We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Anyone check out the new episodes on Netflix? I watched all 6 of them. Pretty good production quality and good stories. The Berkshires UFO episode is pretty silly though, especially after reading that one of the guys has claimed that he's been abducted by UFOs 6 times since the incident in 1969. House of Terror was my favorite episode.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm gonna check it after watching the season of Alone on netflix. People burning down their shelters and getting food poisoning is pretty entertaining so far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm gonna check it after watching the season of Alone on netflix. People burning down their shelters and getting food poisoning is pretty entertaining so far.
    Finished all 3 seasons of Marcella in the last few days. Was excellent. Was worried about Season 2 after checking RT. But I liked it better than 1. Wasn't sure I'd like Season 3 either with the departure from the first 2 but it was also great.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had trouble paying attention. Where's Robert Stack? We need him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm going thru them with the wife right now tbh...i just finished the UFO episode which definitely was the dumbest one thus far. they spent an hour talking in circles. the first one with Rey Rivera was the most interesting i've seen thus far. still trying to figure out how he got thru that hole.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The original narrator wash the sh**.
    Perfectly natural spooky voice.
    Was sorry when he had passed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finished it last night. Started out strong, fizzled out by episode 3. Skipped the UFO episode entirely.

By far the most intriguing one was the one where the guy "jumped" off a building and ended up in a hotel conference room.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was going to watch them but the wife already watched them all and there's no real host or narrator. That was kind of the thing- Robert Stack, Dennis Farina giving some color and primer before the mysteries start.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I'm going thru them with the wife right now tbh...i just finished the UFO episode which definitely was the dumbest one thus far. they spent an hour talking in circles. the first one with Rey Rivera was the most interesting i've seen thus far. still trying to figure out how he got thru that hole.
    Does anyone really believe that UFO ever happened?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Finished it last night. Started out strong, fizzled out by episode 3. Skipped the UFO episode entirely.

By far the most intriguing one was the one where the guy "jumped" off a building and ended up in a hotel conference room.
    Interesting theory:

https://decider.com/2020/07/06/rey-r...ysteries-clue/

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Finished all 3 seasons of Marcella in the last few days. Was excellent. Was worried about Season 2 after checking RT. But I liked it better than 1. Wasn't sure I'd like Season 3 either with the departure from the first 2 but it was also great.
    yeah i was a bit worried about season 3 but it was great

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Was going to watch them but the wife already watched them all and there's no real host or narrator. That was kind of the thing- Robert Stack, Dennis Farina giving some color and primer before the mysteries start.
    Yeah, Stack and his trenchcoat really made that show. Sometime during the Farina run I got tired of not having closure. All these old crime shows with celebrity narrators hold up because the writers really step up to give them enough material to justify the cost. Bill Kurtis/Paul Winfield/Keith David/Stacy Keach voicing over B-roll footage and still photos is much better than the community theater reenactments on other shows.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, Stack and his trenchcoat really made that show. Sometime during the Farina run I got tired of not having closure. All these old crime shows with celebrity narrators hold up because the writers really step up to give them enough material to justify the cost. Bill Kurtis/Paul Winfield/Keith David/Stacy Keach voicing over B-roll footage and still photos is much better than the community theater reenactments on other shows.

Seriously. This x10.

I preferred ID when it was some random channel with a generic name like Crime and Investigation and it was nothing but reruns of old crime docs with Bill Curtis and Winfield from A+E like City Confidential and American Justice. Was the best channel to fall asleep to.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Seriously. This x10.

I preferred ID when it was some random channel with a generic name like Crime and Investigation and it was nothing but reruns of old crime docs with Bill Curtis and Winfield from A+E like City Confidential and American Justice. Was the best channel to fall asleep to.
    I rescanned my OTA channels during the lockdown and found all those shows on UHF digital subchannels like Justice Network and Court TV Mystery. A season of City Confidential showed up on Amazon Prime so I'll probably take in an episode every so often.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So is Xavier Dupont de Ligonnes still alive?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So is Xavier Dupont de Ligonnes still alive?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The Rey Rivera is the only episode I've watched so far...

I think they made that hole and wanted people to believe he jumped; they beat the out of him and dropped his body there; yeah his body was badly damaged but those ciminals can do crazy ss
    That hole was too narrow, no way it was the impact of a fall

He knew something or was in deep with the sharks

FWIW I don't remember the whole so I probably forgot some important details that go against my theory

But his best firend is shady as , I think he set him up from the start, he needed a fall guy so he hired him
    Last edited by lefty; 07-08-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Rey Rivera is the only episode I've watched so far...

I think they made that hole and wanted people to believe he jumped; they beat the out of him and dropped his body there; yeah his body was badly damaged but those ciminals can do crazy ss
    That hole was too narrow, no way it was the impact of a fall

He knew something or was in deep with the sharks

FWIW I don't remember the whole so I probably forgot some important details that go against my theory

But his best firend is shady as , I think he set him up from the start, he needed a fall guy so he hired him
    The fact that the company he worked for refused to talk to the police speaks volumes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    meh, not what I would call a theory

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The fact that the company he worked for refused to talk to the police speaks volumes.
    Yeah

But if they refused to talk, shouldn't hte police look deeper into this? too su ious to ignore

Or it's a smokescreen and there was something else going on involving the police or a judge so they decided to keep the lid on it

Thread Information