Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1927
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you fawningly praise these small, genous Asian countries with strict control of their population but would be the first to cry " , NO!" if subjected to the what Asians willingly conform to. And then criticize a country of this size - of 350 million people of all different races/creeds who all think differently - with freedoms and liberty enjoyed nowhere else in the world.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you fawningly praise these small, genous Asian countries with strict control of their population but would be the first to cry " , NO!" if subjected to the what Asians willingly conform to. And then criticize a country of this size - of 350 million people of all different races/creeds who all think differently - with freedoms and liberty enjoyed nowhere else in the world.
    LMAO you always find some way to blame the minorities.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The quintessential difference between America and every other industrialized country that’s contained this virus is that our 35-40% of our country is made up of radical right wingers who want to deny science and politicize something as inconsequential as wearing a ing mask. This isnt a polarizing wedge issue in any modern country except for America.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show your math or foldren again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are nuts if you think that our federal government (any except an authoritarian one) could control this virus. If you lived in China and they put all kinds of draconian measures, etc. then maybe - but not in this country where anyone can get in their car and drive anywhere. And how like you to zero in on one statement and miss the whole point of the article.
    We wouldn’t be in this mess of uncertainty about the coming school year if the federal government had managed to control the virus; any glimmer of leadership from the president would have gone a long way.
    Plenty of free countries kicked America's ass in handling COVID.

Your president failed your country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, uppity whites failed this country.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    All of those Asian countries are more densely populated than the US is. Japan has a land mass basically the size of California and more than double the people. Not to mention a median age nearly 10 years higher than the US median age. There’s nothing about Japan that makes it inherently easier to prevent the spread of COVID-19 than it is in the US, it’s actually the opposite.

What exactly does population control or genous demographics have to do with it? You’re just bringing up arbitrary differences between the US and other countries without offering any explanation as to how those differences slow the spread of coronavirus.

Keep repeating “freedoms and liberty nowhere else in the world” as many times as you want, it won’t change the fact that America isn’t any more free than Canada, Western Europe, Japan or South Korea. You’re talking about Japan and South Korea like they’re communist countries, Japan never even went to a full lockdown like we did, their citizens just wore masks.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still have a western frontier mentality while most of these other countries recognize you usually have to get along with other people, like your neighbors. Or, horribly, people in other States!

And then they go waving a flag that has stars all crammed together; this must be exhausting physically and mentally.
    Those stars are'nt REALLY United are they?

Bunch o fckn hypocrites and they can't see it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have done an absolutely pitiful job with this virus.

Zero Fed leadership.

Now just wait till the Health Care bills start rolling in from hospitals.
    The big best plan that NEVER existed... thanks for that red team liars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get in your car and drive anywhere in Germany, Soutb Korea, Japan, France, Denmark, Canada etc. yet their federal government managed to control the virus. It’s a myth that America is somehow more “free” than the rest of the world.
    You know Germany, France, Denmark, Canada are not in Asia, right? asking for a friend...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We still have a western frontier mentality while most of these other countries recognize you usually have to get along with other people, like your neighbors. Or, horribly, people in other States!

And then they go waving a flag that has stars all crammed together; this must be exhausting physically and mentally.
    Those stars are'nt REALLY United are they?

Bunch o fckn hypocrites and they can't see it.
    I know. The vast majority of people dying with covid have already passed life expectancy and have multiple comorbidities..... wild west alright

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have done an absolutely pitiful job with this virus.

Zero Fed leadership.

Now just wait till the Health Care bills start rolling in from hospitals.
    The big best plan that NEVER existed... thanks for that red team liars.
    lol gone from saving lives to saving health care bills. Just admit you were wrong and stop posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol gone from saving lives to saving health care bills. Just admit you were wrong and stop posting
    Lies

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah just read his post. He knows covid not dangerous to vast majority. Now he wonders why it.will be expensive... forgetting he was part of the shut it down krew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah just read his post. He knows covid not dangerous to vast majority. Now he wonders why it.will be expensive... forgetting he was part of the shut it down krew
    Nah you're just gossiping

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut down krew can't admit lockdowns don't work so now they are complaining about healthcare.

Typical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut down krew can't admit lockdowns don't work so now they are complaining about healthcare.

Typical
    But you're a liar tho

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Typical
    You still think hospitals will be over capacity. Lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still think hospitals will be over capacity. Lololol
    You lie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahahahahahaHhHHahha ChumpDumper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahahahahahaHhHHahha ChumpDumper
    You've been lying from the start.

Why?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been lying from the start.

Why?
    Chumpdump lolookkoookiooooookl

All he ever does is deflecting.

Generalized deflecting.

Hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump lolookkoookiooooookl

All he ever does is deflecting.

Generalized deflecting.

Hilarious
    You generally lie about everything.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hannah Watters got suspended from North Paulding High School in Georgia for taking that photo and posting it.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/georgi...mask-in-sight/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gossip. People under 18 can’t get coronavirus. Once the virus gets in your system it determines your age and immediately leaves if you’re a minor.

Thread Information