Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how little support for BLM there is, coming out of Hollywood.
    Not that I care about Hollywood or celebrities, but I don't think that statement is correct, tbh...

https://www.insider.com/how-celebrit...r-v-magazine-2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...tter-movement/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. If that's not what you're trying to project with your idea, you've done a poor job. I'm far from the only one pointing it out, tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, no. If that's not what you're trying to project with your idea, you've done a poor job. I'm far from the only one pointing it out, tbh
    Bunch of pussies. The right is scared to he punished by God or are brainwashed into thinking that Israel is our greatest ally. And the left are afraid to be called racists or anti-semites thanks to brainwashing by academia and Hollywood holocaust movies.

Michael Jackson On The Falsification of History

Michael Jackson on the Jewish Question

Another brave soul that speaks up

RIP

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jackson did not fear the Jewish rat.
    And he made an indoor kiddie park for all the youngsters that needed to be groomed properly to enjoy.

Dont we all wish we could have lived such a honest simple life?
    Dont we TGY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bunch of pussies. The right is scared to he punished by God or are brainwashed into thinking that Israel is our greatest ally. And the left are afraid to be called racists or anti-semites thanks to brainwashing by academia and Hollywood holocaust movies.
    So the take here is that everybody is a pussy because they're not anti-semite like you are and you want them to be?

This is, again, part of the problem. Look how you're trying to pitch your idea. You're trying to shame people into it.

Try substance, patience, use your own words. If you're not willing to put the time and work in it, then it's probably not that important to you either. People notice that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe some of my accusations towards you are hyperboles. I'll give you that. But my criticism of Zionists and Jewish supremacists are facts coming from the horse's mouth. But you won't watch, you're too afraid to clutch your pearls like Chumpettes.
    You have no clue tbh. I've seen plenty of what you propagate around here. I prefer less YT personalities and more do entaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue tbh. I've seen plenty of what you propagate around here. I prefer less YT personalities and more do entaries.
    Defamation - How Koriwhat Was Indoctrinated As A Child

I posted this do entary awhile back. It's about the ADL and how it functions. As a right-winger yourself, I'm sure you've heard a lot bad things about the ADL.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uh oh, LkrFan it looks like Spurs fans are hiding from this one

https://www.si.com/nba/2020/07/08/st...mitic-comments

Stephen Jackson Defends DeSean Jackson's Anti-Semitic Posts, Says He Was 'Speaking the Truth'

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stephen Jackson Defends DeSean Jackson's Anti-Semitic Posts, Says He Was 'Speaking the Truth'

I'm glad we didn't re-sign him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They scurred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma nig Stephen Jackson

Spurs should've resigned in 2004 tbh instead of that beta choker Hedo Turkoglu... Spurs would've repeat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma nig Stephen Jackson

Spurs should've resigned in 2004 tbh instead of that beta choker Hedo Turkoglu... Spurs would've repeat
    I agree with this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defamation - How Koriwhat Was Indoctrinated As A Child

I posted this do entary awhile back. It's about the ADL and how it functions. As a right-winger yourself, I'm sure you've heard a lot bad things about the ADL.
    Lmao mr knowitall strikes again with his/her/its/theirs bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao mr knowitall strikes again with his/her/its/theirs bull .
    Now that I think about it, I've never once heard you say " the ADL!" or " the SPLC!"

Could it be that you know more than what I think you do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that I think about it, I've never once heard you say " the ADL!" or " the SPLC!"

Could it be that you know more than what I think you do?

So now you're also the thought police? Lmao

You're no better than the marxists and lemming progressives. Wannabe intellectuals who know Jack in !

You're a re holmes! Btw I was literally talking about both the adl and the splc last night to my chicks roommate. How ironic!

And last, who gives a what ol hipster chin strap has to say... that clown and his YT page or ute or whatever. Waste of time!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you're also the thought police? Lmao

You're no better than the marxists and lemming progressives. Wannabe intellectuals who know Jack in !

You're a re holmes! Btw I was literally talking about both the adl and the splc last night to my chicks roommate. How ironic!

And last, who gives a what ol hipster chin strap has to say... that clown and his YT page or ute or whatever. Waste of time!
    I can tell that Adam Green's content exposing Zionism and Juduism triggers you. Nice job trying to hide your grandfather's Jewish ancestry

Oh and if you happen to talk about the ADL and SPLC with your roommate again, don't leave out the most important part - both organizations were founded and ran by Jews.

All the censorship that happens in social media and YouTube is thanks to your fellow Jews from the ADL. You can thank your Jew comrades at the ADL for putting pressure on YouTube to ban people like Nick Fuentes, David Icke, E Michael Jones, TruNews, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell that Adam Green's content exposing Zionism and Juduism triggers you. Nice job trying to hide your grandfather's Jewish ancestry

Oh and if you happen to talk about the ADL and SPLC with your roommate again, don't leave out the most important part - both organizations were founded and ran by Jews.

All the censorship that happens in social media and YouTube is thanks to your fellow Jews from the ADL. You can thank your Jew comrades at the ADL for putting pressure on YouTube to ban people like Nick Fuentes, David Icke, E Michael Jones, TruNews, etc.
    David Icke? I thought he thought that Lizard People ruled the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn you're a ing moron.

My people this and that... I believe in christ the almighty you dip . You're so confused who to hate in this world you've gone and radicalized yourself on YT. You're quite the show and the popcorn is bottomless for this hilarious comedy led TheGreat .

off you stupid ing re !

Ps: I don't have a roommate you stupid reject. Learn how to comprehend what you read you illiterate son of a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Icke? I thought he thought that Lizard People ruled the world.
    He does and TheGreat is the lizard king! King of re s!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw TGT how am I triggered by that chinstrap having hipster if I never watch any of his bull videos? Waste of time!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf a thread where I agree with what koriwhat is posting.. oh boy.. such times to be alive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf a thread where I agree with what koriwhat is posting.. oh boy.. such times to be alive
    2020 is a of a year!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does and TheGreat is the lizard king! King of re s!
    You can pretend all you want like you don't know or you don't care but whenever anyone that criticizes Zionism or Judaism gets censored, quietly deep down inside you feel so satisfied.
    When leftists and right-wingers agree not to criticize Jews, that's how you know that we live in a ed up world surrounded by brainless zombies.
    2020 is a of a year!
    Your Jewish grandfather wishes he were alive to witness the arrival of the Moshiach. The Zionists and Jewish supremacists have done an excellent job of using Covid hoax to fulfill their New World Order agenda.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-09-2020 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can pretend all you want like you don't know or you don't care but whenever anyone that criticizes Zionism or Judaism gets censored, quietly deep down inside you feel so satisfied.

When leftists and right-wingers agree not to criticize Jews, that's how you know that we live in a ed up world surrounded by brainless zombies.

Your Jewish grandfather wishes he were alive to witness the arrival of the Moshiach. The Zionists and Jewish supremacists have done an excellent job of using Covid hoax to fulfill their New World Order agenda.
    Lmao my dead grandfather this and that... a man neither of us knew but it seems as though you knew him personally?

Deep down inside I feel so satisfied over bull I could not give 2 s about.

You're an extremist radicalized by YT. You're ing pathetic!

Thread Information