Page 123 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4376
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .that .

Just wear a mask
    Well there is that

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not first attempt but I wish them luck. Them retroviruses are tricky.
    Doesn't HIV mutate at a rate that just dwarfs most viruses?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer COVID vaccine 86% effective after third shot - Maccabi

The data was based on a follow-up study carried out by the fund’s Division of Data & Digital Health of people who received their third dose at least seven days ago.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...maccabi-677053

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The Mississippi Poison Control Center has received an increasing number of calls from individuals with potential ivermectin exposure taken to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection,” the alert said. “At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers. 85% of the callers had mild symptoms, but one individual was instructed to seek further evaluation due to the amount of ivermectin reportedly ingested.”

https://www.mississippifreepress.org...reat-covid-19/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We regulate deer populations by controlling the buck to doe ratios so that not all bucks can reproduce. After ing with the natural order of things by eliminating predators, ins uting food plots and high fences, the outcome often creates more females than males, so even the stupid deer get some pussy. Then they have stupid offspring. By regulating it we somewhat ensure a better balance through natural order. We get kill permits for does by the hundred.

Still, we do everything in our power to save stupid humans.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is DMC going on about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We regulate deer populations by controlling the buck to doe ratios so that not all bucks can reproduce. After ing with the natural order of things by eliminating predators, ins uting food plots and high fences, the outcome often creates more females than males, so even the stupid deer get some pussy. Then they have stupid offspring. By regulating it we somewhat ensure a better balance through natural order. We get kill permits for does by the hundred.

Still, we do everything in our power to save stupid humans.
    have you personally observed this regulation of the deer population?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The Mississippi Poison Control Center has received an increasing number of calls from individuals with potential ivermectin exposure taken to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection,” the alert said. “At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers. 85% of the callers had mild symptoms, but one individual was instructed to seek further evaluation due to the amount of ivermectin reportedly ingested.”

https://www.mississippifreepress.org...reat-covid-19/

Ivermectin is safer than the vaccines. Still, you can't ingest some ridiculous amount. Just like you can't take a whole bottle of aspirin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin still ing that football.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin still ing that football.
    No one is making you take anything, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is making you take anything, dip .
    pissy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivermectin is safer than the vaccines. Still, you can't ingest some ridiculous amount. Just like you can't take a whole bottle of aspirin.
    If they get the apple paste the directions clearly state This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb. So all they have to do calculate the total mcg per syringe then convert that to milligrams per syringe. Then it just a simple matter of calculating the milligrams per gram of paste and measuring the appropriate human dose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they get the apple paste the directions clearly state This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb. So all they have to do calculate the total mcg per syringe then convert that to milligrams per syringe. Then it just a simple matter of calculating the milligrams per gram of paste and measuring the appropriate human dose.
    I don't recommend humans take horse Ivermectin. I don't trust them to do the math.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're a great big fat person, e.g. Whinehole, you probably qualify for Regeneron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't HIV mutate at a rate that just dwarfs most viruses?
    Yeah it's as bad as influenza with types, groups, strains. Forget about counting "variants"

We're lucky covid is a simple virus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're a great big fat person, e.g. Whinehole, you probably qualify for Regeneron.
    Still waiting on the results of my PCR test to confirm my case. I'm symptom free so far, thanks.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still waiting on the results of my PCR test to confirm my case. I'm symptom free so far, thanks.
    See, that's what you get for forsaking me, Winester. You jinxed yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully undo ented can also use that ID to vote, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe cutting through the red tape

mandates are coming, and goalposts will be moving

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $15 treatment gets COVID patients off ventilators in under a week - study

Fenofibrate could dramatically shorten the treatment time for severe COVID patients.

Fourteen out of 15 severe COVID-19 patients who were treated in an investigator-initiated interventional open-label clinical study of the drug TriCor (fenofibrate) didn’t require oxygen support within a week of treatment and were released from the hospital,

Fenofibrate is an FDA-approved oral medication.

The 15 treated patients all had pneumonia and required oxygen support. They were also older with multiple comorbidities, ranging from diabetes and obesity to high blood pressure.

In addition to standard of care, the patients were given 145 mg/day of fenofibrate for 10 days.

“The results were dramatic,” Nahmias told The Jerusalem Post.

“Progressive inflammation markers, which are the hallmark of deteriorative COVID-19, dropped within 48 hours of treatment.

Moreover, 14 of the 15 severe patients didn’t require oxygen support within a week of treatment.”

The 15th patient was off oxygen within 10 days.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...k-study-677479

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    $15 treatment gets COVID patients off ventilators in under a week - study

Fenofibrate could dramatically shorten the treatment time for severe COVID patients.

Fourteen out of 15 severe COVID-19 patients who were treated in an investigator-initiated interventional open-label clinical study of the drug TriCor (fenofibrate) didn’t require oxygen support within a week of treatment and were released from the hospital,

Fenofibrate is an FDA-approved oral medication.

The 15 treated patients all had pneumonia and required oxygen support. They were also older with multiple comorbidities, ranging from diabetes and obesity to high blood pressure.

In addition to standard of care, the patients were given 145 mg/day of fenofibrate for 10 days.

“The results were dramatic,” Nahmias told The Jerusalem Post.

“Progressive inflammation markers, which are the hallmark of deteriorative COVID-19, dropped within 48 hours of treatment.

Moreover, 14 of the 15 severe patients didn’t require oxygen support within a week of treatment.”

The 15th patient was off oxygen within 10 days.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science...k-study-677479
    So, is mother er Biden gonna swallow his pride and ask the Jews for the recipe, bouts?

Or, is he going to brazen it out? Biden lost over 5k of dead Americans last week, son.

Thread Information