Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dude makes a stand, you all cry foul. He shows mercy you call him weak.
    He's weak regardless.

You deserve whatever happens to you
    What do you deserve for your support of Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's weak regardless.

What do you deserve for your support of Trump?
    An ugly red hat. Thats it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ "shows mercy." Like this has anything to do with mercy. It's a fight he knew he couldn't win, politically or otherwise.

Even when DMC is trying to be convictionless he can't help but praise his Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ "shows mercy." Like this has anything to do with mercy. It's a fight he knew he couldn't win, politically or otherwise.

Even when DMC is trying to be convictionless he can't help but praise his Trump.
    Doesn't matter who POTUS is, one group or the other will lose their ing minds and not have a rational thinking process for 4 years.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHATABOUT PEOPLE OTHER THAN MYSELF?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter who POTUS is, one group or the other will lose their ing minds and not have a rational thinking process for 4 years.
    I posted about a dozen rational reasons why this decision would have been objectively wrong and all you had was "don't call me a bigot."

You want to believe people hate Trump because THEY'RE delusional, so you've convinced yourself of it in spite of mountains of evidence otherwise.

He could piss on the Cons ution at a campaign rally and you'd be on here trying to convince his critics that they're irrational. Sometimes a rat is a rat. You're not better than other people for being immune to anger at abuse of power.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Trump s haven't been rational with either the Magic Negro or the Dear Leader in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted about a dozen rational reasons why this decision would have been objectively wrong and all you had was "don't call me a bigot."

You want to believe people hate Trump because THEY'RE delusional, so you've convinced yourself of it in spite of mountains of evidence otherwise.

He could piss on the Cons ution at a campaign rally and you'd be on here trying to convince his critics that they're irrational. Sometimes a rat is a rat. You're not better than other people for being immune to anger at abuse of power.
    And then when he stops pissing on the Cons ution because of pressure, we call him weak.

Poor Trump just can't win

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It helps the president with his base of bigots
    yeah

Well, DMC wants our government to enforce all laws.
    there once was a time in Texas where Sputer could have been arrested for taking DMC up the anus. And if DMC desired the pile driving, he could have received more anal gouging in jail as well.

Those were the days where men were men, and knots in tree trunks were well worn.

Thread Information