My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha F5F5F5F5F5
    Copying me. Lololol he's in love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Bumdren talking about being followed.

And today was a slow day for thldren
    lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. masks. Either give it 100% or not at all.

Besides, distance learning is better anyway. Works with more peoples' schedules, no more commuting, buses, no more kids getting bullied at school for not dressing like the other kids, and you're spotting kids an extra 30+ minutes of sleep by having online education. Plus, less operating expenses (A/C, cafeteria labor, etc).

Online education is a win-win for everyone involved.

How come some old s just don't get the point?!
    Lol - I don't need the advantages of learning at home pointed out as I home schooled my 3 kids from birth up to high school. Three quarters of the students in this county qualify for free or reduced lunch (they are low income)/their parent(s) need to work. Distance learning requires that students be supervised - especially the younger ones cannot stay at home alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah ppl miss the point that schools act as a childcare for kids.

They actually learn very little as they have to go at the pace of the stupidest kids in class which is borderline re ed pace (see ducks and other posters here)

So yeah we need childcare. Some solution could be some kind of neighborhood, close knit group home schooling organized by parents themselves. Some moms dont work and if willing to earn bucks could volunteer to babysit 5-10 family/neighbor kids

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah ppl miss the point that schools act as a childcare for kids.

They actually learn very little as they have to go at the pace of the stupidest kids in class which is borderline re ed pace (see ducks and other posters here)

So yeah we need childcare. Some solution could be some kind of neighborhood, close knit group home schooling organized by parents themselves. Some moms dont work and if willing to earn bucks could volunteer to babysit 5-10 family/neighbor kids
    You cannot homeschool other people's kids. 5-10 kids would require a daycare/school license.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot homeschool other people's kids. 5-10 kids would require a daycare/school license.
    Daycare during the workday and then the parents school at night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daycare during the workday and then the parents school at night.
    Lol so no school but daycare. Lolollololokkokokolkloolololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol so no school but daycare. Lolollololokkokokolkloolololol
    Less kids, less adults. Because math.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less kids, less adults. Because math.
    lolooooooooooooolololololol9lolooll

Wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahaha mashing your qwerty keyboard in your bunker bwahahaha old washed-up boomer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didnt say homw school. They would do virtual public school. The parent would only supervise the kids.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is going to get fired?

CDC Refuses to Change School Reopening Policy Despite Pressure from Trump

will not bow to pressure from President Donald Trump,

CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said additional reference do ents will be provided instead.

“It’s not a revision of the guidelines;

it’s just to provide additional information to help schools be able to use the guidance we put forward.”
    https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07...rom-trump.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolooooooooooooolololololol9lolooll

Wrong
    tholderp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't go to skool g0 to dAYCaRE

LoloIokokokiol

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol - I don't need the advantages of learning at home pointed out as I home schooled my 3 kids from birth up to high school. Three quarters of the students in this county qualify for free or reduced lunch (they are low income)/their parent(s) need to work. Distance learning requires that students be supervised - especially the younger ones cannot stay at home alone.
    Parents are WFH anyway, so what's the point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't go to skool g0 to dAYCaRE

LoloIokokokiol
    I didn't mean a daycare facility. I meant parents caring for other kids during the day as hater was talking about.

Carry on mashing the l and o keys

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't mean a daycare facility. I meant parents caring for other kids during the day as hater was talking about.

Carry on mashing the l and o keys
    Lololololoo9ooikIooool

Great idea. Lololololol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololololoo9ooikIooool

Great idea. Lololololol
    So you have restated this about 1/100 th times?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Tholdren pwned

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Narratives challenged.

Jump to July, when cases of COVID-19 are ing, putting Israel high on the list of countries who’ve lost control of the virus’ contagion; the economy is cratering, with unemployment at about 23 percent, and the new government is on the verge of collapse.

What happened?

If you ask Dr. Siegal Sadetzki, the head of the nation’s public health service, who served as an Israeli Dr. Anthony Fauci for the past six months and quit her job on Tuesday, the government “has lost its compass.”

“Israel is heading to a dangerous place,” she wrote in an 8,000-word indictment of the government’s failure to prepare in any way for a resurgence of illness.

“Despite systematic and repeated warnings through various channels, and discussions in several forums, we are watching with frustration as the hourglass of opportunities runs low,” she warned.

“I have come to the conclusion that in the newly created conditions under which my professional opinion is not accepted—I can no longer help to effectively cope with the spread of the virus.”

All this may sound familiar to Americans in the many states where the virus infections are now ing. But … it gets worse.

During the six wasted weeks, the period singled out by Sadetzki, schools were chaotically reopened and then, as infections soared, re-shuttered. Parents were unable to foresee reentering the workforce. The public was instructed to wear masks—but no system of enforcement was put into place. The lists of permitted and prohibited activities shifted daily, with little or no explanation. While Netanyahu actively pursued his (since scuttled) dream of annexing significant parts of the occupied West Bank, the number of Israelis diagnosed with COVID-19 multiplied by 499 percent.

Ashdod, a city on the Mediterranean coast, emerged as a top locus of infection, but no Israeli official could explain why the breezy, fun beach town, where citizens live outdoors during the summer, gained almost 700 COVID-19 patients during the month of June.

Criticizing the government’s “hesitant response,” Ran Balicer, a professor of public health and a member of Israel’s national Epidemic Management Team, said in an interview that “no place on earth has seen a e in morbidity [the disease rate] like Israel’s."

Tuesday was Israel’s worst day of contagion, with 1,400 new cases of COVID-19 announced, a record since the start of the outbreak.

Event spaces, bars, and gyms have been re-shut but instructions regarding public transportation remain unclear, and the transport and finance ministers squabble on the airwaves.

On Tuesday, in testimony to the Israeli parliament, Dr. Udi Kliner, Sadetzki’s deputy, reported that schools—not restaurants or gyms—turned out to be the country’s worst mega-infectors.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-sec...like-a-tsunami

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. masks. Either give it 100% or not at all.

Besides, distance learning is better anyway. Works with more peoples' schedules, no more commuting, buses, no more kids getting bullied at school for not dressing like the other kids, and you're spotting kids an extra 30+ minutes of sleep by having online education. Plus, less operating expenses (A/C, cafeteria labor, etc).

Online education is a win-win for everyone involved.

How come some old s just don't get the point?!
    You don't have kids and have no idea what you are talking about, as usual. A considerable amount of children don't have internet access in large cities.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In want schools to reopen; just not stupidly. It's starting to look stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have restated this about 1/100 th times?
    ifr 1/2 flu. Lol

Thread Information