What kind of $$ is she looking at?

Will she hire a Jewish atty?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mu...rtan-ntp-feeds

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    When she asked for my name, I slowly repeated it multiple times," she said. "There is absolutely no way she could have heard it as ISIS. Aishah is not an unknown name and I repeated it multiple times."...

Eww tough one. I think Starbucks cuts her a check for five figures, reprimands or fires the employee and life goes on.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    When she asked for my name, I slowly repeated it multiple times," she said. "There is absolutely no way she could have heard it as ISIS. Aishah is not an unknown name and I repeated it multiple times."...

Eww tough one. I think Starbucks cuts her a check for five figures, reprimands or fires the employee and life goes on.
    The employee doesn't need to be fired. Might not have even been their fault. Maybe the group can take a course (on Starbucks' payroll time) on cultural sensitivity training or whatever random liberal bull Starbucks does.

starbucks should maybe give her a $500-1000 gift card for courtesy because they're so ing rich and liberal like that, but she wasn't wronged tbh. Too much money and these such money grabs will just be encouraged. It's a slippery slope, tbh.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The employee doesn't need to be fired.
    Yes, that employee needs to be fired. Starbucks employees had a grace period before they shut down every store for meetings to prevent like this. That time has passed.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yes, that employee needs to be fired. Starbucks employees had a grace period before they shut down every store for meetings to prevent like this. That time has passed.
    It's ing bull . Did anyone ever learn the time-worn "sticks and stones" theory? Well that's definitely the one thing the Left and Muslims have in common. Sticks and stones definitely break their bones, and in the latter case, often cause them to blow up.

Does thick skin even exist anymore? Aside from conservatives, of course.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's ing bull . Did anyone ever learn the time-worn "sticks and stones" theory? Well that's definitely the one thing the Left and Muslims have in common. Sticks and stones definitely break their bones, and in the latter case, often cause them to blow up.

Please, no one has more grievances than conservatives.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the thinnest of skins residing in the white house

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol her name is Aisha. Maybe they ing heard isis, which btw is a female's name

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I totally remember Corporations brigading for "conservative businesses" and people hitting the streets to take down liberal statues/monuments

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I totally remember Corporations brigading for "conservative businesses" and people hitting the streets to take down liberal statues/monuments
    Which liberal monuments celebrate slavery?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    give me a ing break

don’t tear our slavery statues down

face masks are really uncomfortable

they should have prayer in school

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    give me a ing break

saying Happy Holidays is a WAR ON CHRISTMAS!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    saying Happy Holidays is a WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
    I’m going to boycott Netflix, Keurig, and Nike

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Exactly.

Growing up in San Antonio I met new waitresses named Isis about once a month. Before 2013, it was a perfectly fine girl's name, especially in the Hispanic community.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    give me a ing break

Prayer in school is dumb and stupid, but the other 2 I definitely support... Status quo is a good thing, which liberals fail to understand.

Lib s wouldn't know the tried-and-true maxim of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" if it smacked them in the face, tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I’m going to boycott Netflix, Keurig, and Nike
    Boycotting is equally stupid. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face. For example when I'm in Manhattan I'll eat from the Muslim food vendor trucks, why? Because they offer the most food for the lowest price, it's fresh and freshly made, and it tastes good and it doesn't make me sick.

That's what the American dream is all about. Capitalism. Everyone, regardless of race/color, religion, age, sex, heck even citizenship status, has the opportunity to gain a market share and win customers and thus win business and make money. Very limited government interaction. Government exists to protect rights, liberties and freedoms, not to suppress them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agree with this. I'd like to hear the other side of the story before condemning whoever wrote the name.

It's hard to imagine a Starbucks barista 1) having the balls and insensitivity to have done it with malice and 2) not giving a about keeping their job.

Seems like we're way too quick to judge on this one.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Agree with this. I'd like to hear the other side of the story before condemning whoever wrote the name.

It's hard to imagine a Starbucks barista 1) having the balls and insensitivity to have done it with malice and 2) not giving a about keeping their job.

The new Left in a nuts .

Just like the Bolsheviks... change everything, kill first, think second tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The new Left in a nuts .

Just like the Bolsheviks... change everything, kill first, think second tbh.
    It's not exclusive to the left. But lately, they've provided some good examples. The "nooses" in California and the hanged black guy. The NASCAR thing.

