Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actively ignore the countries who have done better.
    better how?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actively ignore the countries who have done better.
    Germany, South Korea, Japan, mother in Vietnam...

Should I name more?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should I name more?
    no mask Nords.

Sweden

South Dakota

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should I name more?
    Sure, but are you sure you could stand it? Looks like it's hurting you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sea lion

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sea lion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdump troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go here and sort by deaths per million in ascending order

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who have been confirmed with mild to moderate COVID-19 can leave their isolation without receiving a negative test, according to recently revised guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Increasing evidence shows that most people are no longer infectious 10 days after they begin having symptoms of COVID-19. As a result, the CDC is discouraging people from getting tested a second time after they recover

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go here and sort by deaths per million in ascending order

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
    I have. That's why I asked what was your target for deaths in those countries since they are only delaying the inevitable according to you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who have been confirmed with mild to moderate COVID-19 can leave their isolation without receiving a negative test, according to recently revised guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Increasing evidence shows that most people are no longer infectious 10 days after they begin having symptoms of COVID-19. As a result, the CDC is discouraging people from getting tested a second time after they recover
    Bwahahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have. That's why I asked what was your target for deaths in those countries since they are only delaying the inevitable according to you?
    As long as we're not New York is what we seem to have so far

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we're not New York is what we seem to have so far
    Lllololol trying to ignore cdc news. Lollool with gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lllololol trying to ignore cdc news. Lollool with gossip
    No one's ignoring it.

Are you autistic?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one's ignoring it.

Are you autistic?
    So admit you were wrong about 2 weeks and case count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So admit you were wrong about 2 weeks and case count.
    You can't even explain what you're talking about.

So it's more gossip and lies from you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't even explain what you're talking about.

So it's more gossip and lies from you.
    You said people needed to wait 2 weeks for isloation. Wrong

You said case count were actual infected contagious people. Wrong
    You said cases reported daily was an accurate way to guage pandemic and spread. Wrong

All addressed in the link. This was stated 2 weeks ago by cdc and not reported by media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said people needed to wait 2 weeks for isloation.
    Link that quote.
    You said case count were actual infected contagious people.
    Link that quote.
    You said cases reported daily was an accurate way to guage pandemic and spread.
    Link that quote.

Your claim.

Back it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Topol: "theraputic implications for how to block cytokine storm"

Abstract

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a new pandemic disease caused by infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)1. The C5a anaphylatoxin and its receptor C5aR1 (CD88) play a key role in the initiation and maintenance of several inflammatory responses, by recruiting and activating neutrophils and monocytes in the lungs1. We provide a longitudinal analysis of immune responses, including immune cell phenotyping and assessments of the soluble factors present in the blood and broncho-alveolar lavage fluid (BALF) of patients at various stages of COVID-19 severity: paucisymptomatic, pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). We report an increase in soluble C5a levels proportional to COVID-19 severity and high levels of C5aR1 expression in blood and pulmonary myeloid cells, supporting a role for the C5a-C5aR1 axis in the pathophysiology of ARDS. Anti-C5aR1 therapeutic monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) prevented C5a-mediated human myeloid cell recruitment and activation, and inhibited acute lung injury (ALI) in human C5aR1 knockin mice. These results suggest that C5a-C5aR1 axis blockade might be used as a means of limiting myeloid cell infiltration in damaged organs and preventing the excessive lung inflammation and endothelialitis associated with ARDS in COVID-19 patients.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2600-6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    attenuation of infection and lower mortality reported for patients who were given statins

Our data suggest that statin treatment is associatedwith a mild attenuation of SARS-CoV-2 infection invitro. In accordance, previous studies reported anamelioration of COVID-19 outcome in patients3,4,10.Although our COVID-19 intensive care unit cohortwas too small to confirm this beneficial effect ofstatins on infection outcome, we could detect anassociation of low HDL levels and increased all-causemortality. Reduced HDL levels in critical careCOVID-19 patients were previously reported13,however cause and consequence of this observationneed to be addressed in larger cohorts. As statinsreduce LDL and may increase HDL levels, statinmodulation of serum lipoprotein homeostasis may –inaddition to immunomodulatory and other yet unknowneffects - contribute to the previous observations ofbeneficial effects of statins in patients.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...272v1.full.pdf

A new study led by Chinese researchers in collaboration with UCLA's Dr. Yibin Wang, PhD, has shown that people hospitalized with COVID-19 who took statin drugs were less likely to die and less likely to need mechanical ventilation than those who did not take the cholesterol-lowering drugs. Hospitalized patients taking statins had a 5.2% mortality rate, compared to a 9.4% mortality rate in patients not taking statins from two groups of COVID-19 patients with matching clinic characteristics except statin usage. Statin use also was linked to lower levels of inflammation, and a lower incidence of acute respiratory distress syndrome and admission to intensive care units.
    https://www.uclahealth.org/statin-us...id-19-patients

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Here is what happens if you actually go to the journal and the conclusion:

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in primate cell culture.

Do you have any understanding of the you put out?
    This is typical Trump "facts". Distortion and disingenous statements to PURPOSELY confuse the country he is running.
    And the ducks will follow in line.
    This is why it was tried in the first place ducks.

Do you understand the bolded?

This is a bad as lying to your own people, good job ducks.

SARS not Covid 19
    Cell Culture, not in bodies ducks.
    Primate cells ducks, go back and look at the primate cells ducks, what did they use? Just want to see if you can read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abstract: Point of care diagnostics for COVID-19 detection are vital to assess infection quickly andat the source so appropriate measures can be taken. The loop-mediated isothermalamplification (LAMP) assay has proven to be a reliable and simple protocol that can detectsmall amounts of viral RNA in patient samples (<10 genomes per µL)(Nagamine, Hase, andNotomi 2002). Recently, Rabe and Cepko at Harvard published a sensitive and simpleprotocol for COVID-19 RNA detection in saliva using an optimized LAMP assay (Rabe andCepko, 2020). This LAMP protocol has the benefits of being simple, requiring no specializedequipment; rapid, requiring less than an hour from sample collection to readout; and cheap,costing around $1 per reaction using commercial reagents. The pH based colorimetric readoutalso leaves little ambiguity and is intuitive. However, a shortfall in many nucleic acid-basedmethods for detection in saliva samples has been the variability in output due to the presence ofinhibitory substances in saliva. Centrifugation to separate the reaction inhibitors from inactivatedsample was shown to be an effective way to ensure reliable LAMP amplification. However, acentrifuge capable of safely achieving the necessary speeds of 2000 RPM for several minutesoften costs hundreds of dollars and requires a power supply.We present here an open hardware solution- Handyfuge - that can be assembled with readilyavailable components for the cost of <5 dollars a unit and could be used together with the LAMPassay for point of care detection of COVID-19 RNA from saliva. The device is then validatedusing the LAMP protocol from Rabe and Cepko. With the use of insulated coolers for reagentsupply chain and delivery, the assay presented can be completed without the need for electricityor any laboratory scale infrastructure.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.30.20143255v1.full.pdf

Thread Information