born a male but had her sex changed by liberal elites to manipulate popular culture. He basically thought this about every famous woman in film, music or politics. Like you literally could not name a famous female that he wouldn't be like, "Dude, she's a guy! Look at the neck!" And he wasn't joking. He never really could explain what might motivate liberal elites to go to this kind of trouble.

Used to be friends with the guy, but he went off the deep end and started texting these long diatribes with personal threats to people who didn't take him seriously. QAnon takes advantage of sick people and ruins lives. It's why I have no patience for people on here who push that stuff. You're either impossibly gullible, or you're a sociopathic liar with a destructive sense of humor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao this is so ridiculous...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew a QAnon cultist who insisted Beyonce was born a male but had her sex changed by liberal elites to manipulate popular culture. He basically thought this about every famous woman in film, music or politics. Like you literally could not name a famous female that he wouldn't be like, "Dude, she's a guy! Look at the neck!" And he wasn't joking. He never really could explain what might motivate liberal elites to go to this kind of trouble.

Used to be friends with the guy, but he went off the deep end and started texting these long diatribes with personal threats to people who didn't take him seriously. QAnon takes advantage of sick people and ruins lives. It's why I have no patience for people on here who push that stuff. You're either impossibly gullible, or you're a sociopathic liar with a destructive sense of humor.
    +1 Definitely not "harmless"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're a sociopathic liar with a destructive sense of humor.
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

Speak of the devil...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is almost as good of propaganda as the koi fish cleaner killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Speak of the devil...
    Lmao RG is a and has to remind you all of that fact.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao RG is a and has to remind you all of that fact.
    irnic

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Speak of the devil...
    I'd actually put Joey in the former group... Impossibly stupid people with emotional issues who are easily manipulated by conspiratorial garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd actually put Joey in the former group... Impossibly stupid people with emotional issues who are easily manipulated by conspiratorial garbage.
    Sounds like the mother in the OP who is somehow a victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao russiagate... ukrainegate...

off ya !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a Trump convention. Actually ended up having an... interesting, if short, conversation with a few of them after the Bernie rally in Austin. My son wanted to go, so I took him to it. We hung around and listened to some of them, and talked. The logic used in a few cases was bizarre, and even my teenager was left puzzling at the thought processes that go into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a Trump convention. Actually ended up having an... interesting, if short, conversation with a few of them after the Bernie rally in Austin. My son wanted to go, so I took him to it. We hung around and listened to some of them, and talked. The logic used in a few cases was bizarre, and even my teenager was left puzzling at the thought processes that go into it.
    Lol you ing weak commie!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information