But you could also point to thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely or killed by cops as a pretty extreme case for the right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Can one of the board Muslims tell us how her name is pronounced phonetically?

She sure seemed to go to a lot of trouble to attempt to explain it to barista. I mean how much time are we spending here at this "name on cup" exchange?
    Could it also have been a brain fart by the barista? Noise in the background, mul asking and at that moment in time taking the towelheads order might have subconsciously trigger her to write "Isis" as she was thinking of what to do next?

Give her an apology and a $50 card and move the f on. If she hires Lionel Huttsstein I hope Chardyucks doesn't cave.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's not exclusive to the left. But lately, they've provided some good examples. The "nooses" in California and the hanged black guy. The NASCAR thing.

But you could also point to thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely or killed by cops as a pretty extreme case for the right.
    The difference is, almost all of the cases against the right are very old, archaic, irrelevant examples. Like whenever the Left try to use the Crusades (from over a millennium ago) to justify modern jihadism as justifiable revenge; it's laughable. The new Left is the imminent problem.

Yes there are thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely/sentences far worse than their crimes/killed by police, but what you don't hear about on the MSM is that there are even more examples in the USA of these same very injustices happening to whites! But again, the MSM won't tell you that, because of their new Leftist agenda.

Anyone who watched the "White Boy Rick" docu-movie in 2018 understands that ALL LIVES MATTER and that this fight is NOT a racial problem, but a systematic, governmental one. A grievance against big government, oppressive authority, and draconian criminal law. The federal and state governments overstepping the Cons ution and Bill of Rights to imprison people for agenda and profit.

But the New Left won't release much that doesn't fit their agenda. Just like the MSM quickly sweeping under the rug Biden's (rightful) bashing of Turkey (yep, a NATO ty ally) in Fall 2014 for harboring and aiding ISIS, which was a true story, but it doesn't fit their agenda so it was taken off the news and websites after a day or two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The difference is, almost all of the cases against the right are very old, archaic examples. Like whenever the Left try to use the Crusades (from over a millennium ago) to justify modern jihadism as justifiable revenge; it's laughable. The new Left is the imminent problem.

Yes there are thousands of blacks being held in jail indefinitely/sentences far worse than their crimes/killed by police, but what you don't hear about on the MSM is that there are even more examples in the USA of these same very injustices happening to whites! But again, the MSM won't tell you that, because of their new Leftist agenda.

Anyone who watched the "White Boy Rick" docu-movie in 2018 understands that ALL LIVES MATTER and that this fight is NOT a racial problem, but a systematic, governmental one. A grievance against big government, oppressive authority, and draconian criminal law. The federal and state governments overstepping the Cons ution and Bill of Rights to imprison people for agenda and profit.

But the New Left won't release much that doesn't fit their agenda. Just like the MSM quickly sweeping under the rug Biden's (rightful) bashing of Turkey (yep, a NATO ty ally) in Fall 2014 for harboring and aiding ISIS, which was a true story, but it doesn't fit their agenda so it was taken off the news and websites after a day or two.
    ...let's not turn this thread into another one of those threads.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ...let's not turn this thread into another one of those threads.
    Appreciate you for being a moderate thus far in this thread, but let's not sweep certain relevant issues under the rug to serve one agenda or the other. All opinions must be heard until we find a fair, righteous, and adequate solution as a society. 2020 has exposed a lot about our country and how quickly rotten people and things can get if a little goes wrong.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Can one of the board Muslims tell us how her name is pronounced phonetically?

She sure seemed to go to a lot of trouble to attempt to explain it to barista. I mean how much time are we spending here at this "name on cup" exchange?
    Could it also have been a brain fart by the barista? Noise in the background, mul asking and at that moment in time taking the towelheads order might have subconsciously trigger her to write "Isis" as she was thinking of what to do next?

Give her an apology and a $50 card and move the f on. If she hires Lionel Huttsstein I hope Chardyucks doesn't cave.
    Agreed. Even my yesterday proposition of $500-1k was too generous. It's such a slippery slope. Pretty soon Starbucks will be voting Republican (imagine that!) to support tort reform.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Which liberal monuments celebrate slavery?
    Malcolm X for one was a black supremacist and believed in killing random whites for revenge for his "people's" ancestors. A terrorist in every which way.

Thread Information