Page 115 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4376
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A Texas Republican leader who was hospitalized with COVID-19 died Wednesday, just days after he shared a post on social media questioning the effectiveness of the coronavirus vaccine.

The Galveston County Republican Party said in a Facebook post Wednesday morning that Scott Apley, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee and inson City Council, had died.

While the party did not specify the cause of death, a GoFundMe page that had been set up for Apley and his family said he was admitted to a hospital Sunday with “pneumonia-like symptoms and tested positive for COVID.
    ” "

another one owns the libs ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A Texas Republican leader who was hospitalized with COVID-19 died Wednesday, just days after he shared a post on social media questioning the effectiveness of the coronavirus vaccine.

The Galveston County Republican Party said in a Facebook post Wednesday morning that Scott Apley, a member of the State Republican Executive Committee and inson City Council, had died.

While the party did not specify the cause of death, a GoFundMe page that had been set up for Apley and his family said he was admitted to a hospital Sunday with “pneumonia-like symptoms and tested positive for COVID.
    ” "

another one owns the libs ....
    Doesn't help that he was obese. Like 300lbs-400lbs obese that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't help that he was obese.
    so fat lives don't matter? that's like 75% of the gop...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so fat lives don't matter? that's like 75% of the gop...
    And this is why I don't take you and others seriously and don't care for actual discussion with yall because yall truly don't care for actual discussion in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is why I don't take you and others seriously and don't care for actual discussion with yall because yall truly don't care for actual discussion in the first place.
    so is he death a tragedy or deserved?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so is he death a tragedy or deserved?
    Every death is a tragedy so why are you trying to make this into a "gotcha" moment Weebs? The dude didn't help himself by being so overweight and God knows what other comorbidities he had. He didn't deserve to die because of a post on FB either nor does he deserve to be laughed at after the fact. You and others are so on board with the establishment you can't even see that you've made enemies out of those who aren't exactly like you or think like you but are still human just like you. Enemies out of those who probably would never wish harm on you.

With that said though, here you are trying to troll me while also trying to look like you actually give a damn about that guy in the first place, his health, etc. You're probably celebrating another guy dead who doesn't subscribe to your political ideology you tribalist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every death is a tragedy so why are you trying to make this into a "gotcha" moment Weebs? The dude didn't help himself by being so overweight and God knows what other comorbidities he had. He didn't deserve to die because of a post on FB either nor does he deserve to be laughed at after the fact. You and others are so on board with the establishment you can't even see that you've made enemies out of those who aren't exactly like you or think like you but are still human just like you. Enemies out of those who probably would never wish harm on you.

With that said though, here you are trying to troll me while also trying to look like you actually give a damn about that guy in the first place, his health, etc. You're probably celebrating another guy dead who doesn't subscribe to your political ideology you tribalist.
    So you agree, given his weight and possible underlying co morbidities (hypertension, DM , etc if not already diagnosed), he should have been vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree, given his weight and possible underlying co morbidities (hypertension, DM , etc if not already diagnosed), he should have been vaccinated.
    He should've thought more about his health, diet, and physical well being way before the China Virus reared its ugly head. Do you not agree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should've thought more about his health, diet, and physical well being way before the China Virus reared its ugly head. Do you not agree?
    Yes I agree... and given his unhealthy lifestyle and the obesity he was at high risk for severe illness...so he should have taken the vaccine. Do you agree?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why anyone listens to that s bag Fauci any longer... That dude has always been a hack "doctor".
    Because he understands viruses.

Because he understands science.

YOu call him a hack and have not a clue...
    Does Fauci tell you how to first draw your tattoos on fat people?
    YOu should stick to stuff you actually understand.

But then again, if you have to be shown how little you know about this, you will THEN not give a fck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I agree... and given his unhealthy lifestyle and the obesity he was at high risk for severe illness...so he should have taken the vaccine. Do you agree?
    You think this whole thing is so black & white don't you?

We don't know his health as far as his records indicate and thus we don't know if he was one of the few who shouldn't get the whackcine(s) based on other issues like allergies etc.

He should've done more before it was too late and it looks like it's been too late for him for a long while now even longer than the China Virus has been around. He was walking the line of death for some time now. His wife better wake up and turn her lifestyle around asap!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he understands viruses.

Because he understands science.

You are of the cult of Fauci bro; we get it. He's a false prophet but by all means keep kissing his feet and serve your master(s)!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are of the cult of Fauci bro; we get it. He's a false prophet but by all means keep kissing his feet and serve your master(s)!
    Why do you think he is a prophet?

