Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1927
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololl who cares? They aren't at health risk. They have to cancel because cancel culture cannot live with personal responsibility
    Facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ fldren caught lying again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    el wrongwrong lying and ChumpDumper styling ignoring the problem people like them created. Wear your non working mask

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0 school death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    el wrongwrong lying and ChumpDumper styling ignoring the problem people like them created. Wear your non working mask

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no

El nonnonon

Lying about kids dying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no

El nonnonon

Lying about kids dying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emergency law versus Human Rights

The general principle of good governance calls for the proportionality of government decisions to be weighed up in the light of the Higher Legal Standards: any interference by government must comply with the fundamental rights as protected in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). Interference by public authorities is only permitted in crisis situations. In other words, discretionary decisions must be proportionate to an absolute necessity.

The measures currently taken concern interference in the exercise of, among other things, the right to respect of private and family life, freedom of thought, conscience and religion, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly and association, the right to education, etc., and must therefore comply with fundamental rights as protected by the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).
    For example, in accordance with Article 8(2) of the ECHR, interference with the right to private and family life is permissible only if the measures are necessary in the interests of national security, public safety, the economic well-being of the country, the protection of public order and the prevention of criminal offences, the protection of health or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others, the regulatory text on which the interference is based must be sufficiently clear, foreseeable and proportionate to the objectives pursued.45

The predicted pandemic of millions of deaths seemed to respond to these crisis conditions, leading to the establishment of an emergency government. Now that the objective facts show something completely different, the condition of inability to act otherwise (no time to evaluate thoroughly if there is an emergency) is no longer in place. Covid-19 is not a cold virus, but a well treatable condition with a mortality rate comparable to the seasonal flu. In other words, there is no longer an insurmountable obstacle to public health.

There is no state of emergency.

Immense damage caused by the current policies

An open discussion on corona measures means that, in addition to the years of life gained by corona patients, we must also take into account other factors affecting the health of the entire population. These include damage in the psychosocial domain (increase in depression, anxiety, suicides, intra-family violence and child abuse)16 and economic damage.

If we take this collateral damage into account, the current policy is out of all proportion, the proverbial use of a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

We find it shocking that the government is invoking health as a reason for the emergency law.

As doctors and health professionals, in the face of a virus which, in terms of its harmfulness, mortality and transmissibility, approaches the seasonal influenza, we can only reject these extremely disproportionate measures.

We therefore demand an immediate end to all measures.We are questioning the legitimacy of the current advisory experts, who meet behind closed doors.Following on from ACU 2020 46 https://acu2020.org/nederlandse-versie/ we call for an in-depth examination of the role of the WHO and the possible influence of conflicts of interest in this organisation. It was also at the heart of the fight against the “infodemic”, i.e. the systematic censorship of all dissenting opinions in the media. This is unacceptable for a democratic state governed by the rule of law.43

Distribution of this letter

We would like to make a public appeal to our professional associations and fellow carers to give their opinion on the current measures.

We draw attention to and call for an open discussion in which carers can and dare to speak out.

With this open letter, we send out the signal that progress on the same footing does more harm than good, and call on politicians to inform themselves independently and critically about the available evidence – including that from experts with different views, as long as it is based on sound science – when rolling out a policy, with the aim of promoting optimum health.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emergency law versus Human Rights

The general principle of good governance calls for the proportionality of government decisions to be weighed up in the light of the Higher Legal Standards: any interference by government must comply with the fundamental rights as protected in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR). Interference by public authorities is only permitted in crisis situations. In other words, discretionary decisions must be proportionate to an absolute necessity.

The measures currently taken concern interference in the exercise of, among other things, the right to respect of private and family life, freedom of thought, conscience and religion, freedom of expression and freedom of assembly and association, the right to education, etc., and must therefore comply with fundamental rights as protected by the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).
    For example, in accordance with Article 8(2) of the ECHR, interference with the right to private and family life is permissible only if the measures are necessary in the interests of national security, public safety, the economic well-being of the country, the protection of public order and the prevention of criminal offences, the protection of health or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others, the regulatory text on which the interference is based must be sufficiently clear, foreseeable and proportionate to the objectives pursued.45

The predicted pandemic of millions of deaths seemed to respond to these crisis conditions, leading to the establishment of an emergency government. Now that the objective facts show something completely different, the condition of inability to act otherwise (no time to evaluate thoroughly if there is an emergency) is no longer in place. Covid-19 is not a cold virus, but a well treatable condition with a mortality rate comparable to the seasonal flu. In other words, there is no longer an insurmountable obstacle to public health.

There is no state of emergency.

Immense damage caused by the current policies

An open discussion on corona measures means that, in addition to the years of life gained by corona patients, we must also take into account other factors affecting the health of the entire population. These include damage in the psychosocial domain (increase in depression, anxiety, suicides, intra-family violence and child abuse)16 and economic damage.

If we take this collateral damage into account, the current policy is out of all proportion, the proverbial use of a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

We find it shocking that the government is invoking health as a reason for the emergency law.

As doctors and health professionals, in the face of a virus which, in terms of its harmfulness, mortality and transmissibility, approaches the seasonal influenza, we can only reject these extremely disproportionate measures.

We therefore demand an immediate end to all measures.We are questioning the legitimacy of the current advisory experts, who meet behind closed doors.Following on from ACU 2020 46 https://acu2020.org/nederlandse-versie/ we call for an in-depth examination of the role of the WHO and the possible influence of conflicts of interest in this organisation. It was also at the heart of the fight against the “infodemic”, i.e. the systematic censorship of all dissenting opinions in the media. This is unacceptable for a democratic state governed by the rule of law.43

Distribution of this letter

We would like to make a public appeal to our professional associations and fellow carers to give their opinion on the current measures.

We draw attention to and call for an open discussion in which carers can and dare to speak out.

With this open letter, we send out the signal that progress on the same footing does more harm than good, and call on politicians to inform themselves independently and critically about the available evidence – including that from experts with different views, as long as it is based on sound science – when rolling out a policy, with the aim of promoting optimum health.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol cdc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DeathSantis lifting all COVID restrictions and prohibiting cities from ins uting their own restrictions without state approval

https://weartv.com/news/local/watch-...ess-conference

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeathSantis lifting all COVID restrictions and prohibiting cities from ins uting their own restrictions without state approval

https://weartv.com/news/local/watch-...ess-conference
    Only averaging 100 deaths a day. Gotta get those numbers up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Only averaging 100 deaths a day. Gotta get those numbers up.
    177 deaths yesterday and 202 deaths the day before, sounds like a great time to lift restrictions. Florida is so ed up.

Big mistake doing it 40 days before the election, should have made the announcement like a week prior to by the time hits the fan ballots are already cast.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    another 173 COVID deaths today while Florida fully opens up

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh Pollo Tropical is selling chicken nuggets faster than s can pull the meat off the bone

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And I took you for a smart guy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And I took you for a smart guy

What about all the other 100 death days Florida has had in the last week?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSAnon touting 90-100 daily death average as a raging success.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    today

yesterday

wednesday

tuesday

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So the majority of those deaths happened in September....it’s October 2nd today. Don’t see how this means DeathSantis is making the right decision by opening up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSAnon is proving is that scores of people could be dying today in Florida that won't be counted for months.

Thread Information