Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh awesome, everyone take off your masks at the same time to eat in a small room
    I said the teacher
    Student eat In lunch room with other kids

Liberals can not think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, I'm curious now to try it out. It always looked like a junk/fast food joint to me, but now that people are even risking death to get a piece of that, they must put cocaine or something on that chicken...
    It's quality grilled style tex-mex chicken. Tastes similar if you grilled up some chicken yourself.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, I'm curious now to try it out. It always looked like a junk/fast food joint to me, but now that people are even risking death to get a piece of that, they must put cocaine or something on that chicken...
    EPL is good chicken to be sure. The bowls they sell are crack when you add their avocado salsa.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's a joke and all, but that dumb cunt rmt was actually talking about a chain called Pollo Tropical. They're not very good, they went belly up in San Antonio of all places. If you can't sell fat Mexicans chicken you got something wrong with you tbh.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...onio-locations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quality grilled style tex-mex chicken. Tastes similar if you grilled up some chicken yourself.
    EPL is good chicken to be sure. The bowls they sell are crack when you add their avocado salsa.
    Nice, sounds like it's a chicken to die for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, sounds like it's a chicken to die for.
    So Cal company (though founded in Mexico before relocation). Them, In-and-Out, and Del Taco are rights of passage. So take a week to gorge on all three and become even more of an honorary Southern Californian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Cal company (though founded in Mexico before relocation). Them, In-and-Out, and Del Taco are rights of passage. So take a week to gorge on all three and become even more of an honorary Southern Californian.
    Del Taco and El Pollo Loco

If you're going to go to an LA chain make it King Taco, that ing red sauce there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's a joke and all, but that dumb cunt rmt was actually talking about a chain called Pollo Tropical. They're not very good, they went belly up in San Antonio of all places. If you can't sell fat Mexicans chicken you got something wrong with you tbh.

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...onio-locations
    There's another thread somewhere where she's raving about her $5 EPL kids meal special that she also sometimes uses her senior discount on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the teacher
    Student eat In lunch room with other kids

Liberals can not think
    You write like a caveman

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That doesn't dispute what you quoted/responded to. We know that in an ideal world, it's preferable that kids attend school (something I wholeheartedly agree with, BTW, as I pointed out to rmt numerous times how her homeschooling deprived the kids of a number of items listed there).

But unfortunately, we're in a world in crisis right now. I think this should be approached at the local level, like we do with the economy. Places where the situation is more or less under control, should re-open. Places where infections are rampant, should probably tone it down until they bring them under control.
    It directly disputes it.

I would actually advance this has little to do with the kids, and more in line with people being unable to go back to work when they have kids at home that they can't leave alone. And thus, making much more complicated to have a quick economic recovery.

Both links address kids needing to get back to school while there is a pandemic without any mention of getting the economy going quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Del Taco and El Pollo Loco

If you're going to go to an LA chain make it King Taco, that ing red sauce there...
    I was thinking of big national chains that were founded in So Cal. Never had King Taco, but yeah, small localized chains like Tommys and such are of course superior quality on average to the bigger chains.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done In-and-Out... it's amazing how they're ALWAYS packed. Prefer Hopdoddy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It directly disputes it.

Both links address kids needing to get back to school while there is a pandemic without any mention of getting the economy going quickly.
    I didn't follow the links, I responded to the quotes you highlighted.

The first one says zero about the pandemic, other than kids stopped going to school in spring 2020. Otherwise, I very much agree with that quote.

The second one warns of the potential consequences of delaying a return to school, which I also agree with. But we're not delaying for s and giggles, we're delaying because we're in a pandemic.

As I already said, I think this needs to be handled locally, much like reopening of the economy is being handled. Makes no sense to keep the kids away from school in Montana because Texas is a dumpster fire right now.

Now, the part I mentioned about the economy, has more to do with what politicos want, not what's best for the children (and I can tell now that it probably wasn't clear, but I was addressing the thread le/topic).

The fact that a good number of parents can't go back to work or have to figure out things like daycare is a real problem, with tangible effects on the economy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done In-and-Out... it's amazing how they're ALWAYS packed. Prefer Hopdoddy, tbh.
    Bend over. I'll show you doing in and out.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopdoddy is at least 2x the cost tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Best burger place for the price?...Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopdoddy is at least 2x the cost tbh
    If I'm looking to skimp on money, I can just go to McD or Wendy's and don't need to wait the 30 min In-and-Out line, tbh... (tho I admit In-and-Out is better)

So Hopdoddy is more expensive, sure, but saves me time and still get a quality meal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots in their 50s and 60s.
    They get full retirement after 30 years. If they start out of college, that's usually 52 - I don't think early to even mid 50s is considered high risk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is El Pollo Loco handling the COVID-19 surge in Florida?
    Pollo Tropical is handling it just fine - thanks for all the concern in this thread over what's going on in Florida.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, it's the rice and beans that are the best - according to my Cuban co-workers and the grilled chicken is a "healthy" workday option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called this

TSA come in and spin theez sheetz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is TSA with his Scandinnavian school opening for dummies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called this

TSA come in and spin theez sheetz

where is TSA with his Scandinnavian school opening for dummies

Why do your tweet numbers not match for Norway

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm looking to skimp on money, I can just go to McD or Wendy's and don't need to wait the 30 min In-and-Out line, tbh... (tho I admit In-and-Out is better)

So Hopdoddy is more expensive, sure, but saves me time and still get a quality meal.
    Gotcha, there are just better burgers at that cost imo, although their $5 deal for takeout during pandemic is great. I also didn't realize they were outside of Austin now There used to be at least a 30 min wait for Hopdoddy here a few years ago

Thread Information