Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1927
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This was in reference to WrongdomGuy and Elwrongwrong saying everyone would die of schools opened.

Originally Posted by midnightpulp

He's such a dumb bas . Um, school children get virus, go home pass it to mom who works in nursing home, mom super spreads it to nursing home. Sweden's higher death toll reflects spread was more unmitigated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This was in reference to WrongdomGuy and Elwrongwrong saying everyone would die of schools opened.

He's such a dumb bas . Um, school children get virus, go home pass it to mom who works in nursing home, mom super spreads it to nursing home. Sweden's higher death toll reflects spread was more unmitigated

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML
    seriously, you told us you had continued traveling all over the place. How do you have time to spam this site if you’re so busy traveling?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He claims to only go to relatively COVID free countries.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, you told us you had continued traveling all over the place. How do you have time to spam this site if you’re so busy traveling?
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

Retired and traveling. All the tIme in the world.

No masks!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cases!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teachers sue Florida governor for order to reopen schools in defiance of ‘basic human needs for health and safety’

Teachers in Florida—where coronavirus cases continue to surge—filed a lawsuit on Monday to block a state-ordered physical reopening of schools in August, saying,

“There is no rational basis for ignoring science and evidence-based data.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/tea...th-and-safety/

Remember this.... the science..... of ifr less than flu.

I do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all high risk if you're in an enclosed area with 160 students 6-7 hours a day, 5 days a week, head.
    This guy superdumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ more gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Kids Are at Risk’: Coronavirus Cases Among Bexar County Children Reach Record High

Children ages 18 and younger now make up 11.2 percent of local coronavirus cases, a new high in Bexar County,

https://therivardreport.com/bexar-county-children-coronavirus-cases-covid-19
    This is even better. Headline kids are at risk. No they aren't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

I do think they need to get back into school ASAP. The problem with that though is that in the middle of a hotzone outbreak, it is simply too risky. If you can get your case count under control, and everybody being halfway responsible outside of school, then yeah, send them back.

Seems to be a lot safer for little kids, not so much adolescents. WIth some solid risk mitigation it can probably be done for both groups, but you will have to be a lot more careful with the older kids, and their teachers.
    Dumbest poster on the board strikes again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol cases bwahahahhahahahahhahaha
    Been laughing at ignorance since December. Still laughing in July. Continue to laugh in November. If you are still reporting raw data case counts you are in fact ignorant in math

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait. We haven't even started school, right?

Here's more gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I have noted before, I am not against schools opening per se. There are very good arguments for getting them back in.

BUT

You need some solid risk mitigation strategies. I am somewhat doubtful teenagers will have enough mask discipline to make that work, but the longer they stay closed the greater the harm.

Get control of the virus, and open the schools, especially for younger kids. Have a plan to protect the adults that work there.

Few Republican governors have acted in a responsible fashion though, to get the virus under control, and many are actively fighting measures that localities have implemented that would do something.

(shrugs) They will have to answer to voters as this drags on, and they keep ignoring the science for the sake of ed iden y politics.

This entire episode simply demonstrates in a very concrete way why Republicans can't really be trusted with governments. Its like handing car keys to drunks.
    Dumbest poster on the board triples down.

Casesbro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand the benefits of school for the kids. Over 600 adults in AISD are under quarantine orders and school hasn't even started.

If that happens when school is actually in session, who's going to teach and run the schools?
    Loloooolollolll

None of those in quarantine got the virus or died from the virus. Quarantine the healthy because you're scared is not science.

Its stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lung damage, kidney damage, DVTs +strokes have been observed during the course of illness in otherwise healthy people. Kawasaki-like inflammatory illness in children also seems to be correlelated with COVID-19.

It may be awhile before the causal pathways are determined -- or ruled out -- but the trend is worrisome.
    Remember this dumb post in July? Even though sufficient data to prove this incoherent babbling wrong had been obtained many months before. I do.

This is WrongdomGuy dumb

Another way scared and dumb people tried to hide and wear masks forever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did the Marlins play last night?

How about this one?

The dumb keep getting dumber.

Cases!!!!!

Thread Information