He is an established scientist in virology. He was absolutely genius in his work on AIDS. He does exactly what a scientist in his position should do. He establishes a protocol when he thinks the data is indicating a certain pattern. Are you aware how little we knew about the virus when we first started studying it? Do you understand as we understand the virus better, recommendations change?

BTW. Scientists who are competent and disagree on data and recommendations talk it out. This is the way it should be done. You have a problem with having a number of experts looking at data and discussing what to do and why they are reasoning the way they are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have you personally read that makes you think Fauci is a false prophet?

Or you just know, in your head?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think he is a prophet?

He is an established scientist in virology. He was absolutely genius in his work on AIDS. He does exactly what a scientist in his position should do. He establishes a protocol when he thinks the data is indicating a certain pattern. Are you aware how little we knew about the virus when we first started studying it? Do you understand as we understand the virus better, recommendations change?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have you personally read that makes you think Fauci is a false prophet?

Or you just know, in your head?
    I've watched that dude for 2 yrs now... He flounders time and time again in hours long sessions on the hill, trips over his lies, yet you want me to trust him. I trust him as much as I would've trusted Goebbels; both deserve the same fate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So tell me about his work with AIDS that makes you laugh since you apparently know enough to laugh.
    Dont be a fake. What have you read about Fauci and his work with AIDS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think this whole thing is so black & white don't you?

We don't know his health as far as his records indicate and thus we don't know if he was one of the few who shouldn't get the whackcine(s) based on other issues like allergies etc.

He should've done more before it was too late and it looks like it's been too late for him for a long while now even longer than the China Virus has been around. He was walking the line of death for some time now. His wife better wake up and turn her lifestyle around asap!
    I read the article...no mention of a history anaphylaxis...just your run of the mill anti vaxxer/trump

so you agree given his poor lifestyle and level of fitness he should have been vaxx'd...good to see we agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched that dude for 2 yrs now... He flounders time and time again in hours long sessions on the hill, trips over his lies, yet you want me to trust him. I trust him as much as I would've trusted Goebbels; both deserve the same fate.
    YOu watched him?
    What has he lied about that you WATCHED?

What you still dont get is our knowledge about this virus has had a timeline.
    At first we know very little. Then we learn more. As we learn more models about viral transmission and symptoms change and so recommendations change.
    Do you understand this? Or you just make it simple and call this lying?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Doesn't help that he was obese. Like 300lbs-400lbs obese that is.
    Right - and to pivot a bit... folks like this are choosing a unhealthy lifestyle. They did so for many years prior to covid. So don't expect the whole country to protect them now (they suddenly care about health?) by suffocating on masks for the next 10 years. Just not practical.

This guy and many like him can/could get the vax and/or wear n95. Fauci and the CDC can piss off now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So tell me about his work with AIDS that makes you laugh since you apparently know enough to laugh.
    Dont be a fake. What have you read about Fauci and his work with AIDS.
    I read a few things like wasting time in the beginning of that epidemic, pushing certain drugs that weren't tested for that epidemic and lives lost due to that( I know where you're going to go with this one), as well as protests detesting Fauci in the very demographic he supposedly was trying to "help" get through the epidemic.

Other than that I am not going to read more about his history because I've seen enough of his bumbling on the news and the hill, the last 2 yrs, to see he's a fraud and talks out both sides of his mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you agree given his poor lifestyle and level of fitness he should have been vaxx'd...good to see we agree
    Nah, I think he should've thought about his health many moons ago and took action. You think you're going to get me to all of a sudden believe in these bull vaccine(s) just because this dude chose to be so damn obese?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a few things like wasting time in the beginning of that epidemic, pushing certain drugs that weren't tested for that epidemic and lives lost due to that( I know where you're going to go with this one), as well as protests detesting Fauci in the very demographic he supposedly was trying to "help" get through the epidemic.

Other than that I am not going to read more about his history because I've seen enough of his bumbling on the news and the hill, the last 2 yrs, to see he's a fraud and talks out both sides of his mouth.
    He is much older. He is not a vibrant speaker, most scientists dont practice the craft like politicians.
    But YOU saying you listened to him and have not a fkn clue about his credentials is absolutely stupid.
    Its like Fauci coming into your place of business and claiming you dont know what the fck you are doing.

You repeat and distort the red team line. You say you dont, and you might not mean to, but you do.
    Fauci and the rest, even me I guess are all commies and incompetent. And you dont have a clue.
    Luckily you dont have to lead in anything, or take criticism from people who dont know wtf they are talking about concerning tattoos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But YOU saying you listened to him and have not a fkn clue about his credentials is absolutely stupid.
    I didn't just listen; I watched him flounder on the hill many times now. A man who is confident doesn't get shook like he does so often. He's a fraud no matter how many times you try place him on a pedestal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information