Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inq...outputType=amp

As usual, when someone famous speaks truth about Zionists and Jewish supremacists, they are forced to bend the knee and apologize.

Tyson Fury bent the knee.

Mel Gibson bent the knee.

Michael Jackson was accused of being a pedophile and child rapist by the Jewish controlled media.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out whi you're not allowed to criticize."

- Voltaire

Tyson Fury aka "The Gypsy King"

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread hater

Chumpettes will agree with anything the media - enemy of the people - spoonfeeds them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts and truth are considered "hate speech"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey TheGreatRe I don't give a about anything you post here. Nada!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry that my posts offend your Jewish ancestry. Don't take it personal. I know that it's not your fault and your'e not responsible for every atrocious act that your fellow Jew commits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts and truth are considered "hate speech"
    We were just talking about this in the other thread... of course what he said comes across as hateful and offensive to a large swath of people.

He's absolutely free to talk about it and say what's on his mind, society is likewise going to hold him to account for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry that my posts offend your Jewish ancestry. Don't take it personal. I know that it's not your fault and your'e not responsible for every atrocious act that your fellow Jew commits
    You're so delusional you think I give a if you hate Zionists jews or whatever. You could be all pro nazi and I'd still not care. I literally think you're a whack job that's latched onto something your pea brain thinks you're a scholar on. You're a re TGY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not true, you're both nativists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ps: I'm no jew thus I have no fellow jews you ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not true, you're both nativists.
    Nah, we're just not bleeding heart ty lawyers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were just talking about this in the other thread... of course what he said comes across as hateful and offensive to a large swath of people.

He's absolutely free to talk about it and say what's on his mind, society is likewise going to hold him to account for that.
    The guy has a preschool boy and a pregnant wife. If I had a choice between receiving government checks and spending time with my family, make YouTube videos trying to wake people up and inspire I would take that in a heartbeat. He's in a very fortunate position. He has said that himself.

The other option would be to get a fulltime job, be a slave to the system and live the busy sheeple life where I believe everything the media and government spoonfeeds us. Keep my mouth shut and be afraid to speak up cuz my job or boss might fire me. No thanks.

The guy also writes blogs on his own website. He's making the best of his fortunate position tbh.
    I didn't call him a welfare queen or any derogatory term like that, and I'm glad he's making ends meet with his mental condition, tbh... if philosophy is his thing, maybe he'll get an education in that area too one day. I'm really wishing him the best.

And as a side note, no, it doesn't work like that. You can have a job, or even your own business, and speak your mind.

Obviously, being an xenophobe, racist, anti-semite, bigot or hanging out with that kind of people makes thing more difficult, but if you're a true 'rebel', you should be able to handle it...
    You mean that?

I don't think self-awarenes and self-criticism should be considered hate speech neither should criticisms of other races and ethnic groups.

If you wanna combat hate speech then the only way to defeat it is with more (better) free speech. Obviously Chumpettes disagree and want to censor everything they disagree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who? Good thing he can throw/run/catch an american football, whatever position he plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so delusional you think I give a if you hate Zionists jews or whatever. You could be all pro nazi and I'd still not care. I literally think you're a whack job that's latched onto something your pea brain thinks you're a scholar on. You're a re TGY.
    Your grandfather was Jewish. Don't deny that. Your circle of friends and family consists of lots of Jews. Don't deny your heritage. You kind of give it away with your constant death wishes on muslims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, we're just not bleeding heart ty lawyers.
    the primary difference between you and TGY is that he's all about the jewish question and you arent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the primary difference between you and TGY is that he's all about the jewish question and you arent
    I don't wish death on all muslims bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeGreat Yatchson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your grandfather was Jewish. Don't deny that. Your circle of friends and family consists of lots of Jews. Don't deny your heritage. You kind of give it away with your constant death wishes on muslims.
    Lmao my grandfather I didn't know personally was jewish and he's dead. I have 1 jewish friend but I'm surrounded by them? As well none of my family is jewish but they are because you say so? You're dying on a hill of bull .

Last, I don't wish death on muslims constantly. I wish death on extremists and it's been a long time since I've done that but yes I don't trust muslims.

You're a fool trying so ing hard to be something you're not. Thanks for the laughs dumbass!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between you and TGY... wait yall are both re ed so I doubt yall have many differences.

He lies a lot and you're a lawyer so yall have plenty in common.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between you and TGY... wait yall are both re ed so I doubt yall have many differences.

He lies a lot and you're a lawyer so yall have plenty in common.
    Maybe some of my accusations towards you are hyperboles. I'll give you that. But my criticism of Zionists and Jewish supremacists are facts coming from the horse's mouth. But you won't watch, you're too afraid to clutch your pearls like Chumpettes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean that?

I don't think self-awarenes and self-criticism should be considered hate speech neither should criticisms of other races and ethnic groups.

If you wanna combat hate speech then the only way to defeat it is with more (better) free speech. Obviously Chumpettes disagree and want to censor everything they disagree with.
    Yup.

Nobody told him to shut up, and it's his right to fight whatever battles he wants to fight, die in whatever social hill he wants to die on and deal with the consequences. That's actually extremely American.

David Duke didn't back down, keeps on talking, clearly has an audience, as small and fringe as it is. His right to be wrong is well protected by the Cons ution.

But, don't act surprised when society as a whole shun him and his views. You don't win in the marketplace of ideas with JooTubes, fake news, anonymous twitter posts, bombarding memes, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, don't act surprised when society as a whole shun him and his views. You don't win in the marketplace of ideas with JooTubes, fake news, anonymous twitter posts, bombarding memes, etc.
    It's hard to win the marketplace of ideas when the Jewish controlled media will slander you for daring to criticize the Chosenites. Then all the Chumpettes blindly believe whatever mainstream media spoonfeeds them. Yeah, no wonder...

Not to mention the criminal organizations like the ADL (Jewish Defense League) and SPLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is something wrong with Desean Jackson pinky? Or is he flashing gang signs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard to win the marketplace of ideas when the Jewish controlled media will slander you for daring to criticize the Chosenites. Then all the Chumpettes blindly believe whatever mainstream media spoonfeeds them. Yeah, no wonder...

Not to mention the criminal organizations like the ADL (Jewish Defense League) and SPLC.
    You're just upset the majority of people don't agree with you or buy into your gross generalizations, and that's really not the Chumpettes' problem. It's you that is trying to sell the idea that everyone should hate all jews.

You need to consider that perhaps your idea is either not very good, or you lack the skills to present it in a way that makes it credible.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Notice how little support for BLM there is, coming out of Hollywood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just upset the majority of people don't agree with you or buy into your gross generalizations, and that's really not the Chumpettes' problem. It's you that is trying to sell the idea that everyone should hate all jews.

You need to consider that perhaps your idea is either not very good, or you lack the skills to present it in a way that makes it credible.
    Strawman

Notice how little support for BLM there is, coming out of Hollywood.
    Bruh them Zionists and Jewish supremacists don't give a about blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. We (Goyim) are cattle to them. They want a civil war.

Thread Information