Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1927
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bullied fldren so badly he folds when I ask him the time where he is.

I win for all time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 thread L

I win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one afraid to say what time it is can ever declare victory anywhere.

That's beyond derp L.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one afraid to say what time it is can ever declare victory anywhere.

That's beyond derp L.
    He's so drunk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so scared.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpclaw back in business

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How noble of you to sacrifice their lives because you thought in your head with no consequence whatsoever about how if you were old and high risk you'd sacrifice yourself. Yeah they can quit in this booming economy to be door greeters at Wal Mart.
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow kids aren't vectors in nations with minimal infection rate. Meanwhile they are in Texs.
    Lolollooloolooollloll

Wrong again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The plan is likely to get the teachers with the most seniority to quit for fear of being killed by one of the little ers in his class.
    And wrong again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts and prayers
    Wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully agree that it's OK to open schools like Switzerland did whenever a place has the numbers the Swiss did when they opened them. Florida's 7-day running average of new cases is currently 245 times that of Switzerland's when it opened the schools.
    Lololoooolool

Wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just had 7300+ new cases today. Ignorant mother er also wants to say it's because of testing despite your state having a growing positivity rate that's above 16% today.
    Wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL not a single good answer to the infections seen in Texas daycares as this state has become a raging inferno of COVID
    Oh my God. What a lie.

Look at this.

BejajjajahahahahHHHHHhHahahahHHhahHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHH ahHHHHHhHHHHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHhhahahhahahahahahahahaha h

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ more gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load that it's not risky. If you're teaching 7-12 you're in close contact with 90-150 students a day in a tightly packed room, depending on how the schools run their schedules.
    Oh my. Another dumb comment that defies math and science. Hilarious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the "we need to sacrifice old people in the altar of money" didn't work out, now we're going with the new and improved "we need to sacrifice old people so children can have a better future. somebody think of the children!"...
    He's so low iq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fldren always wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These discussions are worth having. We should continuously weigh the costs and benefits of shutting down vs. opening up, and approach those reopenings and shutdowns on a case-by-case basis. Just because it makes sense to open up a school, doesn't mean it makes sense to open up bars, restaurants, and indoor dining.

That said, we ED OURSELVES here early on. We should've went with a hard nationwide lock-down in March of all but essential businesses. Europe did just that, and have flattened like no one's business. Example. The horror story that was Italy is at 13 deaths/7 day average at day 126. We are at 511 and just had the highest daily death count we've had in nearly a month.

And I solely blame s in that "Team Reality" contingent (Ginn, Berenson, Levitt, Ethical Skeptic, etc). The misinformation they've been spinning has been near criminal. The virus doesn't have a natural in' bell curve progression. See Iran's double hump.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iran/

That's not a second wave, either. They got overconfident during the period where they cut their death toll down and are now seeing the results of it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52959756

The lockdowns have not contributed to more "deaths" than the virus, as those idiots kept claiming it would.

That whole bunch of gray is the excess deaths attributed to Covid. The beige is excess deaths not attributed to Covid, Flu, or Pneumonia. If "the cure was worse than the disease," we see much more non-Covid deaths than Covid deaths. And yes, I know the "cure is worse than the disease" logic is looking at the long term ramifications of lockdowns, but IF we locked down hard in March, we would've flattened the spread as Europe has while also mitigating the long term effects of long shutdowns. This is a concept "Team Reality" led by that Berenson didn't and still don't understand.

All reports are the FL, TX, AZ ICUs are filling up rapidly. I'm sure Team Reality will spin a few graphs for us, but word from the frontlines of the healthcare workers say they are strained. And the once lax politicians of those states are basically in panic, with Abbott throwing local leaders under the bus for supposedly doing "nothing." DeSantis extending the state of emergency of Florida. And AZ just being a cluster all around. California is also not trending positively. Our positive rate is only 8 percent on new tests (vs. 33% in AZ, which is terribad), but can't overlook exponential growth.

BwahahahahahajajajjajajajajajJJJjJJJJJjajajajaj

Remember this

Lolooooook

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one could have predicted it

Hilarious. All those cases caused 0 deaths

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jfc

how long before he tweets “kids can’t infect others” as apparently that’s the alt-right talking point
    They were correct

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Narratives challenged.

Jump to July, when cases of COVID-19 are ing, putting Israel high on the list of countries who’ve lost control of the virus’ contagion; the economy is cratering, with unemployment at about 23 percent, and the new government is on the verge of collapse.

What happened?

If you ask Dr. Siegal Sadetzki, the head of the nation’s public health service, who served as an Israeli Dr. Anthony Fauci for the past six months and quit her job on Tuesday, the government “has lost its compass.”

“Israel is heading to a dangerous place,” she wrote in an 8,000-word indictment of the government’s failure to prepare in any way for a resurgence of illness.

“Despite systematic and repeated warnings through various channels, and discussions in several forums, we are watching with frustration as the hourglass of opportunities runs low,” she warned.

“I have come to the conclusion that in the newly created conditions under which my professional opinion is not accepted—I can no longer help to effectively cope with the spread of the virus.”

All this may sound familiar to Americans in the many states where the virus infections are now ing. But … it gets worse.

During the six wasted weeks, the period singled out by Sadetzki, schools were chaotically reopened and then, as infections soared, re-shuttered. Parents were unable to foresee reentering the workforce. The public was instructed to wear masks—but no system of enforcement was put into place. The lists of permitted and prohibited activities shifted daily, with little or no explanation. While Netanyahu actively pursued his (since scuttled) dream of annexing significant parts of the occupied West Bank, the number of Israelis diagnosed with COVID-19 multiplied by 499 percent.

Ashdod, a city on the Mediterranean coast, emerged as a top locus of infection, but no Israeli official could explain why the breezy, fun beach town, where citizens live outdoors during the summer, gained almost 700 COVID-19 patients during the month of June.

Criticizing the government’s “hesitant response,” Ran Balicer, a professor of public health and a member of Israel’s national Epidemic Management Team, said in an interview that “no place on earth has seen a e in morbidity [the disease rate] like Israel’s."

Tuesday was Israel’s worst day of contagion, with 1,400 new cases of COVID-19 announced, a record since the start of the outbreak.

Event spaces, bars, and gyms have been re-shut but instructions regarding public transportation remain unclear, and the transport and finance ministers squabble on the airwaves.

On Tuesday, in testimony to the Israeli parliament, Dr. Udi Kliner, Sadetzki’s deputy, reported that schools—not restaurants or gyms—turned out to be the country’s worst mega-infectors.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sec...like-a-tsunami
    Wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a pretty scary thought going back to the classroom here in Houston. Cases have been ing like crazy and all it takes is one person to spread it like wildfire. A lot of people are retiring now because of this. It’s already a pretty ty job, now you have to risk your life or loved ones life for it? Not exactly enticing

“Hey you’re gonna get cussed out, have no funding, no real support from administrators, 230 kids to teach, no real team to help you, an all Sped/ESL class, deal with the STAAR bull , AND now you could get infected with Corona and lose your life.” tempting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden and finland study.

Closure of schools had no measurable impact on cases in students.

https://t.co/fukFYFK77e?amp=1

Thread Information